HomeRegisterLog in
Share

Control

Links
Join us!
==
Battlefield 3 Server
The Corrosive War Sheeps
==
W3 Replay Uploader
jk2pach-host1: NOTDA
jk2pach-host2: TKOK
jk2pach-host3: UA2
jk2pach-host4: ZAF
jk2pach-host5: RC601
==
Friendly websites
Empirium
Vote for us !
==
Donators
Andx667
jk2pach
Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.


Share | 
 

 Medals Requirements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Karibes
Private


Messages : 15
Activity Points : 2636
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Thu 3 Feb - 12:53

Hello,

jk, may I ask, which medals have you added?

Ty and best regards Karibes
Back to top Go down
Time2Own
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
avatar

Messages : 57
Activity Points : 2636
Reputation : 7
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Fri 4 Feb - 6:37

Karibes wrote:
Hello,

jk, may I ask, which medals have you added?

Ty and best regards Karibes
http://www.jk2pach.com/t1384-experience-optimization-codewipe
That's the requirements for the new medals, as for the names, just type in -medals in a game to find out.

<-----cant remember the names right now.
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30747
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Mon 7 Feb - 6:01

Please not the requirement to get the medals is a bit heigher on the map than on the thread (not 6 games=medal points, but 7 for each new medal)

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Karibes
Private


Messages : 15
Activity Points : 2636
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Tue 15 Feb - 11:45

By the way, I was always suspicions about bonus from medals....

I do not understand about bonuses... I saw bonus from medals: Rank malus-hit points(%): 0.600? Is it tooltip error? Because I have not killed any team mates.

Best regards Karibes

p.s: May I ask what are requirements for 4 new medals? Because I still do not know what I need to obtain these medals. Thanks
Back to top Go down
kingonja
Private
avatar

Messages : 24
Activity Points : 2492
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Tue 15 Feb - 11:54

-Add 4 medals
1 medal >2 success RQ done during 6 games
2 medal >less than 10 hits during 6 games (no kill condition)
3 medal >more than 1000 kills during 6 games (no hit condition)
4 medal >6 games won with chapter III mission line - enemy NPCs

but for this we need more ppl.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Karibes
Private


Messages : 15
Activity Points : 2636
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Tue 15 Feb - 12:17

Hmm, no hit condition? What does it mean?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1544
Activity Points : 23593
Reputation : 23
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Tue 15 Feb - 20:34

Karibes wrote:
Hmm, no hit condition? What does it mean?
The first medals required hit condition.

_______________________________

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?


Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
archfiend38
Private


Messages : 5
Activity Points : 2410
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Biologist Medal   Sun 6 Mar - 4:04

So if I went Defib Mad and Defib 9-10 people in one game, saved, then Defib only 3 people in the second game, Saved,
Would only the first game count towards my award?
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Messages : 2529
Activity Points : 25174
Reputation : 24
Awards : .



PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Sun 6 Mar - 5:40

As far as I know, you need to revive 4 players in different games.

Revive 4+ - Medalpoint
Revive 1-3 - No Medalpoint

So only the first game counts for the medal. If you get the point for the medal depends just on if you revive 4 people or not. Do this in 6 games and you'll get the medal.

_______________________________

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 192
Activity Points : 3031
Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Sun 6 Mar - 21:49

kingonja wrote:
-Add 4 medals
1 medal >2 success RQ done during 6 games
2 medal >less than 10 hits during 6 games (no kill condition)
3 medal >more than 1000 kills during 6 games (no hit condition)
4 medal >6 games won with chapter III mission line - enemy NPCs

but for this we need more ppl.. Razz

Well i know that, but what i dont know is their names.For example i gained enthusiasm order medal and i dont know why i got it.I also checked for their names at the search but i didnt find any post that was saying it.
Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 582
Activity Points : 4655
Reputation : 15
Awards :


PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Sun 6 Mar - 22:17


1 medal >2 success RQ done during 6 games - enthusiasm order
2 medal >less than 10 hits during 6 games (no kill condition) - prize of bravery
3 medal >more than 1000 kills during 6 games (no hit condition) - cant recall name right now
4 medal >6 games won with chapter III mission line - enemy NPCs - interference act
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 192
Activity Points : 3031
Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Sun 6 Mar - 22:19

Andx667 wrote:

1 medal >2 success RQ done during 6 games - enthusiasm order
2 medal >less than 10 hits during 6 games (no kill condition) - prize of bravery
3 medal >more than 1000 kills during 6 games (no hit condition) - cant recall name right now
4 medal >6 games won with chapter III mission line - enemy NPCs - interference act

i think that the 3rd one is called prize of bravery,because i had never had a game with less than 50hits(!!!!) but i just got the prize of bravery as well.

thnx however Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 129
Activity Points : 2813
Reputation : 4
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Wed 9 Mar - 15:55

Hammett_4 wrote:
Andx667 wrote:

1 medal >2 success RQ done during 6 games - enthusiasm order
2 medal >less than 10 hits during 6 games (no kill condition) - prize of bravery
3 medal >more than 1000 kills during 6 games (no hit condition) - cant recall name right now
4 medal >6 games won with chapter III mission line - enemy NPCs - interference act

i think that the 3rd one is called prize of bravery,because i had never had a game with less than 50hits(!!!!) but i just got the prize of bravery as well.

thnx however Smile

the Hit-counter is weird, since he counts all those misshits zombies tend to make. so everytime u run and zombies just bash the air where u've been 1 sec before u get another "hit" added. i was always wondering why i never got less than 50+ (normally like 80) hits in game though it didn't feel like i've been taken that many hits. now i got curious and just started a game while having sitrep3 and oh wonder i had still full hp ( without healing) but 8 hits were counted just at beginning of the first mission.
I got no idea how i get those medals but they still keep coming anyway. U should award me with 10k XP for every medal i earned so far, seeing all those higher ranker with less medals than me. I need a rank to reflect my awesomeness after all or maybe i just try to get me some more fun chars to play Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 582
Activity Points : 4655
Reputation : 15
Awards :


PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Wed 9 Mar - 16:05

the easy and no brain way to get the medals is just take ce/dm/whatever and sit in a tank for 6 games - wuuush 4 medals
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 129
Activity Points : 2813
Reputation : 4
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Wed 9 Mar - 16:16

Andx667 wrote:
the easy and no brain way to get the medals is just take ce/dm/whatever and sit in a tank for 6 games - wuuush 4 medals

far of from being able to use those, since i'm still a poor 2nd Lt Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 192
Activity Points : 3031
Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Thu 10 Mar - 19:36

Nyarla wrote:
Hammett_4 wrote:
Andx667 wrote:

1 medal >2 success RQ done during 6 games - enthusiasm order
2 medal >less than 10 hits during 6 games (no kill condition) - prize of bravery
3 medal >more than 1000 kills during 6 games (no hit condition) - cant recall name right now
4 medal >6 games won with chapter III mission line - enemy NPCs - interference act

i think that the 3rd one is called prize of bravery,because i had never had a game with less than 50hits(!!!!) but i just got the prize of bravery as well.

thnx however Smile

the Hit-counter is weird, since he counts all those misshits zombies tend to make. so everytime u run and zombies just bash the air where u've been 1 sec before u get another "hit" added. i was always wondering why i never got less than 50+ (normally like 80) hits in game though it didn't feel like i've been taken that many hits. now i got curious and just started a game while having sitrep3 and oh wonder i had still full hp ( without healing) but 8 hits were counted just at beginning of the first mission.
I got no idea how i get those medals but they still keep coming anyway. U should award me with 10k XP for every medal i earned so far, seeing all those higher ranker with less medals than me. I need a rank to reflect my awesomeness after all or maybe i just try to get me some more fun chars to play Twisted Evil

i guess that insult for less medals was for me.i guess u should start playing more chars.So fat we ve played like 50games together and u always get TC.ok man, u proved u are the best TC i ve seen(and ssuul agrees with me) but this is like abusing him to take medals Razz. I suggest u loose 1k exp for everytime u get TC from now on Razz
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 129
Activity Points : 2813
Reputation : 4
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Sun 13 Mar - 19:17

wasn't really intended as an insult to anyone specific just me rambling on and on. i'm stuck with 9 medals now as well. since its rare getting enough good ppl for a medal game
Back to top Go down
Rocketman117
Private


Messages : 6
Activity Points : 2397
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Thu 24 Mar - 17:12

its very good thats what i think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Messages : 193
Activity Points : 3148
Reputation : -22

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Sun 27 Mar - 0:42

Hey jk2pach can you put in all the rest of the medals because i just got the enthusiasm award in the game and im wandering how i got it.
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30747
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Sun 27 Mar - 17:36

First post updated (2.59)

And GF left me after a nice week end. Back Smile

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36277
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Sun 27 Mar - 18:25

Dark_Warlock wrote:
So ... i have now:
kills = 583
Kills for 1xp = 10
Hits taken = 1
Sidequest done
Completed Chapter 1

so it would be enough for a medalpoint i guess ...


Nevermind. Got Critical error.

just 4 letters: r o f l

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
Drigonizer
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 193
Activity Points : 2969
Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   Fri 22 Apr - 16:13

Holy shit..... I got exceptional courage that's amazing considering I end up dead a lot of the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Medals Requirements   

Back to top Go down
 
Medals Requirements
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» BNB Eligibility Requirements
» Beta medals and ribbons guide
» Game Requirements
» Onyx Medal Madness
» Guide: Mystery Manor Achievements: Requirements and Rewards

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Warcraft III :: Offline activity :: Restricted Complex 601 ( RC601 )-
Jump to: