Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Jk2pach-host3 (Undead Assault 1.5b) Offline (West)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freelancer_Ryko
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2751

PostSubject: Jk2pach-host3 (Undead Assault 1.5b) Offline (West)   Fri 17 Jun - 0:39

The bot went offline a few minutes ago while I was in lobby waiting for game. It disconnected, leaving the bot on no autostart, and I can't whisper to it since it says it's offline.

I need some other admin from another realm besides west; to autostart the bot so it runs smoothly on other realms.

I'm sure the bot will be fixed sooner or later, but rather have atleast other people from different realms still able to play on the bot, than no one.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36277
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Jk2pach-host3 (Undead Assault 1.5b) Offline (West)   Fri 17 Jun - 0:41

Freelancer_Ryko wrote:
The bot went offline a few minutes ago while I was in lobby waiting for game. It disconnected, leaving the bot on no autostart, and I can't whisper to it since it says it's offline.

I need some other admin from another realm besides west; to autostart the bot so it runs smoothly on other realms.

I'm sure the bot will be fixed sooner or later, but rather have atleast other people from different realms still able to play on the bot, than no one.

try switching to another realm yourself for now as i can't help you (my laptop with Wc3 on is not in the house atm)

Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2577

PostSubject: Re: Jk2pach-host3 (Undead Assault 1.5b) Offline (West)   Fri 17 Jun - 0:42

Autostart is on default
Back to top Go down
Freelancer_Ryko
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2751

PostSubject: Re: Jk2pach-host3 (Undead Assault 1.5b) Offline (West)   Fri 17 Jun - 0:45

wizzitje wrote:
Freelancer_Ryko wrote:

try switching to another realm yourself for now as i can't help you (my laptop with Wc3 on is not in the house atm)

My adminship doesn't go to all realms. But The-Hand said the game timed-out and went back to autostart. One less problem.

Edit Note: It's back online. No problems now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jk2pach-host3 (Undead Assault 1.5b) Offline (West)   

Back to top Go down

Jk2pach-host3 (Undead Assault 1.5b) Offline (West)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1