Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Too much experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25175
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Too much experience   Tue 26 Oct - 18:15

Besides ... where we're talking about marketing strategies, you should know that you should promote the entire product and not a few parts of it.

If i see it right, deathmatch is supposed to be played by some advanced players. With noobs you can't play it anyway, since once they get killed, most of them will leave. This means, less and less players on this big map.

So ... it would just make them to ragequit if they get killed over and over again.

Imagine you're playing this game for the first time, red picks deathmatch. Just when you're trying the skills out someone walks by and kill you. And this over and over again. Not really funny, eh?

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13752
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Too much experience   Tue 26 Oct - 18:19

Mmmm valid point. Well i would promote the whole thing but nightmare = too much for newbs to handle Last Stand = can't do it with 5 so's.. lol survival = maybe?!? Assault = last time i played it i got one hit by npcs so i never played it again so im not sure of it. i mean its hard enough for 5 newbs to go through normal on this mode.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25175
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Too much experience   Tue 26 Oct - 18:25

5 newbs won't solve normal mode. Atlost not a team out of "usual" newbs. They'll get till chapter 3. Maybe. But solving it? No chance. You need a nice amount of firepower to defeat the projects.

The best mode to try stuff out is survival, since there are less bosses and mostly normal creeps.

The best mode to learn the game is normal mode, since it's just a normal gameplay. Who would have thought that.

The best mode for advanced players would be Nightmare or Last Stand since they're both pretty hard.

The best mode to play against some smart enemies would be Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.

And Assault is just WTF?!?. Not very hard as Force Recon an TC.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much experience   

Back to top Go down

Too much experience
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Warcraft III :: Offline activity :: Restricted Complex 601 ( RC601 )-
Jump to: