Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

UA2 froze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2635

PostSubject: UA2 froze   Sat 4 Jun - 13:08

Not sure if it is a map bug or if it is the bot. What I can say this is a first. I most likely have 200+ hours of gameplay.

Like the topic says, the game froze. I could still click menus and I got sound responses when trying to move. I could even click and aim with items. But nothing happened. Hero never moved. No game commands worked like -save etc.

Curious about if this has happened to others.
Back to top Go down
Mr.EVIL
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2555

PostSubject: Re: UA2 froze   Sat 4 Jun - 18:02

it's happers every time only one player remain ingame

at least 2 players must stay to the end
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: UA2 froze   Sat 4 Jun - 18:05

Mr.EVIL wrote:
it's happers every time only one player remain ingame

at least 2 players must stay to the end

Then that is recent and bot specific? I have been alone on this bot before. Because I know UA2 works perfectly fine for single player otherwise, which is great.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36335
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: UA2 froze   Sat 4 Jun - 19:02

its just another system gone astray, its made to prevent you from playing solo, but its not working as it should.

Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: UA2 froze   Sat 4 Jun - 20:22

Why add a system like that now? It does not add anything good. Just ruins it for the player who wants to finish it. The bot doesn't start for 1 player only. And if the other players leave and you have spent 40-50 minutes on the game it is not so strange if you want to finish it.

I doubt there is any exploit for solo play that gives you rank points faster than teamplay. Lets not forget that if you really want a lot of rank points quickly you can play beta 9.

Last edited by Brickwall on Sat 4 Jun - 21:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: UA2 froze   Sat 4 Jun - 20:49

Brickwall wrote:
Why add a system like that now? It does not add anything good. Just ruins it for the player who wants to finish it. The bot doesn't start for 1 player only. And if the other players leaves and you have spent 40-50 minutes on the game it is not so strange if you want to finish it.

this program was added into the game, not the bot

Brickwall wrote:
I doubt there is any exploit for solo play that gives you rank points faster than teamplay. Lets not forget that if you really want many rank points you can play beta 9.

you can use cheat in single player like whosyourdaddy meaning you 1 shot everything and can not die.

Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: UA2 froze   Sat 4 Jun - 21:11

wizzitje wrote:

you can use cheat in single player like whosyourdaddy meaning you 1 shot everything and can not die.

I see your point.

Has that been in the map from the start? Because I have played it for a couple of years and it has never kicked in. If so then someone probably removed it from the versions I played. I have like 5 different maps of beta 7, where one is an old version with resonator bug, hive queen bug etc. The other ones seem identical.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: UA2 froze   Sat 4 Jun - 21:13

Brickwall wrote:
wizzitje wrote:

I see your point.

Has that been in the map from the start? Because I have played it for a couple of years and it has never kicked in. If so then someone probably removed it from the versions I played. I have like 5 different maps of beta 7, where one is an old version with resonator bug, hive queen bug etc. The other ones seem identical.

this is not the actuall version that you can download from the site, because that version does not work anymore since patch 1.24, and i have like 7-8 versions and this was the only version i had working for 1.24 and up....

Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: UA2 froze   Sat 4 Jun - 21:18

wizzitje wrote:

this is not the actuall version that you can download from the site, because that version does not work anymore since patch 1.24, and i have like 7-8 versions and this was the only version i had working for 1.24 and up....

Yes, I know. All my versions (some of them may be the same versions but only different files names)work though. Illidan did not fix any of the bugs I mentioned as far as I know. Unless the bugs were added after 1.24 then fixed. I do not have the official version of the map since it stopped working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UA2 froze   

Back to top Go down

UA2 froze
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Warcraft III :: Online activity :: Game Bots-
Jump to: