Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

[Community] Who are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30746

PostSubject: [Community] Who are you?   Tue 26 Oct - 0:17

Okay, let's begin with me.

I'm currently 23 years old, and student in a French business school (Reims Management School) in the city of Reims (the city of the Champagne).
I'm also manager in back-office marketing for the biggest French company producing electricity, and I have to do statistics/communication/processus driving for my group. It's my final training job, and I'm currently finishing my thesis, which is about the role of the social networks into the french companies.

I'm fan of video games, of course (before it dies, I played a lot on Jedi Knight 2, and Freelancer), and I'm admin of a free browser game (Empirium, but sorry, it's only in French).

I hear all kinds of music except Rap and R'n'B (not my style), meaning classic, metal, rock, chorus (I sing a bit) etc...

I used to practice some sport before having a probleme with my shoulder.

Well. Quite enough for now, next one!

Last edited by jk2pach on Tue 26 Oct - 0:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22432
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Tue 26 Oct - 0:24

My name is Namorax, I'm 22 years old and I'm currently studying architecture in germany (Kaiserslautern).
Besides that, I'm also a fan of video games (strategy, rpg and the occasional FPS and Hack&Slay).
I like to terrain with the Wc3 Worldeditor and I'm currently playing Fallout New Vegas.

Besides that, I dont want to share anything else, next one!^^

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13750
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Tue 26 Oct - 0:41

Name is michael and im currently in grad school for Health Administration. I have a B.A in Business Administration management. Also i am the same age as jk and i currently work as administrator for South Florida Urgent Cares and Olympus Medical Center. After i get my masters i will be taking over my dad's businesses and expand my empire Twisted Evil :p
Back to top Go down
Nightpaw
Private

Activity Points : 2541

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Tue 26 Oct - 1:36

Ahlo, I'm Devin and feeling really young right now. I'm 16, a Junior in highschool. Planning to go to college for Video Game Programming, and/or engineering. I'm also training myself (as best I can) in Parkour, a rather difficult task when there's nowhere to practice.
Back to top Go down
Gamefreak-
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3223
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Tue 26 Oct - 4:44

I am Chris, I'm 15 and a freshman in high school, I live in the United States in the middle of it, the state of Kansas.
I'm a huge fan of video games and I love working with computers, but I also like and play high school football.
I plan to go to college one day and I wish to study to become a Robotics Engineer, making the robots of the future that will take your jobs! Very Happy.
I love all kinds of music, except I really don't like country, and my favorite band is Disturbed.

And hopefully soon I'll be sitting in front of my xbox playing Fable III, woo!.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23592
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Tue 26 Oct - 6:11

I'm known as "The emo kid". vV_0 <--- emo
I'm 21, done with college and looking for a place in life. I usually make friends through computer games because I find that it's a lot easier to find common ground this way. I love the idea of a more exciting world and get bored really easy. I went college as a music major and have been studying such since I can remember. I am currently planning on going back for chemistry.
Pie > Cake
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25173
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Tue 26 Oct - 15:14

Guess its my turn now ...

The name is Tobias, currently 17 years old, studying at a business school at Heidenheim, Germany. And i still have no idea what i'll do after school ...

I prefer reading books (Fantasy), playing video games (Strategy, RPG, Shooter). At the music part i'll just stick to Metal and Rock.

Now ... next one!

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
The Damned Legion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3254

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Wed 27 Oct - 1:47

I feel sorry that ur real name is namorax..

n u jk, wat sur first name?
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30746

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Wed 27 Oct - 8:48

Secret :p Find me on Facebook to know it bounce

Sergeant

Activity Points : 3815

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Wed 27 Oct - 22:47

Hey im John from the U.S. im currently a senior in highschool and Iv already been accepted into college so this year is pretty much chill for me. Im wanting to major in software design and after college im going into the navy as a officer as a career :p

Last edited by brokn_saint on Thu 25 Nov - 7:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
collin567
Private

Activity Points : 2584

PostSubject: [community] who are you?   Thu 28 Oct - 1:35

My name is Nate I am 19 from the us I like fighting and video games and im just bumming around until i ship off to the military
Back to top Go down
Omegaflare
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 13435
Awards : x2

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Thu 4 Nov - 2:23

Hi. The names Jason. Currently 29 years of age. I hale from Ohio, USA. Went to school for automotive technician and message therapy. Owned 2 houses, on the look for a 3rd. I love lite rock to heavy metal. Love the outdoors, partying, backpacking and chillin with friends. Been playing online games since 1997. Diablo 2 started it for me.

I didn't know there was a age limit on having fun.
Back to top Go down
tetsuda
Private

Activity Points : 8041
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Wed 24 Nov - 23:59

Hi.

I'm Tetsuda, 23 y.o. I'm still student i. I'm French, and I usually love to play if the game is challenging. It seems to be the case for this one, so I come.
Back to top Go down
Luka804
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 3384

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Sun 28 Nov - 17:22

Hello my name is Luka im 15 years old and im from Serbia.Atm in high school i love to play games ( rpg / strategy ) and i play waterpolo after high school i plan to go to colage for ( had to translate the name ) program making ( sry if i misspelled )
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13750
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Sun 28 Nov - 18:31

Luka804 wrote:
Hello my name is Luka im 15 years old and im from Serbia.Atm in high school i love to play games ( rpg / strategy ) and i play waterpolo after high school i plan to go to colage for ( had to translate the name ) program making ( sry if i misspelled )

Welcome luka! Its ok pach has bad english as well :-p plus this is an online community so we expect there to be some language barriers since the game is worldwide. Any questions/concerns just pm any admins.
Back to top Go down
petrokosidas
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 8440

PostSubject: who are you   Sat 4 Dec - 12:30

I'm 25 years old, my name is Alex, im from Spain (Badajoz), i am teacher physical education, but i passed a oposition for civil guard (similar national police) and i am living in a police academy (9month) i will be 5 or 6 day here and i'll be back at christmas
I'm fan video games, lego ships, yes yes lego ships hahaaaha... to collection.
I like all kind of music rap, pop,....
i like sports, football, running, ski,....
I am admin but i cant use adminds commands hahahahhaa....i am lost some days
and i want to get general rank gogoogo...
if u need to know more, ask me
Back to top Go down
moimucus
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 2579

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Sat 4 Dec - 20:52

Sup! My name Anthony Fortin I'm from quebec Very Happy I'm 19 and right now I'm not going to school but in a little less then 1 year I will be at school to learn electronic and then I'll start my own company.

I use to play wow but got rid of it after 6 month and now i mostly play wc3 and xbox 360 game.

I like metal, death metal, black metal jazz blues classic and many other but I dont like much rap and techno.

I'm a big fan of hockey.
Back to top Go down
drathmatt
Private

Activity Points : 2457

PostSubject: RE: Who are you?   Tue 25 Jan - 7:19

My name is Matt and I just started playin 601 within the month. I have always played video games and just wanted to make my mark here. So whats up guys?
Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Activity Points : 4654
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Tue 25 Jan - 11:16

hehe, just found this thread:

im Andy, 21 from germany, currently studying applied computer science at the chemnitz unsversity of technology.

i like computer games, music, meeting friends Very Happy

i just found my first rc601 version: 1.03!
Back to top Go down
MythicalDragoon
Private

Activity Points : 2458

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Tue 1 Mar - 12:25

deepsighs... alright

I'm 21 i don't really like to talk about my self and outside of working these days i don't do much else but play video games and mess around with my magic cards.

i own Star Craft 2 in hopes some map would be made to play for it but I've yet to see anything that really wows me Neutral

so I'm on war craft 3 again after losing my NOTD code... again and a SSgt... again... I'm seeing a recurring theme here Rolling Eyes

i also believe facebook and myspace are stalkers paradise and so you won't find me there Razz

you should totally check out genesis of empires for WC3

yeah i think that's enough
Back to top Go down
Time2Own
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2635
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Fri 4 Mar - 6:20

Meh, might as well say something.

My name is Joshua and I'm currently 14 and in highschool as a freshman.
I play games like warcraft, watch animes, and read mangas during my spare time.

Anyway, I originally started playing when I was "stalking" my clan member due to my boredom sometime in mid-December and I ended up playing Restricted Complex 601 and am now continuing to play it.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Private

Activity Points : 2456

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Wed 27 Apr - 7:29

Might as well get this over with

Technically my name is Alicia but I get get called by Alice or my last name. I'm 20 and I live in Chicago, IL
I've been playing wc3 on and off since i was 13 or 14. I go to college and work full time. I will be majoring in Computer Science so i can be a software engineer. uhhh I play notd am mostly and any other zombie related games. I read comic books like The Walking Dead, Y: The Last Man, Preacher and The Amazing Spiderman. Oh and to shut monkeh up (i won't put in my signature monkeh the picture is too big)

This is a recent photo from Easter

I am the young female on the left, the other two are my brother and sister

Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2718

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Wed 27 Apr - 8:18

Nickname: Delta-Dude
Real Name: Sergey [As soon as I move to another country most likely will change it to Scott, can't decide which country to move: Germany or England]
City: Moscow
Interests:
- BMXing [yet somehow got no mood for it]
- Practicing web-design [Adobe Photoshop/Adobe After Effects]
- US Military Forces [Yes, I'm the guy from Russia who's interested in US Military Forces, not the government, not the country, not the US ideology, just the military system that shows what you really worth in this life and builds up a brotherhood out of marines, who will rather die than leave a man behind. (nowadays that's really rare) Our military system is trash that looks good only in films, in real it's smth that I'd never like to be in.]
- Zombie Films [think I saw them all.. so if u want to see a good one - come to me for recommendations Wink ]
Photo: [will add one as soon as have it, all of them are gone together with my old PC]

Also I'm sorry for my English, I know my grammar is far not the best Wink And yeah.. writing this post I burnt down my breakfast because I totally forgot about it and now can smell it burning in the kitchen.. >_<
Back to top Go down
patiodadyo19
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2561

PostSubject: the patiodaayo19   Mon 1 Aug - 11:57

name is Pete, I'm 18 i come form Washington D.C. i have pretty much played warcraft 3 since my second year in grade school and have played all the fallout games at-least 50 times over. i enjoy rock and some techno. im was an item maker, Terran maker in Warcraft world edit. i enjoy a game off dungeons and dragons with my friends. i help my dad run a INTERNET hosting company in my down time. and Im a fan of most types of video games. and KASHMIR by Led Zepplin is the perfect song to describe me. only current plans for the future is to go to college and get a degree

Last edited by patiodadyo19 on Tue 2 Aug - 7:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black_Op
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2688

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   Tue 2 Aug - 3:20

Since everyone else seems to be doing it:

My names Kody, i'm 20 and live in Crandon, WI. I'm going to UW Oshkosh for Computer Science with an emphasis on Software Engineering (~2 years left, woot!). The only game I play on WC3 these day is UA2, but i'm starting to get bored of it again. Currently unemployed (yea yea I know), but i'll hopefully be programming for UWO when I go back September 5th Razz !

@Alice - Gogo Software Engineers!

@Patio - Do you get on UA2 anymore? Pm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Community] Who are you?   

Back to top Go down

[Community] Who are you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next