Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

If Zombies Were Real

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Panda
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2636

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 3:58

vV_O wrote:
What about zombies vs zombies?

Eventually zombies 'NEED BRAINS' - so to speak - and will begin to feast on one-another.
I'd get some zombies, leash them up and wait until they'd eat drywall then sick them upon attacking zombies. (It's obvious my fresh blood would be their first choice of meal. Though instinct, which all zombies are, would kick in and they'd eat another zombie).

If you're smart enough with your restraints, I think this would be a very possible and valuable answer. (Got this idea while thinking about bondage and the zombie-training marine (AG) from RC601).
Ha, epic. Yeah train like dogs or something, when they actually kill another zombie give a rat for dessert.
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2514

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 8:00

Nova wrote:
Horses be the best, no gas needed. Zombie horses > you tho. The farm person with a hummer will probably have some handy.

On the serious note, you'll need an armored car, not some flimsy Japanese cardbox on wheels. Not against the zombies, but against other people. Also, more storage = better car.

An armored car is well and good if the streets aren't littered with abandoned cars and junk. I take back what I said, I'd prefer a motorcycle to any cars. Maneuverable, quick, and light on the gas. Sure it can't carry much, but I'd rather go from place to place searching for stuff than get stuck in abandoned traffic in a metal coffin while zombies are swarming around your car ready to eat you as soon as you run out of supplies in your trunk.
Back to top Go down
nqp
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3169
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 12:24

well depents..
pros and cons are not bad

i guess some1 who stay cool in stressful situations or is a flexible swift learner which is able to combine ideas and dreams Smile

i guess its not bad to have some1 in a "survival group" which kinda know what to do and trys to stay focused

mans will hear: dont get panic (specially vV XD) take a weapon (gun knife wooden stick with a nail, any) and get some balls

womans: "oh yes bady the world is dying but youre here with me and we watch into the bloody sundawn" *squeez*

Back to top Go down
Freelancer_Ryko
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2688

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 12:34

nqp wrote:

womans: "oh yes bady the world is dying but youre here with me and we watch into the bloody sundawn" *squeez*

To know all your friends are mostly dead, and loneliness takes toll = ^ that image.
Back to top Go down
nqp
Sergeant
Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 13:06

*gg* always know your chances Smile
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 19:11

You gotta replenish the post-apocalyptic population of the human race some how, am I right?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23530
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 19:14

nqp wrote:
*gg* always know your chances Smile

Very fun. I hope we all end up on a zombie survivor adventure one day.... well no I don't.

Lets hope that the zombie apocalypse has been dramatically exaggerated and there's no 'lickers', 'leapers', 'sewer zombies', etc and it's a few wandering dead people who are easily taken care of.

Imagine if you're slapping zombies around and you come face to face with an Evolved Flesh Composite?
I'm not saying I'm a coward, but my pants would need to be cleaned. Just sayin', the first one you see is going to make wish you were on holiday.
On this note: Anyone an expert with explosives? Smile

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 19:25

I think the worst thing to be engaged by would be the infected crows and shit. I don't even know how you're going to fight off those fast little buggers without some sort of shotgun, and if you are swarmed, its gg.
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22370
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 22:05

vV_O wrote:
What about zombies vs zombies?

Eventually zombies 'NEED BRAINS' - so to speak - and will begin to feast on one-another.
I'd get some zombies, leash them up and wait until they'd eat drywall then sick them upon attacking zombies. (It's obvious my fresh blood would be their first choice of meal. Though instinct, which all zombies are, would kick in and they'd eat another zombie).

If you're smart enough with your restraints, I think this would be a very possible and valuable answer. (Got this idea while thinking about bondage and the zombie-training marine (AG) from RC601).

As far as I know, a zombie can survive without his brain... I've seen a lot of headless zombies. Maybe they start with their own brains before eating the brains of others...

And even if SWAT-Members learn how to take hits by facing their attackers... its still better to never be hit, rather then blocking 1 round perfectly.
Maybe that one ound is going to break through, or push you from the roof, or ricochets and hits something explosive... I'd always be the one whos never hit, instead of the one who survives every hit.

Ohoh.... next question: If you belong to the 99% of humanity that drew the short stick, how can we recognize you in the mass of brain-eating fiends?

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Activity Points : 4592
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 22:47

no need to recognize... even if the zombie knew you before is dead he will abandon the memories once he comes back again
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36214
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 22:52

this thread is so full of useless fake/made up facts it hurts my brains

Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Activity Points : 4592
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 22:59

zombie dont exist - so no fact cant be proven false or true... everyone has its own mind how zombie look like how they behave
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36214
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 23:18

Andx667 wrote:
zombie dont exist - so no fact cant be proven false or true... everyone has its own mind how zombie look like how they behave

not proven = not a fact but a theory or an opinion = fake/made-up facts

Back to top Go down
mouse.in.a.rage
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 2319

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 21 Jun - 23:45

Namorax wrote:
And even if SWAT-Members learn how to take hits by facing their attackers... its still better to never be hit, rather then blocking 1 round perfectly.
Maybe that one ound is going to break through, or push you from the roof, or ricochets and hits something explosive... I'd always be the one whos never hit, instead of the one who survives every hit.

Like I said, the point is to hit first. Body armor is always a last resort, that's why you have tactics devised to get as many people as possible, as fast as you can, in and firing during a room sweep. You want to take down the opponent before they can get a significant amount of shots off. The point is in that when someone eventually does get hit, there's no permanent damage. Standing sideways reduces the target you present by an insignificant amount compared to how much stronger the armor is up front.
Back to top Go down
nqp
Sergeant
Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Wed 22 Jun - 13:25

of cause zombies exist..
some times ago i saw a video where medicine men in africa pass persons drugs .. and they get buried alive.. after 2-3 days they come back and had white eyes and were in trance Smile
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Wed 22 Jun - 20:18

nqp wrote:
of cause zombies exist..
some times ago i saw a video where medicine men in africa pass persons drugs .. and they get buried alive.. after 2-3 days they come back and had white eyes and were in trance Smile

This also happened in Quebec City Wink ~Fake~ French zombies!

@Namorax. According to (most) video games and/or movies, zombies are regenerated because of something triggered in the brain. Or was this Dawn of the Dead?

Anyway, where do you think the saying "Aim for the head" came from?
As much as I want a headless zombie to wander around aimlessly while I throw rocks at it, I have a feeling that headless zombies wouldn't exist if there were to be an apocalypse.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22370
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Thu 23 Jun - 2:05

If I always assume a Zombie can survive without its head, then I won't be surprised by a headless zombie.
You understand if I would rather be a bit paranoid/silly then (un)dead.

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Thu 23 Jun - 2:12

If it's not human, it's being shot for sure Smile

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Panda
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2636

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Thu 23 Jun - 6:21

vV_O wrote:
If it's not human, it's being shot for sure Smile
Them loud dogs giving away your hiding spot :/
Back to top Go down
patiodadyo19
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2499

PostSubject: if they were real   Fri 24 Jun - 4:31

id go north to the arctic, the zombies would follow and freezr like CORPSE ICICLES lol!

or go south hop on a cruise liner and live of that - both works

fun fact: there is a virus in Africa(forgot the name) that suppresses cognitive function and make the infected try to kill other people(kinda like in 28 days later). the virus is spread through blood bourne pathogens. its been theorized by authors and conspiracy theorist that this could be weaponed to kill of entire countries.
Back to top Go down
mouse.in.a.rage
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 2319

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Fri 24 Jun - 8:11

patiodadyo19 wrote:
fun fact: there is a virus in Africa(forgot the name) that suppresses cognitive function and make the infected try to kill other people(kinda like in 28 days later). the virus is spread through blood bourne pathogens. its been theorized by authors and conspiracy theorist that this could be weaponed to kill of entire countries.

No offense, but please do not propagate such rumors. That does not exist; you've been had by wherever you got this idea from.

Here is a fun example of a hoax, and a personal favorite.

42 Midgets Vs a Lion
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Fri 24 Jun - 13:32

Rumors are serious business. >=(

Joking aside, that sounds like one of those Illuminist/Freemason conspiracy theories that have been going on for ages. That or you've read a bit too much from the Zombie Survival Guide.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Activity Points : 2843

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 28 Jun - 2:27

This just in:

Aliens are real, my tin foil hat just told me that.
Back to top Go down
Black_Op
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2626

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 28 Jun - 7:48

Hey now, are you people trying to suggest that people lie? That's just plain absurd.

~goes back to reading The Onion news~
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   Tue 28 Jun - 8:25

Love The Onion, they have the most hilarious headlines ever. Its probably because they are under the control of alien masterminds bent on taking over the world through humor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Zombies Were Real   

Back to top Go down

If Zombies Were Real
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next