Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nqp
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3286
Awards :

PostSubject: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Fri 24 Jun - 10:12

... those fantastic zombie games all time?
at the moment iam playing nearly 24/7 where ever iam
in school i play dead frontier
and at home i play warcraft where i just switch between
NOTD AM
NOTD 3
NOTD winter
NOTD Special Ops
Undead assault
Zombie assault force
survival 1.382 (well not really zombies but kinda^^)
and rc601

to shoot zombies is like meth :/

what about you?
Back to top Go down
Black_Op
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2743

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Fri 24 Jun - 10:23

I don't play nearly that much, but perhaps all that playing will prepare you for a zombie apocalypse Wink

Switch it up with some Resident Evil games. Gotta love 'em.
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3085

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Fri 24 Jun - 10:32

idc u play too much. but finally i find a player that plays survival!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. do u know any bot that hosts it?we could play sometimes together. i am pretty good at this map(1564exp, i ve been god for like a year).
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3141
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Fri 24 Jun - 10:37

I never knew you play survival.

I pretty much play anything that has something like ranks or... IDK. I play most games that has something that you can collect... you know?

Edit : For survival the bots are Zsbot, Quickdash and Surv. The only thing is that at this moment only zsbot is the most frequently online-ed.

Edit2 : Incase you didn't know. I came from MoS
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Fri 24 Jun - 11:09

dont want to offend u but i ve played many times at mos bot, and i ve seen many admins. well in my opinion they arent Masters of Survival. most of them at least. only good player i remember is gaegamel and fatalflames.also mos clan said that at the dawn of 2011 they would release new version.still w8ing for this one.......................................
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Panda
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2753

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Fri 24 Jun - 11:26

>.> I still act nubish in a vampirism fire game, ^_^ can kick ass in a Hero Line Wars game.
>.< yeah like Notd AM is like 97% of what I play on warcraft 3, at least on battlenet.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25228
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Fri 24 Jun - 11:46

I play overall too much ...

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Fri 24 Jun - 11:59

Take it this way.
MoS - Masters of Survival ( clan )
Regular members - Regular Members

Besides. No one can until the end at phobos

Edit : I dont come from MoS* I haven't applied for membership yet. =3
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2631

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Fri 24 Jun - 13:39

Been playing too much UA2 lately, easing off a bit now though. Especially since Ryko's on his Vietnam trip, not to mention I never see Black_Op on anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Fri 24 Jun - 13:46

monkeymouse1 wrote:
Take it this way.
MoS - Masters of Survival ( clan )
Regular members - Regular Members

Besides. No one can until the end at phobos

Edit : I dont come from MoS* I haven't applied for membership yet. =3

i dont rly understand what u mean. especially with what u say at phobos.u mean u cant beat phobos(here i dont agree cause i have ended it with 1more player on our own) or u mean the sammies after boss?cause thats the end of game. u cant beat 100000samies with 100dmg and 9999hp. my best time was kill 2 and communicate at 2other sammies.
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Fri 24 Jun - 13:50

I ment the sammies. I haven't really tried to communicate them. From what i heard the most kills was about 5 sammies dead
Back to top Go down
nqp
Sergeant
Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Mon 27 Jun - 10:00

played last time also on zsbot
there at least some players

i also played orpgs .. but kinda lost them for now.. you have to wait like hours to get a game and then you just have total rookies or uberpowered pros :/

Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Mon 27 Jun - 14:01

The thing about survival bots : Because of the progress of the new map, many people left survival.

Where survival 1.384 was supposed to come out probably half a month ago. Because of this, everyone left survival. only a few remains >->

You can't actually blame them. or the producers of the map either.
Back to top Go down
nqp
Sergeant
Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Mon 27 Jun - 15:54

well .. its the same on nearly all maps from wc3 where you can load etc
kinda sad but no one can solve that problem
only when you create a new survival map Smile

so namo GOGOGOGOGOGO we need more survival stuff
Back to top Go down
oufty
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2482

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Mon 27 Jun - 16:44

come on join NOTD AM games so I can play more !!!
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Panda
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Mon 27 Jun - 22:00

oufty wrote:
come on join NOTD AM games so I can play more !!!
xD im usually on near midnight,Eastern Time Zone(GMT-05:00)
Back to top Go down
Black_Op
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Tue 28 Jun - 1:34

TWPC920 wrote:
Been playing too much UA2 lately, easing off a bit now though. Especially since Ryko's on his Vietnam trip, not to mention I never see Black_Op on anymore either.

I cut back a lot. I was getting annoyed with all the TKers lol. Whens Ryko gettin' back anyways? I'll definitely get on when he's back.
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Tue 28 Jun - 8:23

He said he was gonna be gone for two weeks. I think he'll be back by next Wednesday if I'm not wrong in my counting >.>
Back to top Go down
Black_Op
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Tue 28 Jun - 8:47

Ok, cool. I just got bored of dealing with random TKers n such, and not seeing anyone I knew anymore. I'll definitely start hopping on there more often though Wink
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Panda
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Tue 28 Jun - 10:19

Black_Op wrote:
Ok, cool. I just got bored of dealing with random TKers n such, and not seeing anyone I knew anymore. I'll definitely start hopping on there more often though Wink
Tkers often start as a private who doesn't communicate at all then screw with the civilians....then you. Or accidently i'm a tker when i get a DM with the monofilament xD
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Tue 28 Jun - 10:30

Nah, Black_Op and I play UA2, so there's no point in screwing over the civilians in the first place, the TKers just pick riflemen and nade everyone as they spawn from the chopper.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Panda
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Tue 28 Jun - 13:23

TWPC920 wrote:
Nah, Black_Op and I play UA2, so there's no point in screwing over the civilians in the first place, the TKers just pick riflemen and nade everyone as they spawn from the chopper.
xD thats even worse...
Back to top Go down
Black_Op
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Tue 28 Jun - 19:15

Yep. Especially when you KNOW it's a TKer. You know it's going to inevitably happen (they named themselves IRTKER or something), and you can't do shit until they fire first. Even then they'll get 1-2 people out of a 4 person match. Gg.
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Tue 28 Jun - 20:15

Hunting TKers as a ghost is pretty fun though, I have to admit. =D
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30801

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   Thu 30 Jun - 22:41

I do not have the feeling I play too much. Actually, I'm currently even paid to play (or something like this).

You know what, guys? If you love video games enough to get the desire to work in them, DO IT. It's simply awesome. Since they are a normal industry, all kind of skills are required => everyone get his chance.

Of course, like for art, movies, sport, etc... The salaries are not very high, especially in startups. But still. It's awesome :p.

So no, no one plays "too much". Smile

PostSubject: Re: do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?   

Back to top Go down

do you also have the feeling you play a way to much.... ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next