Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobman321
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2693
Awards : Fun guy

PostSubject: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   Wed 10 Nov - 1:44

Well diddent know were to put this but i just game up with some ideas for forums please tell me what you think (if this is wrong place im sorry feal free to move the topic)
1: Add a new catagory with some boards ex Forum stuff Boards= Ideas, Complaints (For admins or users), Random zone Very Happy, Introductions (Say hi Very Happy) , Admin Applications, Games/Fun stuff. I Think any of them may be good.

2. Maybe change up the theme to make cooler maybe a pic of rc6101 in backround or somthing.

3. Have Administrators of forums that help manage and change things (like catagories) I Would love to help if so i made my own forum Its for a wc3 Clan im in http://www.newkc.proboards.com/index.cgi feal free to visit and check it out.

4. Groups, in a forum i once helped made we had groups that users could make. Like the I Like Dogs group that any member can join and only one user at a time could have a group. Not sure if this forum can do that but yeah Very Happy

Hope you like my ideas Feal free to comment (That excludes you monkeh Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
xxxlord
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Activity Points : 4810
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   Wed 10 Nov - 2:47

Keep in mind that this is a PHP bored not a VB board and its not always as easy to do things with a PHP board personally i prefer having JK the only admin here, further more im a graphics design/web designer half the time if JK wants some images etc. for the website i'd be happy to do it for him but he has to ask for it and groups like, i like dogs? your kidding me right? and you want to be a bot admin or a admin on the forums........ maybe you should grow up a little bit before you ask for things like that and stop bugging people about it do something good for the community, and show maturity and im sure you'll be added to the admin list given some time just takes patients my young friend.

P.S. im not trying to say this to be mean im just saying as someone who has lead a FPS clan of over 200 people you need to show maturity. (granted i do not always show maturity because theres no need for it all of the time but when i have to be people think im a 30 year old man)
Back to top Go down
bobman321
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   Wed 10 Nov - 4:07

Im just posting my opinion which i have the right to do. Because i think this forum could be alot better i understand jks very busy but im offering to help. And im very mature and ive bin really nice to you all but now im starting to get annoyed with some of you. Im not very pushy im too nice of a person. I Let people push me around and freak out but im giving my opinion. I Dont know.. -sigh- I Guess i should become less nice... I Dont cuss... I Dont flip out at people... -sigh- Wanna know what all of you critic all you want on my posts i dont give a shit Neutral And i Dont ask for shit i could care less if i was admin im just trying to help out ok? So if no one wants my help fine. And i was giving a fricken example just get off my back and what does dogs have to do with maturity? No one seems to freak out at monkeh or any one? And The world wont end if im not admin So its really low of you to think thats all i want. I Dont care if i can control when the game starts or anything like that. Aparently You all think im some crapy ass hole who only wants admin? Well im more then that but if you dont want my help then fine.
Back to top Go down
xxxlord
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   Wed 10 Nov - 4:40

i think you missunderstood my intention of my post like i said above its good that your trying to help out the community and im not trying to bad mouth you my friend. what im saying is making posts like "and im not on the admin list yet" makes it seem like you are one of those people that just want admin. and making spam posts like your "something really important" thread if you can be mature then show your maturity and help out the community as much as possible. and im sure JK will notice it and reward you.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23649
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   Wed 10 Nov - 5:19

eh...You act more like you expect to be an admin just because you've asked nicely. In games, I have not seen anything close to admin with you.
You shout out random orders that have nothing to do with the mission and you're constantly commenting on things you know nothing about.
I'm really not a mean guy, but some of your crappy posts make Monkeh's and Warlock's post bearable.

Please don't see this as negative, I'm just trying to point out that nearly all of your posts are about you not having admin or it's something completely off subject.
We all have our moments where we trail off, but you seem to be digging in the graveyard for wandering zombies.
Back to top Go down
bobman321
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   Wed 10 Nov - 5:42

... I really dont give a shit about admin why do you think that... Go never give me admin think i care? This is a game
Back to top Go down
xxxlord
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   Wed 10 Nov - 6:57

Alright bob man so you don't want admin thats fine, but if you want people to stop picking on you stop making spamm posts etc. and stop making comments about admin rights then and show your mature you say your a mature person prove it my friend prove it. cause i have not seen you act mature yet me and vV tried to give you advise and you reply back with rude comments.
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22489
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   Wed 10 Nov - 9:38

Basically, just play nice, help others and become a reliable Soldier/Team-Member. The main thing is to have fun^^

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25230
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   Wed 10 Nov - 16:23

I just can agree with the others. This "Very important" post isn't very mature

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13807
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   Wed 10 Nov - 20:07

do we really have to answer him? really? lol
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30803

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   Thu 11 Nov - 17:16

bobman321 wrote:
Well diddent know were to put this but i just game up with some ideas for forums please tell me what you think (if this is wrong place im sorry feal free to move the topic)
Topic moved Smile
bobman321 wrote:
1: Add a new catagory with some boards ex Forum stuff Boards= Ideas, Complaints (For admins or users), Random zone Very Happy, Introductions (Say hi Very Happy) , Admin Applications, Games/Fun stuff. I Think any of them may be good.
Refused. It's a personnal opinion. I hate websites with 500 links, categories and so on. I prefer a page where in one display, you do not have to scroll down to see the entire content.
Admin applications: they is like 1 application per 3 weeks, so an entire category is useless.
Introductions: a topic is enough.
Game/fun: talk category is enough until they are no more threads per week.
bobman321 wrote:
2. Maybe change up the theme to make cooler maybe a pic of rc6101 in backround or somthing.
The theme is not made to be beautyfull but easy to read. I spend a lof of time there, I hate being attacked by flashy things. Subsilver is really peacefull. About adding more images, not really. I'm okay to change the logo, but no more.
If you want to build a website, feel free to propose things. But for a board which is used more to work on the map, I prefer it like it is now.
bobman321 wrote:
3. Have Administrators of forums that help manage and change things (like catagories) I Would love to help if so i made my own forum Its for a wc3 Clan im in http://www.newkc.proboards.com/index.cgi feal free to visit and check it out.
Refused.
bobman321 wrote:
4. Groups, in a forum i once helped made we had groups that users could make. Like the I Like Dogs group that any member can join and only one user at a time could have a group. Not sure if this forum can do that but yeah Very Happy
Yes it can, but it is useless.
bobman321 wrote:
Hope you like my ideas Feal free to comment (That excludes you monkeh Twisted Evil )
:p

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)   

Back to top Go down

Suggestion (for forums not sure were to put)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1