Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

SW:TOR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What will you play?
Trooper
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Smuggler
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Jedi Knight
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Jedi Consular
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Bounty Hunter
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Imperial Agent
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Sith Warrior
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Sith Inquisitor
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23594
Awards :

PostSubject: SW:TOR   Fri 18 Nov - 19:16

This is a thread for those interested in SW:TOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic) and should be kept this way. This means no trolling, bashing other games, advocating other games/systems, or uncaged Monkehs.
Please bring your Monkeh on a leash or leave it at home for the safety of others here.

I will start by asking:
What will you be playing and why?

For my personal enjoyment (not what I will be serious with), I will be playing the Trooper - Commando Advanced specialization.
I will probably be a Combat Medic, but the Dps spec is very interesting and I'd like to see how that turns out.
More on the lines of the Combat Medic:
-The healing mechanics seem very intriguing and I'd like to see how it works in both Flashpoint and Operation groups.
-I have always wanted a healer with a gun.
-The trooper just looks cool. The sets are very well done.
-I would like to run'n'gun while I heal.

These probably aren't the best reasons and I can always add more, but for now I will settle for this.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25175
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Fri 18 Nov - 19:34

Nothing - I'm not getting it.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Fri 18 Nov - 21:45

Dark_Warlock wrote:
Nothing - I'm not getting it.
That sucks. Why not?

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Fri 18 Nov - 22:06

No money - no games.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22434
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Mon 21 Nov - 15:18

Not interested in playing Star Wars games.

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Mon 21 Nov - 18:54

:'(
It's going to be so good. I've noticed that very little Europeans are interested in this specific game. Did the franchise never catch on over there?

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Mon 21 Nov - 19:03

Would try it if I had the money. I know some people who are really exited about getting that game, but not that many.

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Mon 21 Nov - 22:19

Dark_Warlock wrote:
Would try it if I had the money. I know some people who are really exited about getting that game, but not that many.

Fair enough. I feel empathy for those who won't be playing it. I approve of being quoted when I say: I believe that this will change, upon release, future MMO gaming for years.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Mon 21 Nov - 22:26

Would kinda say I'll have no money in the next years. I'll just spend it on CD, Tickets, Patches and other Metalstuff. I guess. Maybe a coat. With a patch of Metallica's Ride The Lightning on the back. Yeah. That sounds nice.

Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Thu 24 Nov - 6:57

You're talking about the Star Wars MMORPG right?
Just because "Star Wars" is printed on the cover doesnt mean it will be epic. Everything I have seen so far seems to be yet another would-be-rival for wow (which I also dont like Razz).
I watched the Movies, I know the story behind it... but at the end of the day its just a franchise (like McDonalds).
I liked playing Kotor2 (Played it twice, something I usually dont do), but not enough to give Sir Lucas all my money.

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Fri 25 Nov - 5:57

Namorax wrote:
You're talking about the Star Wars MMORPG right?
Just because "Star Wars" is printed on the cover doesnt mean it will be epic. Everything I have seen so far seems to be yet another would-be-rival for wow (which I also dont like Razz).
I watched the Movies, I know the story behind it... but at the end of the day its just a franchise (like McDonalds).
I liked playing Kotor2 (Played it twice, something I usually dont do), but not enough to give Sir Lucas all my money.

I don't like it because "Star Wars". If it wasn't Star Wars, I'd like it just the same. I have been waiting for this game to come out for quite a few years. (We know that nobody dislikes WoW more than I)
The story behind it is pretty amazing, especially the character customization. You can be an evil Jedi, wicked smile with dark eyes. You can also be a benevolent Sith. In the end, I'm sure you can even slay your 'master'. You get 5 companions to do professions for you and serve you as you wish, along with romantics Very Happy. To boot, you can gear them and they can possibly be more valuable than a player dps.
If you liked Kotor (and you also said that you know the story), you would know that this is 'Kotor3' as WoW was supposed to be Warcraft 4 Wink

I do not usually advocate games, especially those which are of the MMO variety - many have been sketchy.. But this is a masterpiece which has been worked on for years and the real gamers will be playing it.
Yes, the trolls and "i'm better than you" guys will be there, but they will be overrun by the gamers we used to know and respect.

Just a few things to think about. santa It's going to be a lonely Christmas!

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Fri 25 Nov - 9:28

I meant the ST history in general. Dunno why, but everything that happens after the movies comes off pretty cheap in my eyes. Maybe because they tried to stretch the franchise as far as marketing would allow it... but lonely christman? Not for me:
-Still modding Fallout NV (Currently creating a "From Dusk till dawn"-Survival Map with Turrets, Bots, Companions and Multiple Bases)
-Brother bought Skyrim and Anno 2070 which I'm allowed to play once he's done.
-I'm still waiting for my Video-Lending-Store to get Assassins Creed 3 so I can learn how the seires ends
-And I still got to read 2 books for my university and ~20 out of my stack wall of books.

I really need to stop buying every frigging book that looks interesting >_>
Not because of the money, but its just that its literally a wall of books between my bed and table: First I could use it as a nightstand, but now i need to climb over it or walk around. Its really hard to get the "old" books at the bottom without causing the whole thing to crash down on me...

PS: *Starts Ranting*And many people told me that Skyrim is a Masterpiece as well, but in my eyes its still worse then Morrowind. All Skyrim has is graphics. The rest of the game is screwed up because they have to keep in mind that the same software is used or consoles. Which severely restricts the UI & other mechanics they can use.
*starts hyperventillating and stops ranting*
Anyways... just becasue its "new" and has "pretty graphics" and "cool ideas" doesnt mean it will be good. Now i need to go back to university, before I fall asleep standing. Damn papers, *grumbles and logs off*

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   Fri 25 Nov - 18:17

Cool stuff.

Fair point of view, I play some hardcore beta today so we'll see how that goes.
I'm not a fan of Skyrim, hear good things often though.

Star Wars: TOR -drool-

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR   

Back to top Go down

SW:TOR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Misc :: Barracks-
Jump to: