Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

People abusing !votekick in TKoK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkY_AngeaL
Private

Activity Points : 2076

PostSubject: People abusing !votekick in TKoK   Sat 26 Nov - 2:55

Hello, I don't know if you guys will agree with me, but there is such a problem.

Every evenight since about 4 days, I play the game TKoK hosted by one of your bots "jk2pach-host2" and everytime I join a game, I have to wait.
One game on two, there is a group coming in the game, they are like 4-5 players and they stack up to dungeon together, and even if there is room left in the game, they systematically votekick the one or two persons that were already in the game, and that were waiting for hours...Which is honnestly pretty much annoying...

My point is that there is a bunch of ways to host private games so they could play together without disturbing everyone, but they just keep going. --'

Is it possible to do something to make this not happening anymore? It is a little unfair that I have to wait hours again and again cause of things like this...

Thanks for reading!

Edit: My username is DarkY_AngeaL on USEast server.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23530
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: People abusing !votekick in TKoK   Sat 26 Nov - 3:54

We cannot control people based on their ability to votekick. If it is a recurring problem, I suggest posting screenshots with names and the actions which he/she/they commit.

Players, on warcraft 3, are rather harsh when it comes to that silly game - I am referring to Tkok ORPG.

I see no reason for having an elitist attitude toward such a trivial game, but some have gentle brain functions.

Votekicking isn't something that we would usually ban for, but if they continue once being asked to stop (by an admin); I'm sure something can be worked out.

So again:
-Screenshot
-Names of players
-Evidence of every player showing harsh attitude toward you (or another) and resulting in a votekick.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25111
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: People abusing !votekick in TKoK   Sat 26 Nov - 4:23

For me, a certain name would be enough. In any other case: Name, probably server and a talk with them.

Also tried to talk to you, but you were afk.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25111
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: People abusing !votekick in TKoK   Sat 26 Nov - 4:45

Screenshot:

I had a talk with them. I guess those are your baddies. Well, after some time they told me that you lagged a lot and well ... kinda leeched on Heroic mode or something. And that they told you so. Also, they mentioned that they told you about this stuff.

More complaints from other people will still conclude in a ban.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
DarkY_AngeaL
Private

Activity Points : 2076

PostSubject: Re: People abusing !votekick in TKoK   Sat 26 Nov - 5:10

Thank you for the support! I also said that this wasn't happening only to myself... I just took the initiative to do it, since I saw that no one ever signaled it.

I assume I played a game with them after I finaly convinced them to let me play (That was also after I posted this by the way) ... We did the last boss on Heartcore (I guess that's what they are always farming). You cannot respawn on Heartcore (obviously). So they kind of put all the fault on me since I was the one lagging! Which is probably why they all died anyways (lol)

They told me that they wouldn't ever let me get in the game with them anymore. I guess it makes sense now then. But not for other people who actualy wants to play the game... Ironny got me there, right?

As I said earlier, if they want to be together without laggers and problems with others players, they can always host a private game with others ressources. It would be surely better for everyone.

I am not saying this because I want these people getting banned. I just want to find a solution to this problem, instead of getting trolled when trying to have a conversation with them.

Edit: I was AFK on WCIII Earlier, I saw you tried to contact me, I am sorry ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People abusing !votekick in TKoK   

Back to top Go down

People abusing !votekick in TKoK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1