Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

undead assault water vial mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
patiodadyo19
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2563

PostSubject: undead assault water vial mission   Mon 30 May - 21:14

OK so most of us have said fuk it on the water vial mission at least once or twice(or all the time) because you have too few people or the time limit is too short, is there any strategies on how to do this one?
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36278
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Mon 30 May - 21:27

patiodadyo19 wrote:
OK so most of us have said fuk it on the water vial mission at least once or twice(or all the time) because you have too few people or the time limit is too short, is there any strategies on how to do this one?

what you need is 2 people with sprint and enough bag space, the 3 north-western one are pretty close to each other and the south and eastern 1 are far apart but possible for some1 who does only 2 wells.

if some1 found lifties let him do the 2 wells.

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23594
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Mon 30 May - 22:38

There's a strategy?
I've always just left everything except a medkit behind and just gunned it as borg (easier as any other class, I do not doubt).

North of ST to the first well, continue north to North hill, go east towards the second well by jumping off the cliff, south into the middle, east again and then down under neither Umb Facility; finishing off with the hill which takes you behind ST.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Black_Op
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2690

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Tue 31 May - 2:39

I can see why he would ask. It's annoying doing it with one person, and most of the time other people are lazy.

@vV_O: That means you can only fill 5 vials..2 and a half wells. It would probably be better leaving the medkit (don't get hit Wink), or taking another item and only doing 4 vials. If someone else is going to run to the same well you did then they might as well do both vials. Unless your saying you do 2 and half..run back, then finish them all, which still seems like that extra vial wastes time (running to the same well twice).
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23594
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Tue 31 May - 3:43

your post reply confuses me, but I am saying that I usually do the mission solo and everyone I used to play with has.
It's an easy mission when you do it instead of worrying about 'why am I doing this alone?'

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Black_Op
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2690

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Tue 31 May - 3:58

Yea, I didn't say it was hard, I said it was annoying Wink.

It doesn't matter I suppose, but I was just pointing out the way you worded yours sounds like it's slower then it has to be. I'm probably just over thinking it, but it seems pointless to do -half a well-(1 vial), since your going to have to come back to that well a second time then.

This would be easier to explain if I had an SS of the well pings..but i'm lazy >.>. Maybe later lol
Back to top Go down
TWPC920
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2578

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Sat 4 Jun - 15:37

Vial mission is easy if you have decent ghost. If he sticks to open paths and don't get caught blindsided by a random beast with a mob following, he should be fine. I can finish all 5 vials just fine without another person helping when I do the mission solo on hard. It might be a different story on insane though, never tried going for vial missions on insane. The only problem is that sometimes the vial refuse to fill up at the wells, which pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Sat 4 Jun - 18:01

I have never managed to finish vial mission alone. Finishing with two players is often very difficult (hard mode). Three decent players generally completes it if they start right away.

First come first serve. You ping the wells you choose to clear.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Sat 4 Jun - 19:09

TWPC920 wrote:
Vial mission is easy if you have decent ghost. If he sticks to open paths and don't get caught blindsided by a random beast with a mob following, he should be fine. I can finish all 5 vials just fine without another person helping when I do the mission solo on hard. It might be a different story on insane though, never tried going for vial missions on insane. The only problem is that sometimes the vial refuse to fill up at the wells, which pisses me off.

it should be 10 vials, 2 per plug and there are 5 plugs,

anyway try doing 10 vials solo, it means you need to carry 6, keep dropping 1 @ every well (if you filled 1 up you have to drop it outside of the wells range to get your 2nd filled vial) and then run back to grab the last 4.

it just seems realllllyyyy hard to do if not impossible.

Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Sat 4 Jun - 20:09

wizzitje wrote:
anyway try doing 10 vials solo, it means you need to carry 6, keep dropping 1 @ every well (if you filled 1 up you have to drop it outside of the wells range to get your 2nd filled vial) and then run back to grab the last 4.

No, you do not need to drop any vials. Just enter , exit and re-enter the trigger zone around the well. If nothing happens it just means you did not go far away enough to exit the trigger zone.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Sat 4 Jun - 21:45

Brickwall wrote:
wizzitje wrote:

No, you do not need to drop any vials. Just enter , exit and re-enter the trigger zone around the well. If nothing happens it just means you did not go far away enough to exit the trigger zone.

still makes it 2 long trips ;<

PS: this quest is hell if your a global hawk

Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Sun 5 Jun - 2:10

wizzitje wrote:

I have not tested this myself, but a couple of players who used global hawk during vial mission said they could not activate the Well trigger for vials. They used the hawk to shuttle empty and full vials so the soldier heroes did not need to return. Hawk is unable to do several missions, so no surprise there.

Hawk drops 2 empty vials at the well farthest away then picks up 2 full vials some other player left behind at a well.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Sun 5 Jun - 2:18

Brickwall wrote:
wizzitje wrote:

I have not tested this myself, but a couple of players who used global hawk during vial mission said they could not activate the Well trigger for vials. They used the hawk to shuttle empty and full vials so the soldier heroes did not need to return. Hawk is unable to do several missions, so no surprise there.

Hawk drops 2 empty vials at the well farthest away then picks up 2 full vials some other player left behind at a well.

probably because the hawk is a unit with the ''item space'' upgrade (as from the main-buildings in the ''meele'' maps) and not a hero

*this was pure speculation and is not known to me exactly*

Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Sun 5 Jun - 2:44

wizzitje wrote:

probably because the hawk is a unit with the ''item space'' upgrade (as from the main-buildings in the ''meele'' maps) and not a hero

Maybe. But would that not make mini soldiers the same type of unit? I can't recall, but minis don't have ability stats like str, agi and int, right? Minis can do resonator missions at least though.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   Sun 5 Jun - 17:07

Brickwall wrote:
wizzitje wrote:

Maybe. But would that not make mini soldiers the same type of unit? I can't recall, but minis don't have ability stats like str, agi and int, right? Minis can do resonator missions at least though.

its a mechanical unit and not a organic 1. (sorry for not straightning this out in my post)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: undead assault water vial mission   

Back to top Go down

undead assault water vial mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1