Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30775

PostSubject: 2.82   Sun 11 Sep - 20:40

Bug Report Rules

-Do not propose suggestions here, I will simply ignore them.
-When several bugs are reported, try to separate them with lists (such as a "-" before each point)
-If you report a bug from a previous version because it's not fixed yet, please mention it on the current debug thread. Not on the old thread.

Last edited by jk2pach on Sun 18 Sep - 23:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Null_Signature
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2790
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.82   Sun 11 Sep - 23:00

Pioneer

-Field Factory does not have item production options
-Field Factory turns into Field Camp when you try and pack it up
-His drone skill (harpy) spawns the unit at airfield making the skill near useless unless it is maxed.
Edit: see below

-Going off of memory, the building that makes defense points you can make more than one of, intentional?
-Has no side arm, intentional?
Edit#2

-Fortify skill cannot be used on vertical walls.
-Field camp mana regen is more than the listed 0.5
-can build more than one Field Strategic Camp at once.

Last edited by Null_Signature on Mon 12 Sep - 23:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wasdd
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2687

PostSubject: Re: 2.82   Mon 12 Sep - 16:22

The tool tip of the spell time constriction of time controller is bugged on level 2 (of the spell) It shows that it increases movement speed by 5% where it is 10
Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Activity Points : 4683
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.82   Mon 12 Sep - 21:40

Null_Signature wrote:
Pioneer

-His drone skill spawns the unit at airfield making the skill near useless unless it is maxed.
Edit: see below

-Going off of memory, the building that makes defense points you can make more than one of, intentional?

reminds me this guy need better tooltips (from what i remember...) im working on it

€:
fiel strategy center:
- only one of the two buffs should be active at a time

Tooltip on Tavern:
Contrary to the Combat Engineer, who give the squad enough stationary firepower to take heavy targets down, the Pioneer supports the squad in a more defensive way. He provides equipment, health and energy regen places as well as defensive mechanisms like minefields and scouting drones.

Spellbook Tooltip:
Pioneers are in charge of the squads equipment flow and provide save places to recover from the fight. In addition they can clear the way of the squad from obstacles and turn simple villages into fortresses.

since i cant play him ;( i cant tell if anything else is needed

real bugs (or something like that)
- sadly the game is still laggy... (i know you tried you best)
- can u prevent gargoyls from flying all in the space of 1 model? maybe add a little delay after each gargoyls spawn, its really anyoing if you see 1 gargyole coming but in facts its like 5 and you get ripped in seconds

Back to top Go down
wasdd
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: 2.82   Tue 13 Sep - 16:26

When Orxs (as demo) set up a satchel right next to me in starting village and tried to disarm it the game crashed (probably in the moment it should get disarmed,but i could check my gamecapture and it told me the sath killed me so it exploded)
Back to top Go down
Null_Signature
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2790
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.82   Wed 14 Sep - 1:27

Its hard to do but possible to blow a cave twice semitaniously.

Nanosuit Operative
-His Punch kicks up massive lag, and I ALMOST positive that there is no knockback. Spell effect looks like Shadow Strike (i think it was anyways) going between the user and the target (purpleish-black jagged bolt thingy). Upon damage being inflicted the lag is added and does not stop. I just had a thought, check the max range it can be used at... I was around like 200-300 range I think when I used it.

Yes I know its been reported before but this one i believe has a little more info.
Back to top Go down
edin116
Private

Activity Points : 2388

PostSubject: Re: 2.82   Thu 15 Sep - 0:40

Cerberus tool tip for plasma rounds: it says 3 6 9 12 in the distribution menu but once you skill it it will say 5 10 15 etc
Back to top Go down
RaNGeR-OF-FaTE
Private

Activity Points : 2256

PostSubject: Re: 2.82   Thu 15 Sep - 2:41

Yea i agree with Null, We both Planted a Satchel at the same time at a cave, (Me as DE, and Null as IP) and as the Satchels exploded, they both Triggered the Sealing a Cave EACH. So we closed two caves, at the same place. Any Reason for that? :O

Anyways:

-When using Book Skills, say at level two, When you use one of them, you put a Skill point on your book so now its level 3. This Refreshs all the Cooldowns as well as normally adding the new spells on. Can be used to use say Two Air Airstrikes at the same time (TC) or two satchels (DE).
Back to top Go down
wasdd
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: 2.82   Thu 15 Sep - 15:05

Ranger of fate this bug has been posted very often already and there is no thinkable solution, its wc3 engine
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30775

PostSubject: Re: 2.82   Sun 18 Sep - 22:59

Null_Signature wrote:
Pioneer was a bad hero, and the spell are to bugged. I removed it.
Null_Signature wrote:
No more Pioneer
Null_Signature wrote:
-His drone skill (harpy) spawns the unit at airfield making the skill near useless unless it is maxed.
No more Pioneer
Null_Signature wrote:
No more Pioneer
Null_Signature wrote:
No more Pioneer
Null_Signature wrote:
-Fortify skill cannot be used on vertical walls.
No more Pioneer
Null_Signature wrote:
-Field camp mana regen is more than the listed 0.5
No more Pioneer
Null_Signature wrote:
-can build more than one Field Strategic Camp at once.
No more Pioneer
wasdd wrote:
The tool tip of the spell time constriction of time controller is bugged on level 2 (of the spell) It shows that it increases movement speed by 5% where it is 10
Fixed
Andx667 wrote:
reminds me this guy need better tooltips (from what i remember...) im working on it
No more Pioneer
Andx667 wrote:
field strategy center:
- only one of the two buffs should be active at a time
No more Pioneer
Andx667 wrote:
Tooltip on Tavern:
Contrary to the Combat Engineer, who give the squad enough stationary firepower to take heavy targets down, the Pioneer supports the squad in a more defensive way. He provides equipment, health and energy regen places as well as defensive mechanisms like minefields and scouting drones.
No more Pioneer
Andx667 wrote:
Spellbook Tooltip:
Pioneers are in charge of the squads equipment flow and provide save places to recover from the fight. In addition they can clear the way of the squad from obstacles and turn simple villages into fortresses.
No more Pioneer
Andx667 wrote:
since i cant play him ;( i cant tell if anything else is needed
Not needed anymore. Anyway, people should have a good surprise now with rank requirement for heroes
Andx667 wrote:
real bugs (or something like that)
Sad Sad
Andx667 wrote:
- sadly the game is still laggy... (i know you tried you best)
I know, but I still did not find any solution (except reduce amount of units Mad)
Andx667 wrote:
- can u prevent gargoyls from flying all in the space of 1 model? maybe add a little delay after each gargoyls spawn, its really anyoing if you see 1 gargyole coming but in facts its like 5 and you get ripped in seconds
Only a matter of collision, I'll try to fix this.
wasdd wrote:
When Orxs (as demo) set up a satchel right next to me in starting village and tried to disarm it the game crashed (probably in the moment it should get disarmed,but i could check my gamecapture and it told me the sath killed me so it exploded)
Rare case, I guess: Disarm works for months the same way
[quote="Null_Signature"]Its hard to do but possible to blow a cave twice semitaniously.
I need a step to reproduce this
Null_Signature wrote:
Nanosuit Operative
-His Punch kicks up massive lag, and I ALMOST positive that there is no knockback. Spell effect looks like Shadow Strike (i think it was anyways) going between the user and the target (purpleish-black jagged bolt thingy). Upon damage being inflicted the lag is added and does not stop. I just had a thought, check the max range it can be used at... I was around like 200-300 range I think when I used it.
The knockback works only in Strenght mode as NO.
Yes, it's based on shadow strike.
And I tested it, no lag at all. Very weird.
Null_Signature wrote:
Yes I know its been reported before but this one i believe has a little more info.
You are welcome.
edin116 wrote:
Cerberus tool tip for plasma rounds: it says 3 6 9 12 in the distribution menu but once you skill it it will say 5 10 15 etc
Fixed
RaNGeR-OF-FaTE wrote:
Yea i agree with Null, We both Planted a Satchel at the same time at a cave, (Me as DE, and Null as IP) and as the Satchels exploded, they both Triggered the Sealing a Cave EACH. So we closed two caves, at the same place. Any Reason for that? :O
Nice glitch. I might have fixed it.
RaNGeR-OF-FaTE wrote:
-When using Book Skills, say at level two, When you use one of them, you put a Skill point on your book so now its level 3. This Refreshs all the Cooldowns as well as normally adding the new spells on. Can be used to use say Two Air Airstrikes at the same time (TC) or two satchels (DE).
Known glitch. It's not a problem. The only way to fix this is to add research(upgrades) requirements for all spells. The problem is a lot of spells are shared between different heroes, preventing to add research requirements. (Cause if hero A gets the good requirement for Flare at level 2, it will be a problem is there is a hero needing the same requirement at level 4, etc...)
wasdd wrote:
Ranger of fate this bug has been posted very often already and there is no thinkable solution, its wc3 engine
Yub.

PostSubject: Re: 2.82   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Creation :: Warcraft III Map Making :: RC601 Dev :: RC601 Bug Report-
Jump to: