Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Admin Application - Sparten5549

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparten5549
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 7656

PostSubject: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Tue 21 Jun - 8:27

Bot: jk2pach-host5
Server: East - West

If You Highly Disagree Please PM Me Over This cus i would like to know.
Ty

Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2574

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Tue 21 Jun - 11:09

Isn't there a thread JUST for this sort of thing?

Edit: My bad, just read your post about not being on for a long time, I'll let the admins redirect you to the appropriate thread.
Back to top Go down
nqp
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3229
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Tue 21 Jun - 12:04

i guess we have enought admins for the bots
but thats not the reason why i would say no

when ever i see you, youre a bit impolite with newcomers .. like "kick him" etc bla
also youre not that often online on the bot .. okay youre quite high with your exp (650k) but playin with just 2 friends on an lonely server wont make you to a good admin

so from me a "no"

with best wishes, bla cookie?
Back to top Go down
Sparten5549
Private First class
Private First class

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Wed 22 Jun - 0:39

Umm, nqp i dont kick new comers i talk to them and tell them what the game is and such. im not impolite, and i try to help them out. i've never said once to kick a new player in the lobby unless they were trolling or spamming it up.

Also. I do not only play with 2 other friends on a server. i jump between East, West, And Europe to play with friends and new players from their clans.

I Respect All Players and admins who have come into play and i sometimes even add a few to my friends list to play with them later if they really get into the game.

( nqp, For Me Can you tell me when i dis respected a new player when i played with you yesterday? )

Ty

Edit - I Did ask you once to swap a new comer from red with toadman so the mode could be picked because that player was AFK.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13748
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Wed 22 Jun - 4:24

weren't you an admin at one point sparten and we revoked you for abuse? or am i confusing you for someone? Also you didnt really specify a reason for why you want to be an admin... cmon bro you got to market yourself :-p how you expect the monkeh stamp of approval if you don't have confidence :-p
Back to top Go down
Sparten5549
Private First class
Private First class

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Wed 22 Jun - 5:04

I Want to be admin once more to start getting larger games going and get a larger community going again because theres a higher chance new players will actully save and such if they meet more people that are starting with them. I also want to be an admin because in games i've noticed more and more now that people are trolling, spamming and just being a general nuissance (Pardon Spelling Error) and i've seen people tking for the kick of it then leave. and then they rejoin the next game. i think it isent fair to players to be TKed over and over again and then never bother to play again.

Admin rights were taken away from me before because of a small problem which was discussed In-Depth on the forum previously. Resulting in the revoking of my admin rights. But i've learned my lesson and i just thought about asking to have those privaliges (Cant Spell) back.

And I've never abused those powers at all. I Help New Players as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
nqp
Sergeant
Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Wed 22 Jun - 13:07

Quote :
Edit - I Did ask you once to swap a new comer from red with toadman so the mode could be picked because that player was AFK.
that has nothin to do with respect
its just because we had a bunch of "good" players in the lobby .. that we can select an other mode then story normal..

and even if you "respect" newcomers .. for me it seems like that you dont like them at all

well when you swap from realm to realm .. why you dont play with jk's bot then?
afaik it hosts over all realms Smile

last you said in the lobby something like
"kick him kick that guy blabla.." anyway

wasnt that small problem the problem that you hosted an older vers of rc601 to whore exp in LS? and some abuses on the offical rc bot?
or iam wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sparten5549
Private First class
Private First class

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Thu 23 Jun - 2:52

I Dont Understand how you can say I dont like new players, i never once abused a new player or any player for that matter. And I never asked you to kick anyone. I've never kicked someone from a lobby randomly.

And Yes i did LAN 4-5 months ago and i did announce it on forums and i never kept it from anyone. I dident Lie to anyone here.

BTW nqp, You ONLY played with me that one day and then you can come and openly announce i hate new players when you dont ever even see me with them. As a matter of fact that day Me , nqp , toadman , And EngeriusGreel (Fail Spell), were doing 4-mans for a good 3 hours+ before we even got a new player so how can you judge me from that?

And then you openly say you "Hate" toadman because he always AFK's because he's always got something to do.

How can you judge me about hating new members when you've never seen me with them.

I've Never Mis Treated a Player Unless It was Absolutly Neccissary.
Back to top Go down
nqp
Sergeant
Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Thu 23 Jun - 11:31

Quote :
i never once abused a new player or any player for that matter
.. we all do that from time to time
Quote :
I dident Lie to anyone here
we all lie .. every day.. we tell lies to others.. and to us

Quote :
You ONLY played with me that one day
you forget the old times?
i know you since you started..
Quote :
how can you judge me from that?
i dont jugde you,.. i just tell you that i dont have the feeling that youre not a good admin Smile
Quote :
"Hate" toadman
not really hate,.. but he dies 50% of the time during afk in the first chapter .. and just waits until some others make exp
thats a bit annoying .. cause me and other "higher ranked" players dont wanna do all the work for others since mission exp is shared

well we are all bad people .. and you write all the time hard words like NEVER and always..
you make yourself better than you are

anyway.. Mr jk? wont you finish this discussion and say if he gets adminrights or not?

btw .. dont take that so serious sparten youre a good player.. but even the best players can be worst admins

regards
nqp
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23590
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Thu 23 Jun - 21:02

Not going to get involved in this directly, nor take sides.
Though, I think this should be a little less public than it's been.

Also, the original application could have been done a little more professionally and the way that has been asked of everyone else.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Sparten5549
Private First class
Private First class

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Fri 24 Jun - 0:35

I don't know how we could have made this less public. If you post in any of the forums is comes up in the recent discussions tab.

@vV - I really don't know what i was thinking when i made the origional application.I just didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
mouse.in.a.rage
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 2379

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Fri 24 Jun - 1:48

Sparten, I like how you acknowledge what "forums" means. Irritates the hell out of me when people think others are invading their threads.

But, aside from the kudos, I think vV is referring to the admin application thread with guidelines for how to apply and the template to use for applying. You're supposed to apply in that thread, using the template.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25171
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Fri 24 Jun - 3:16

I would suggest you should overdo this application, sparten ...

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
Sparten5549
Private First class
Private First class

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Fri 24 Jun - 3:26

Ya i know he was referring to the template but i couldent find it. Im still not used to the new site and all.
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Fri 24 Jun - 3:59

Sparten5549 wrote:
Ya i know he was referring to the template but i couldent find it. Im still not used to the new site and all.

I'm such a nice guy. This is the thread you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Fri 24 Jun - 4:32

i'd like to bump in and say that even though sparten abused his exp and so forth would it really seem fair to the public to allow it to slide? his punishment was for it to be revoked by us admins and pach. It just doesnt seem right with me to allow someoen who is known to abuse the game to become an admin because what does it say to the rest of the community?
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Fri 24 Jun - 4:51

Let him redo his application first. As for me, I believe that almost everybody deserves a second chance. Nobody died, no life got destroyed and everybody was still ok.

He was punished for his errors. That's all.

What the community will think about it?
You know me. I'm don't give a shit what the community will think of my point of view here, since it is my personal point of view and I won't change it if I don't change mm mind.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
Sparten5549
Private First class
Private First class

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Fri 24 Jun - 7:01

Alright, So ill go into the thread TWPC announced in his post (Ty for that) and let it go from there?
Back to top Go down
Black_Op
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2686

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Fri 24 Jun - 10:13

monkeh wrote:
i'd like to bump in and say that even though sparten abused his exp and so forth would it really seem fair to the public to allow it to slide? his punishment was for it to be revoked by us admins and pach. It just doesnt seem right with me to allow someoen who is known to abuse the game to become an admin because what does it say to the rest of the community?

I don't specifically know the circumstances, but if the above is true then it would be ridiculous for someone to get a second shot at admin IMHO. There's certain things you only get one shot at, and this should be one of them under most circumstances. If he did something that warranted losing his admin, then it should be left that way.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Fri 24 Jun - 13:30

I sort of agree with Black_Op, abusing your status as an admin is a pretty serious offense, and it doesn't send a good message to the rest of the community about our staff, especially if we let a known offender become an admin again.

On the other hand, I can also see what Dark_Warlock is getting at, people deserve a second chance to prove that they've learned from their mistakes.

So the question is this, should we look past a previous grievous (huh that rhymes) transgression and allow Spartan a second chance?

I'd have to say no. When you were considered for adminship, people were trusting you to be responsible and considerate of other players. Abusing your powers is the highest form of betrayal of this trust. I admit, I have no knowledge of what transpired before, so I may not be the best judge of this decision.

Last edited by TWPC920 on Fri 24 Jun - 13:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Fri 24 Jun - 13:33

Considering that the last word has pach, vV_0 or me in this case, since vV_0 and I are managing the admin management, we will see.

I would give him a second chance. Maybe he learned his lesson.

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Sat 25 Jun - 5:03

Dark_Warlock wrote:
Considering that the last word has pach, vV_0 or me in this case, since vV_0 and I are managing the admin management, we will see.

So pach ins't involved in the admin process anymore? has no say?!? man you guys really fell apart when i left yah :-p
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Sun 26 Jun - 11:38

monkeh wrote:
Dark_Warlock wrote:

So pach ins't involved in the admin process anymore? has no say?!? man you guys really fell apart when i left yah :-p

You might want to read again. Newp.

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Sun 26 Jun - 19:20

Dark_Warlock wrote:
monkeh wrote:
Dark_Warlock wrote:

You might want to read again. Newp.

how dare you disrespect a former admin and comrade! Anyhow does RC need anymore admins? isn't the game dead? I don't see the point in adding anymore admins for a game that's not as popular anymore.
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22430
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   Sun 26 Jun - 23:20

Adminship includes command over 5 bots, together with all the duties you have to do. Just because RC is open source now, doesnt mean nobody is playing it anymore.

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Sparten5549   

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Sparten5549
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next