HomeRegisterLog in
Share

Control

Links
Join us!
==
Battlefield 3 Server
The Corrosive War Sheeps
==
W3 Replay Uploader
jk2pach-host1: NOTDA
jk2pach-host2: TKOK
jk2pach-host3: UA2
jk2pach-host4: ZAF
jk2pach-host5: RC601
==
Friendly websites
Empirium
Vote for us !
==
Donators
Andx667
jk2pach
Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.


Share | 
 

 Game Bots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30746
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Mon 14 Feb - 16:30

Allright, after 4 tests, each time I try to set up the PVPgn of kingonja it disconnects the bot from Northrend.
This PVPgn will then not be set up, back to normal, bot online.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36276
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Mon 14 Feb - 19:06

Time Out = Firewall

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30746
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Tue 15 Feb - 14:42

What message did you deleted, Wizzitje?

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36276
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Tue 15 Feb - 14:51

some message of me saying smting helpfull, but after i checked it it turned out to be bullshiz (not true)

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
Endear
Private


Messages : 8
Activity Points : 2436
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 1:37

Could you get the bot on this server?
200.51.203.231 -> Ombuserver PvPGN Argentina... me and my friends play there... except they don't have keys. I mean, just if you want. I'd only worry about the language.... maybe Spanish speakers will get confused, so it could be a bad idea.
Also it would be good to have one or two more active admins in USEast... for example for when you need to swap red for someone that knows what mode to choose... Still, if you think it is not necessary, I won't complain.


Last edited by Endear on Thu 17 Feb - 2:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13750
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 1:39

one or two more active admins on East? the majority of our admins are on East lol
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36276
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 1:45

ye but monkeh if you read on it states that hes complaining about people not switching to red (to get a good game mode) and it doesnt matter on which server you are then because the bot is hosting Cross server (between 3 (with asia its 4) servers)

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
Endear
Private


Messages : 8
Activity Points : 2436
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 2:25

Know I'm even more eager for the bot to host on that server, because I've been told my "xp is not legit" by vV_0 just because I had very few games on this bot. You know, this bot isn't the only way to play the map. One can host by himself to play with friends... it is what I do in Ombuserver.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13750
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:02

o.o I wouldn't go overboard on this whole banhammer thing VV. Some have played on that other clan bot of RC601 i believe its only a few versions back. If the people in question are not performing up to their rank such as if they have 10k exp but don't know what radar is.. then obviously we have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Messages : 193
Activity Points : 3147
Reputation : -22

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:08

Honestly ive never played with Endear or whatever his name is. its Endear i think.
But i do have to say vV_0 might be correct because in my theorie you have to have atleast over 100 games on the bot to have from 50k to 200k.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13750
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:10

That's understandable and i can agree with that. But we have to be cautious with this approach guys. NOT EVERYONE PLAYS ON THE BOT. look at arnaud for example he played on LAN and look where he's at. There can be a FEW exceptions but if this guy has 200k exp and doesnt know wtf he's doing then obviously genner.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1544
Activity Points : 23592
Reputation : 23
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:13

monkeh wrote:
o.o I wouldn't go overboard on this whole banhammer thing VV. Some have played on that other clan bot of RC601 i believe its only a few versions back. If the people in question are not performing up to their rank such as if they have 10k exp but don't know what radar is.. then obviously we have a problem.

20k xp, died on ch1, 1 game on the bot. I have no reason to believe otherwise.
You die on ch1, but most players don't.


_______________________________

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?


Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13750
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:15

vV_O wrote:
monkeh wrote:
o.o I wouldn't go overboard on this whole banhammer thing VV. Some have played on that other clan bot of RC601 i believe its only a few versions back. If the people in question are not performing up to their rank such as if they have 10k exp but don't know what radar is.. then obviously we have a problem.

20k xp, died on ch1, 1 game on the bot. I have no reason to believe otherwise.
You die on ch1, but most players don't.


lol! yeah i see your point then i thought this guy had like insane amount of exp. and was playing extremely newb.

So how about new rule: if you play on LAN and want to play on Bnet you have to start over from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Messages : 193
Activity Points : 3147
Reputation : -22

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:18

monkeh wrote:
vV_O wrote:
monkeh wrote:
o.o I wouldn't go overboard on this whole banhammer thing VV. Some have played on that other clan bot of RC601 i believe its only a few versions back. If the people in question are not performing up to their rank such as if they have 10k exp but don't know what radar is.. then obviously we have a problem.

20k xp, died on ch1, 1 game on the bot. I have no reason to believe otherwise.
You die on ch1, but most players don't.


lol! yeah i see your point then i thought this guy had like insane amount of exp. and was playing extremely newb.

So how about new rule: if you play on LAN and want to play on Bnet you have to start over from scratch.
Honestly if you have 20k you would atleast try your best due to you have some expierience so you should be able to survive ch1 although its a 50 50 to survive ch 2 and ch 3 its 40% to survive.
Plus you get better hero at 20k so you should survive >.<
Back to top Go down
Endear
Private


Messages : 8
Activity Points : 2436
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:25

My xp is 100% legit. How about I'll never play on this bot again and get on with my life on Ombuserver. Don't be so ignorant, as if this bot was the only way to play the map. Plus I always play the newest version and I mean always. I died trying to get to the car on the bottom of the map, I got factured and when trying to throw an item to the ground and get bandage from backpack I got one last hit and died. Shit happens. Plus I was mad because people told me my xp was not legit just because I had 1 game on the bot. My god. And I kept telling them over and over again that I play elsewhere. Still, it seems they'll never understand.


Last edited by Endear on Thu 17 Feb - 3:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13750
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:28

Endear wrote:
My xp is 100% legit. How about I'll never play on this bot again and get on with my life on Ombuserver. Don't be so ignorant, as if this bot was the only way to play the map. Plus I always play the newest version and I mean always. I died trying to get to the car on the bottom of the map, I got factured and when trying to throw an item to the ground and get bandage from backpack I got one last hit and died. Shit happens.

I am not accusing you of codegenning or whatever just you have to see it from our point of view. We get tons of people codegenning in this game. We are not going to ban you or anything so relax.
Back to top Go down
Endear
Private


Messages : 8
Activity Points : 2436
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:34

What bothers me so much is not if you are going to ban me or not. I get so nervous because the general excuse people use to say "xp is not legit" is that I have 2 games with the bot. That kind of thinking is close minded, as I said, this bot is the Official bot, okay, but it is not the only one able to host the map. And what? You'll tell me it is against the rule to play on other bots?
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13750
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:45

Well from our disucssion he says you played on this "private server" along with friends. I suggest just sticking to what you have and continue playing the game as is. Us admins have to be cautious of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Endear
Private


Messages : 8
Activity Points : 2436
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:57

We're just 4 people. FOUR. I simply can't play the game to its full potential with 4 ppl. That is why I came to the bot.
Back to top Go down
Endear
Private


Messages : 8
Activity Points : 2436
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:57

We're just 4 people. FOUR. I simply can't play the game to its full potential with 4 ppl. That is why I came to the bot.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13750
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 3:59

Like i said keep the 20k exp you have just know we're keeping an eye on you. i don't want to see within 24 hrs from now that you have 100k exp. Just continue playing on the bot and bring your friends in.
Back to top Go down
Endear
Private


Messages : 8
Activity Points : 2436
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 4:21

Don't be ridiculous. 80k in 24hs? And if you want me to bring my friends in (I'd have no problem to do so) at least I'd like to be sure they won't be treated as "illegitimate", as done with me.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13750
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 4:30

I assure you if you show proof of their exp just screenshot then we wont. Just pm me with it or post it on here. VV is just skeptical as all good admins should be but i like to give people the benefit of a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1854
Activity Points : 22432
Reputation : 27
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 14:53

GOD DAMMIT!!!

If you read this thread, it seems like we (the RC Community) are Rank-Point-Fetishists!!
Whenever someone has a large amount of XP we automatically asume he codegenned, just because he has not enough games on the Bot, and beause he might surpass us...
Did anyone bother checking how many game vv_0 has? I bet its not enough for 1Million XP.

We should stop throwing around remarks like "Codegenning" "Not enough Games on the Bot" and such... just trust them a little. If they know what they're doing they can Play LAN or whatever Bot they like to play on. Play at least more then 1 or 2 games with them before screaming for Codegen-Ban.

Just because he died in the ONE game you played with him, you suspect him.

Paranoia anyone?

PS: If the Person in question is obviously clueless and has a very high amount of XP, then thats another situation. But if he's at least half-ways competent, leave him be. I still remember how people suspected me to be codegenning (and they did so behind my back it seems Wink) Its not nice to read that you're uspected to be a cheater.

EDIT: YOu might remember the few games on NM where I did in the first 2 mins, like a bloddy noob. If you treated me the same way as Endear, I would alredy be banned.

_______________________________
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy: Dissidia 012
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
kingonja
Private
avatar

Messages : 24
Activity Points : 2491
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   Thu 17 Feb - 16:55

Namorax wrote:
GOD DAMMIT!!!

If you read this thread, it seems like we (the RC Community) are Rank-Point-Fetishists!!
Whenever someone has a large amount of XP we automatically asume he codegenned, just because he has not enough games on the Bot, and beause he might surpass us...
Did anyone bother checking how many game vv_0 has? I bet its not enough for 1Million XP.

We should stop throwing around remarks like "Codegenning" "Not enough Games on the Bot" and such... just trust them a little. If they know what they're doing they can Play LAN or whatever Bot they like to play on. Play at least more then 1 or 2 games with them before screaming for Codegen-Ban.

Just because he died in the ONE game you played with him, you suspect him.

Paranoia anyone?

PS: If the Person in question is obviously clueless and has a very high amount of XP, then thats another situation. But if he's at least half-ways competent, leave him be. I still remember how people suspected me to be codegenning (and they did so behind my back it seems Wink) Its not nice to read that you're uspected to be a cheater.

EDIT: YOu might remember the few games on NM where I did in the first 2 mins, like a bloddy noob. If you treated me the same way as Endear, I would alredy be banned.

cheers cheers cheers

at least good answer well done Namorax..
anyone can die, if you have lag in this game you will die..
and in the future i see that if you not 100% in game or get 1 sec lag you will die became this game on normal difficult is so hard and harder..
try hard insane difficult not normal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Game Bots   

Back to top Go down
 
Game Bots
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» problem with the game : no control over the moves of the pc
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game
» Don’t forget about your FREE game card!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Warcraft III :: Online activity :: Game Bots-
Jump to: