HomeRegisterLog in
Share

Control

Links
Join us!
==
Battlefield 3 Server
The Corrosive War Sheeps
==
W3 Replay Uploader
jk2pach-host1: NOTDA
jk2pach-host2: TKOK
jk2pach-host3: UA2
jk2pach-host4: ZAF
jk2pach-host5: RC601
==
Friendly websites
Empirium
Vote for us !
==
Donators
Andx667
jk2pach
Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.


Share | 
 

 1.68

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30713
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: 1.68   Sat 2 Oct - 23:42

Bug Report Rules

-Do not propose suggestions there.
-When several bugs are reported, try to separate them with lists (such as a "-" before each point)

_______________________________


Last edited by jk2pach on Sun 3 Oct - 17:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1854
Activity Points : 22399
Reputation : 27
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 1.68   Sun 3 Oct - 0:32

-"Laser Acquisition" of DT doesnt lower the armor. Icon is shown nonetheless...

_______________________________
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy: Dissidia 012
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30713
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 1.68   Sun 3 Oct - 1:04

Crusher: make them spawn only with rush wave and not normal waves in last stand (and check the global creeps amount, not infinite spawn)

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
collin567
Private
avatar

Messages : 12
Activity Points : 2551
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Medals   Sun 3 Oct - 1:22

-fix the medal system

Ok i have earned the extended bio medals 3 or 4 times gotten the medal just to have it dissappear a game after using it annoying and i also lost a marine corp commendation medal since the new map.
Back to top Go down
N8-11_GER
Private First class
Private First class
avatar

Messages : 41
Activity Points : 2851
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 1.68   Sun 3 Oct - 1:28

all apache skills dont work =(
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Messages : 2529
Activity Points : 25140
Reputation : 24
Awards : .



PostSubject: Re: 1.68   Sun 3 Oct - 2:47

repair costs clips and mags

Nanite Controlers skills don't leave the nanites back, So EMP and other skills aren't working one enemies.

_______________________________

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
N8-11_GER
Private First class
Private First class
avatar

Messages : 41
Activity Points : 2851
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 1.68   Sun 3 Oct - 13:31

as IP your hurrican coudl get a frac Oo ( funny or? Very Happy )

the lifelink spell from the commander is really bull**** :S alltimes you allied get dmg and you lose life its count as hit and u can get frac/poison etc. and this isnt really good... Sad

btw maybe u could retrigger with the hits und frac/poison trigger with orb effects it is more precisly and work better =/
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1854
Activity Points : 22399
Reputation : 27
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 1.68   Sun 3 Oct - 14:15

-As a Demolition, the -Prime Command doesnt work, even if you should be able to do it.
-Last Stand still spawns a large amount of Crushers.

During Last Stand there is still a large amount of Crushers spawned (and a few bosses spawn sometimes). The Crushers are annoying, because they stand around and block the way, are very hard to kill and do absolutely nothing.

_______________________________
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy: Dissidia 012
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30713
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 1.68   Sun 3 Oct - 15:44

Namorax wrote:
-"Laser Acquisition" of DT doesnt lower the armor. Icon is shown nonetheless...
What is DT?
jk2pach wrote:
Crusher: make them spawn only with rush wave and not normal waves in last stand (and check the global creeps

amount, not infinite spawn)
Fixed
collin567 wrote:
-fix the medal system
Ok i have earned the extended bio medals 3 or 4 times gotten the medal just to have it dissappear a game after using it annoying and i

also lost a marine corp commendation medal since the new map.
N8-11_GER wrote:
all apache skills dont work =(
Fixed
Dark_Warlock wrote:
repair costs clips and mags
Fixed
Dark_Warlock wrote:
Nanite Controlers skills don't leave the nanites back, So EMP and other skills aren't working one enemies.
Fixed
N8-11_GER wrote:
as IP your hurrican coudl get a frac Oo ( funny or? Very Happy )
Rare bug :/ I changed the damage system
N8-11_GER wrote:
the lifelink spell from the commander is really bull**** :S alltimes you allied get dmg and you lose life its count as hit and u can get

frac/poison etc. and this isnt really good... Sad
Should be ok with the change made on damage system
N8-11_GER wrote:
btw maybe u could retrigger with the hits und frac/poison trigger with orb effects it is more precisly and work better =/
Nah, it's nothing due to this. It was because I take care of any damage event. Now, it will take care of any attack event.
[quote="Namorax"]-As a Demolition, the -Prime Command doesnt work, even if you should be able to do it.
Fixed
Namorax wrote:
-Last Stand still spawns a large amount of Crushers.
During Last Stand there is still a large amount of Crushers spawned (and a few bosses spawn sometimes). The Crushers are annoying,

because they stand around and block the way, are very hard to kill and do absolutely nothing.
Fixed

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13717
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: 1.68   Sun 3 Oct - 19:13

GW transports don't exist. They are just shadows in the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1854
Activity Points : 22399
Reputation : 27
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 1.68   Sun 3 Oct - 21:03

jk2pach wrote:
Namorax wrote:
-"Laser Acquisition" of DT doesnt lower the armor. Icon is shown nonetheless...
What is DT?

Sorry, my bad. I mean the Orbital Trooper.

_______________________________
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy: Dissidia 012
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
brokn_saint
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 224
Activity Points : 3782
Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: 1.68   Mon 4 Oct - 1:02

-medal system still messed up I lost all my medals except the 2 middle service medals (sorry I don't rember their names I think they are heroism and the feild one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1.68   

Back to top Go down
 
1.68
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Creation :: Warcraft III Map Making :: RC601 Dev :: RC601 Bug Report-
Jump to: