Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Admin Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13690
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Sat 2 Oct - 5:09

The Damned Legion wrote:
i have an acc on east loool:P

SINCE WHEN!?
Back to top Go down
The Damned Legion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3194

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Sat 2 Oct - 5:16

since long time b4 i got thedamnedlegion on europe

same account name on east
Razz
Back to top Go down
Gamefreak-
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3163
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Sat 2 Oct - 5:50

Dude you guys are the best, it's good feeling loved :S Although the decision stands with Jk2pach... afro <-- lol, is cool
Back to top Go down
brokn_saint
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3755

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Sat 2 Oct - 5:54

Wooo I wanna apply for admin Im a nice guy!!! I play this game all the time and would make the game more played bc everyone likess mee ;D (with the exception of like 69102 people) but I really just want admin bc im tired of having waiting forever with four ppl I wanna have that forcestart x(
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Sat 2 Oct - 7:28

Gamefreak- wrote:
Dude you guys are the best, it's good feeling loved :S Although the decision stands with Jk2pach... afro <-- lol, is cool

Well we do need an admin who is on in the U.S time zone since all the admins are in Europe.
Back to top Go down
brokn_saint
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3755

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Sat 2 Oct - 9:28

^baw im on the us east time zone and im up till 3-4 in the moring >Surprised
Back to top Go down
The Damned Legion
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Sat 2 Oct - 17:40

I am admin on us east zone lol
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Sat 2 Oct - 17:41

The Damned Legion wrote:
I am admin on us east zone lol
LIES!!!!!! WHAT LIES YOU SPEAK!!!!!!!! you're always on northrend and you've told me this yourself!
Back to top Go down
The Damned Legion
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Sat 2 Oct - 18:27

heh wtf man , on weeks im almost always on east cus of time (when its 5:00pm where i live its like 12:00 am in europe) lol n i never said that
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Sat 2 Oct - 18:29

The Damned Legion wrote:
heh wtf man , on weeks im almost always on east cus of time (when its 5:00pm where i live its like 12:00 am in europe) lol n i never said that
yes you have!!! you were like are you on northrend if you are i'll add you! lol
Back to top Go down
The Damned Legion
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Sat 2 Oct - 18:48

just add me lol..!
Back to top Go down
collin567
Private

Activity Points : 2524

PostSubject: hi   Sun 3 Oct - 14:19

:3 well i would like to be an admin mostly because Null_signature and I play in the late night hours when no one is on and having to wait 4 hours for five people is ridiculous. Like if you dont make me an admin could u put in a !votestart feature or something.
Back to top Go down
collin567
Private

PostSubject: Late Night   Mon 4 Oct - 2:45

Well the problem isnt that we dont have enough admins we need admins which are on late night -.- and on the useast server since i am not able to whisper jk2pach since i think he is on europe server. Like if you could find a way to make a bot command like !votestart or something
i wouldnt be asking for admin but like i said late nights not everyone is on.... even right now 8 o clock no one is in the lobby i am
and i will end up waiting for 30 mins maybe more for it just to start o,o
then when it starts im going to be playing with usually 3 people with no rank whatsoever who will all pick security officer becuz they hate the medic for some reason maybe its shotgun hate maybe not
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Mon 4 Oct - 3:04

collin567 wrote:
Well the problem isnt that we dont have enough admins we need admins which are on late night -.- and on the useast server since i am not able to whisper jk2pach since i think he is on europe server. Like if you could find a way to make a bot command like !votestart or something
i wouldnt be asking for admin but like i said late nights not everyone is on.... even right now 8 o clock no one is in the lobby i am
and i will end up waiting for 30 mins maybe more for it just to start o,o
then when it starts im going to be playing with usually 3 people with no rank whatsoever who will all pick security officer becuz they hate the medic for some reason maybe its shotgun hate maybe not

you're not that experienced collin and adminship isn't something you should get just cause you want to play it late at night.
Back to top Go down
collin567
Private

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Mon 4 Oct - 8:14

yes I have experienced that ask Null he was there and why should i not be allowed to play late at night your being riidiculous basically if your saying i shouldnt be allowed admin cuz i want to play you should just throw out any idea of you being an admin. How would you know i have not experienced that because your not on. As I said before ask null_signature he was there. All i am asking is for the ability to start a game.
Back to top Go down
Gamefreak-
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3163
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Mon 4 Oct - 14:37

(referring back to this topic) You ever ask for a privilege and than everyone starts jumping in and asking too? Than the frustrated person you're asking names a random person or just screams NO to everyone and goes away? Razz.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Mon 4 Oct - 20:08

collin567 wrote:
yes I have experienced that ask Null he was there and why should i not be allowed to play late at night your being riidiculous basically if your saying i shouldnt be allowed admin cuz i want to play you should just throw out any idea of you being an admin. How would you know i have not experienced that because your not on. As I said before ask null_signature he was there. All i am asking is for the ability to start a game.

I understand that collin but until he gets his own bot and is not renting it then he can make those changes where we can vote on it. And i am not suggesting i should be an admin either. i have not posted a single reply to any thread on this forum or in game suggesting i should be admin because i don't think i am qualified for the job due to the lack of knowledge of the game. That is what im suggesting for you as well is to learn more about the game then ask to be an admin. Its not something to be taken lightly just cause you and someone else want to be able to play late at night that's not a good enough reason to become an admin is what i am suggesting.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25113
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Mon 4 Oct - 20:13

Well ... being admin means for me that i'm responsible for people who come with problems about the map to me and i usually do my best to help them. Also i try to answer the questions brought to me. Still ... some people are just coming with things i can't change like models and stuff like this ...

So i would suggest you should be able to help the people who are playing this game and we'll see about admin rights, ok? It's still jk's decision, but if you show other people that you try to help your chances to get admin rights are way better.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Mon 4 Oct - 20:16

Dark_Warlock wrote:
Well ... being admin means for me that i'm responsible for people who come with problems about the map to me and i usually do my best to help them. Also i try to answer the questions brought to me. Still ... some people are just coming with things i can't change like models and stuff like this ...

So i would suggest you should be able to help the people who are playing this game and we'll see about admin rights, ok? It's still jk's decision, but if you show other people that you try to help your chances to get admin rights are way better.

Agreed and it also is a big responsibility cause someone could be abusive of their powers. its more than just i want to start a game at late night is all im saying.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Mon 4 Oct - 20:18

If he would abuse the admin rights granted to him ... if he, for example, bans an regular player, atleast one other admin would notice it and report it to jk2pach as well as unbanning him.

It is not that hard, when you go to an other admin. Also the same if he just keeps kicking people and playing boss of the game. It goes well till another admin catches him ...

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30686

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Mon 4 Oct - 20:18

About abusive powers, just remember it's really rare. I'm just a ban-hammer with non-mature people. Admin is a power I gave easily when I trust people, but those who disappoint me are just bashed away. That's why, for example, I purge the admin list sometimes :p

And I'm already thinking about new admins, do not worry, I just wait some answer of the other current admins.

More, there will be a new root admin as soon as I get more information about the end of the current bot (It need a manual intervention I can not do alone, so I'm waiting for an answer of the current bot renter).

Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: as per your request jk i'll take you up on your offer   Mon 4 Oct - 22:07

i will be less afk after i die and i'll do my best to learn more about the game to help others Smile and i also like to add that i am not wierd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Mon 4 Oct - 22:15

The reason that you add that you're not weird makes you weird.

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Mon 4 Oct - 22:17

Dark_Warlock wrote:
The reason that you add that you're not weird makes you weird.

i really am not wierd though! you made a joke about me cuddling with zombies so i thought i would add to the joke to make it funnier. maybe it was a lil bit too much on the wierdness scale
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   Mon 4 Oct - 22:20

You'll never gonna rid of it now ... it will haunt you in your dreams ... even if you're daydreaming ... you'll always know ... I'm waiting for ya ... just to say that you're weird ...

Ok, enough of that stuff.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications   

Back to top Go down

Admin Applications
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next