Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Bored and DEC. 15th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23591
Awards :

PostSubject: Bored and DEC. 15th   Fri 18 Nov - 19:02

As fairly little of you know, I am going to be playing SW:TOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic).
I have done my research for nearly two years and it has been a long time coming.

If you have a good pvp server, I would gladly join and play with you as Republic Forces. This being said:
-I will have very little time for much else, especially with my job. (This job has actually given me some great gaming connections).
-Preferred not to be bothered upon my main server (If the info is given out). It will be a high-standard elitist place for me and I will be taking it very seriously.
-I will gladly help and assist with your class (assuming I have knowledge on it) as long as it's not nagging questions and the obvious, which one could have learned on their own.
-It is an incredible game and it is unlike me to be an advocate for an MMORPG, but I highly recommend at least taking a look at it. Whether or not we play together, I will take joy knowing others have evolved from lesser games such as: WoW, AOC, WH, Rift, and Aion. (I understand these games were a flop, even though we all can admit that WoW once had its prime time.)

Until then...

Does anyone have something for me to do? I've been staring at the ceiling on my days off, for hours on end.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down

Bored and DEC. 15th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1