Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13690
Awards :

PostSubject: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Wed 6 Oct - 21:34

I was thinking of helping him find a new bot and find new cd keys that he can use?!? I was wondering if we get the forum to help him out we can do something to help him out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30686

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Wed 6 Oct - 21:54

I already know where I will rent a new bot. VJain said he would turn off his bots a month ago. The thing is I was supposed to be contact, meaning it's probably not that he turned his bots off.

And he said he would send me CD-Keys, and, more important, bot information (account logins, database, raw files) because it will allow me to get the new bot exactly working like the old!

Colonel

Activity Points : 13690
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Wed 6 Oct - 21:56

jk2pach wrote:
I already know where I will rent a new bot. VJain said he would turn off his bots a month ago. The thing is I was supposed to be contact, meaning it's probably not that he turned his bots off.

And he said he would send me CD-Keys, and, more important, bot information (account logins, database, raw files) because it will allow me to get the new bot exactly working like the old!

I understand that jk but you have to be open to the possibilities that the bot could be down for a long time. Its always useful to have a backup plan.
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Wed 6 Oct - 23:18

Once again :p

1-The bot will be closed
2-I will rent a new one.

At the moment, I'm not sure the bot is already closed, I still wait for the answer of Vjain. I will not rent 2 different bots :p

Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Wed 6 Oct - 23:35

So, I'm online with our great Vjain, and it's time for the bot to end.

I will rent the new one between tonight and tommorow. No idea the time needed to get it activated.

Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25113
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Sat 9 Oct - 19:58

vote 4 new bot soon ... I'm booooooooored! Need something to do.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
aduck01
Private

Activity Points : 2532

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Sat 9 Oct - 21:44

I get sad every time i get on and it says:
RC601 OFFLINE
I've resorted to playing Halo...
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Sun 10 Oct - 3:19

I still do not get any email from Vjain :/

Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22372
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Sun 10 Oct - 12:23

What are the chances that vJain will keep the codes and disappear with a new identity in Brasil or somewhere else? Wink

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
KillerWinner
Private

Activity Points : 2483

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Sun 10 Oct - 13:08

jk2pach wrote:
Once again :p

1-The bot will be closed
2-I will rent a new one.

At the moment, I'm not sure the bot is already closed, I still wait for the answer of Vjain. I will not rent 2 different bots :p

huh? what bot? im a new user and i have no idea what bot you are talking about and how to activate it

reply pls
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Sun 10 Oct - 14:11

He's talking about the RC601 Bot, which hosted RC all the time. Problem is that Vjain, the botrenter, left Battle.net and now the bot is down ... and till now we have to wait for a new one.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
KillerWinner
Private

Activity Points : 2483

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Sun 10 Oct - 15:14

Dark_Warlock wrote:
He's talking about the RC601 Bot, which hosted RC all the time. Problem is that Vjain, the botrenter, left Battle.net and now the bot is down ... and till now we have to wait for a new one.

thx for the reply.

but, how to play in Battle.net?

pls reply

Last edited by KillerWinner on Sun 10 Oct - 15:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : asked wrong question XD)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   Sun 10 Oct - 15:41

so ... you don't play WC III online? If you do, you would play in battle.net.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on   

Back to top Go down

Since the bot has been down and jk doesnt know what's going on
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1