Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Ground Flares, Flare Guns, and Flashlights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2516

PostSubject: Ground Flares, Flare Guns, and Flashlights   Sun 12 Jun - 14:51

So, I know this has been explained countless times, but I still see tons of both new and experienced players proclaiming that ground flares, flare guns, and flashlights give vision to umbrella squads.

I just wanted to make clear that none of the aforementioned items in the subject line reveal your position to the umbrella troops. If they see you and are launching rockets/shooting at you, it is because of triggers that make the umbrella behave that way and the Assaultman HEAT rockets and Combat Engineer Mini Rockets both give vision of the area upon impact, thus allowing any nearby umbrella squads to zero in on your position and turn you into tinder.
Back to top Go down
Freelancer_Ryko
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Ground Flares, Flare Guns, and Flashlights   Sun 12 Jun - 14:54

TWPC920 wrote:
So, I know this has been explained countless times, but I still see tons of both new and experienced players proclaiming that ground flares, flare guns, and flashlights give vision to umbrella squads.

I just wanted to make clear that none of the aforementioned items in the subject line reveal your position to the umbrella troops. If they see you and are launching rockets/shooting at you, it is because of triggers that make the umbrella behave that way and the Assaultman HEAT rockets and Combat Engineer Mini Rockets both give vision of the area upon impact, thus allowing any nearby umbrella squads to zero in on your position and turn you into tinder.

All of the above, I can confirm. I have played as the Umbrella troops before, and all the players that flare, doesn't give me vision.
Back to top Go down

Ground Flares, Flare Guns, and Flashlights
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1