Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

[WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22491
Awards :

PostSubject: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Thu 2 Sep - 16:04

In this thread I'll post summaries about the different Hero-Classes. I'll mention useful skills, tricks I use when playing this particular class, a List of Class Items and other things I notic during the game.
If you believe I missed something, made an error, or if you simply want to share your little tricks: make a post or send me a PM. I hope this Miniguide can help some of the newer players.

I'll try to keep the first post always Up-to-date, so you won't have to read the whole thread. If you're looking for explanations, look at the end of this post.
The following Users have contributed to this Report: Andx667 (Force Recon)

Thanks!

Class: Security Officer (SO) and his Guard Dog
Spoiler:

Class: Biologist (BI)
Spoiler:

Class: Firebat (FB)
Spoiler:

Class: Armored Soldier (AS)
Spoiler:

Class: Mechanist (MC)
Spoiler:

Class: Polyvalent Sniper (PS)
Spoiler:

Class: Force Recon (FR)
Spoiler:

Class: Shock Troop (ST)
Spoiler:

Guide Continues here:
Click Here for Part 2 (Heavy Soldier, Cleaning Force, Marineleader, Cyborg)

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?

Last edited by Namorax on Fri 4 Feb - 23:20; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30805

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Tue 23 Nov - 14:08

This is over? :p

Gunnery Sergeant

Activity Points : 4812
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Tue 23 Nov - 14:12

Considering my name changing is gonna happen soon uhh i could continue the thread after the release.
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Mon 13 Dec - 16:14

I try to work on it. But with so many other thing... It's still possible to send your Guides. PM them to me and I'll copy them into the first post (so far I got only 1 guide sent to me^^)

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
Placek
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 9277

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Mon 13 Dec - 16:16

Tell me what classes are done except the ones mentioned here, and Ill make a guide :>

Do it now cuz I got like 3 hours of doing nothing awaiting me. :>
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Mon 13 Dec - 18:42

Well. If the class is not on the list... then thers no guide whatsoever available. I only make notices during my gameplay and once i have enough time I type out everything the same way these guides are done.

BTW, I need to update the Classitems :/

I dont have any half-finished guides at hand, so you can just pick whatever class you want.

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36335
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Mon 13 Dec - 18:57

Namorax wrote:
Heavy Soldier + Shock Trooper:

During Operation "Survival":
See During Operation "Story Mode"

During Operation "Last Stand":
See During Operation "Survival"

(this doubles up for no reason, saying 2x Story mode would be better.)

Firebat: During Operation "Last Stand":
In this Mode the FB should be played like HS or AS: Position yourself at one of the entrances to the External Outpost and try to block the creeps from moving in.

Armored Soldier: During Operation "Last Stand":
The AS should try to block the creeps at one of the entrances to the External Outpost, especially if bosses and evolved creeps appear. Otherwise it's the same as in During Operation "Story Mode".

Mechanist: he's using a ot of mechanical
Force Recon: At first the FR has to stay with the team until he reached a highre Level.

these things need some updates and /or changes
Wink

Last edited by wizzitje on Mon 13 Dec - 19:31; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Placek
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 9277

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Mon 13 Dec - 18:58

Cant wait to see ur guide wizz
Back to top Go down
Leviathainlevi
Private

Activity Points : 2542

PostSubject: Nice   Tue 14 Dec - 2:45

Namorax, You have done some fantastic work here. Can't wait to see more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Activity Points : 4713
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Mon 20 Dec - 20:57

maybe im starting a guide to the lightning sniper... but first i have to play it a few more times, other experienced players are welcome to make some guide in there fav classes
Back to top Go down
Karibes
Private

Activity Points : 2694

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Mon 31 Jan - 18:44

Hello

Hmm, I see guide is not completed, so i will try make some guides and send to you, Namorax. Very Happy

Btw, guides are made so good. Good work, Namorax:D

So I will send guides as soon as possible when I get a time.

Take care and best regards Karibes
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Mon 31 Jan - 19:12

Thanks for the compliment^^

I dont think I'll continue this guide in the next future. I'm buried in my notes and lots of tutorials, so I don't have as much time as I used to.
If someone wants to continue this guide while I'm absent (due to the construction of RC089), just make a post here.

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Back to top Go down
Karibes
Private

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Mon 31 Jan - 20:55

Hello, again!

Well, I can continue your guide, if you want. I will make same guide like yours with different chars I have played. Why I want to make more guides... It is because I like RC and at least I want to contribute something if I cannot contribute money for jk's bots. So, I will gladly make guides for beginners, because I'm aware that RC is not for unskilled players who are of course interested in RC, but also do not know what skills characters have. This is one wish I want to be useful for something Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Mon 31 Jan - 21:21

Just post them here.

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3145
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Tue 1 Feb - 14:07

If you want, I may help you with grammar mistakes. That is if you want it.
Back to top Go down
Karibes
Private

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Tue 1 Feb - 14:30

Hello!

Heh, I would be appreciated for any helps:D

So, one guide is soon completed, just need to make some fixes.

Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Tue 1 Feb - 15:43

Duh... no matter where or what:

-Everyone wants to be a Grammar-Ninja ("I'll tell you the faults!")
-Nobody wants to write it personally ("I'll leave that up to you!")

Nothing against you monkeymouse, but I can no longer count how often I encountered something like this.
Whenever someone writes something (like a guide or a tutorial) he should try to find most of the faults by himself, BEFORE he posts the damn thing. I admit that my guide has lots of errors. But the errors are still minor and you can understand what the guide is trying to tell you. If its hardly readable then someone should fix the worst errors, but that someone should be the author.
If the guide is really bad, you can point out faults. Or make a better one.

Maybe I should re-work the guide someday, since it written when RC was somewhere onbetween v1.8 and v1.9.
But since I want to finish RC089 first this will have to wait. And besides, this guide can still help the new players. When they reach the end of it, they should be experienced enough to survive without a "*insert classname* for Dummys".

PS: In hindsight, I should have stopped after the Marineleader. Maybe that would have stopped a lot of newbs...
PSS: Ok sorry for the rant. Dont take it personally. Its just that whenever I see a grammar-ninja I get kinda pissed of.

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3145
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Tue 1 Feb - 15:50

Meh. xD no harm done
Back to top Go down
Karibes
Private

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Thu 3 Feb - 12:37

Hello,

I have one question: Can I post guides for all Heroes or do these guides have limited Heroes?

Best regards Karibes

p.s Meh, I dont think that after Marine Leader newbs would be stopped...

Last edited by Karibes on Thu 3 Feb - 12:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36335
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Thu 3 Feb - 12:58

every hero you want Razz

Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Fri 4 Feb - 21:04

Ok, I have a good message, and a bad message:

Karibes sent me his CF Guide, but while I was reading it, I had this nagging feeling that I know this from somewhere... so I hunted down my old WIP.txt for this thread and surprise:
I already had the entry for the CF done and in "Add to Post" Format Embarassed
Apparently I totally forgot it after I wrote it. And not only do I have the CF, I have the ML and the CY as well!

Which brings me to the bad News:
I cant Add them to the First post anymore... the "Message is too long"
Which means I need at least the first 3-4 posts for the complete guide, other wise it will get confusing if the guides are all over this thread, instead of one place...

Right now I'm thinking about opening a new thread, or I just move all the other posts into the Vault, and continue the Thread as usual. (But I kinda prefer the 2nd option.)

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Fri 4 Feb - 22:18

Not needed dude.
Enter the new entries there.

Then, in first topic, add a links to the posts Wink

Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Fri 4 Feb - 22:33

But I dont want to do that -.-, well, maybe as a temporary Solution...

How do I link posts?

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Fri 4 Feb - 22:39

Right click on the title of a message. Like there:
Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation
It will propose you to get the URL of the link.
Example, your post:
http://www.jk2pach.com/t475p15-wip-report-about-the-military-forces-and-operations-of-the-restricted-complex-cooperation#11871

Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   Fri 4 Feb - 23:13

Class:Heavy Soldier (HS)
Spoiler:

Class: Marineleader
Spoiler:

Class: Cleaning Force (CF)
Spoiler:

Class: Cyborg (CY)
Spoiler:

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation   

Back to top Go down

[WIP] Report about the Military Forces and Operations of the Restricted Complex Cooperation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1