HomeRegisterLog in
Share

Control

Links
Join us!
==
Battlefield 3 Server
The Corrosive War Sheeps
==
W3 Replay Uploader
jk2pach-host1: NOTDA
jk2pach-host2: TKOK
jk2pach-host3: UA2
jk2pach-host4: ZAF
jk2pach-host5: RC601
==
Friendly websites
Empirium
Vote for us !
==
Donators
Andx667
jk2pach
Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.


Share | 
 

 angry kids abuse votekick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.EVIL
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal


Messages : 55
Activity Points : 2554
Reputation : -8

PostSubject: angry kids abuse votekick   Sun 29 May - 9:28

Sad
Back to top Go down
Freelancer_Ryko
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Messages : 111
Activity Points : 2808
Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   Sun 29 May - 9:51

Explain more about your problem. "angry kids", who are they?

Did they have a reason to votekick?

What game and bot you were on when this happened?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1544
Activity Points : 23650
Reputation : 23
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   Sun 29 May - 18:42

I think you need 100% of the other players to votekick, no?

Are they all saying !yes, or are the votekicks unsuccessful? (this is common)

_______________________________

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?


Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Black_Op
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Messages : 118
Activity Points : 2746
Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   Mon 30 May - 2:54

If that's mister_evil (I assume it is), then he was vote kicked for stealing peoples items from corpses in UA2. We asked him to stop, to return the items, and explained why he shouldn't do it. His response was something along the lines of, "I do what I want."

Everyone agreed, otherwise the vote kick wouldn't have gone through.
Back to top Go down
mouse.in.a.rage
Private First class
Private First class


Messages : 30
Activity Points : 2439
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   Mon 30 May - 4:26

Sounds like a perfect example of how votekick should be used.
If you don't want people votekicking you, don't behave so rudely.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1544
Activity Points : 23650
Reputation : 23
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   Mon 30 May - 5:11

mouse.in.a.rage wrote:
Sounds like a perfect example of how votekick should be used.
If you don't want people votekicking you, don't behave so rudely.

This all sounds about right.

_______________________________

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?


Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Master_Glenn
Private First class
Private First class


Messages : 25
Activity Points : 2467
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   Mon 30 May - 13:22

I'll talk about this when I see him in the clan channel. Sorry for the inconvenience that occured with his behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Mr.EVIL
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal


Messages : 55
Activity Points : 2554
Reputation : -8

PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   Mon 30 May - 13:33

Black_Op wrote:
If that's mister_evil (I assume it is), then he was vote kicked for stealing peoples items from corpses in UA2. We asked him to stop, to return the items, and explained why he shouldn't do it. His response was something along the lines of, "I do what I want."

Everyone agreed, otherwise the vote kick wouldn't have gone through.
Black_Op is perjuror Sad
mouse.in.a.rage wrote:
Sounds like a perfect example of how votekick should be used.
If you don't want people votekicking you, don't behave so rudely.
Sounds like a perfect example of multiaccount.
vV_O wrote:
mouse.in.a.rage wrote:
Sounds like a perfect example of how votekick should be used.
If you don't want people votekicking you, don't behave so rudely.

This all sounds about right.
Lynching has been complete Sad

Looks like there is no ban for slander :'-(
Master_Glenn wrote:
I'll talk about this when I see him in the clan channel. Sorry for the inconvenience that occured with his behaviour.
ok
Back to top Go down
mouse.in.a.rage
Private First class
Private First class


Messages : 30
Activity Points : 2439
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   Mon 30 May - 18:46

Mr.EVIL wrote:

mouse.in.a.rage wrote:
Sounds like a perfect example of how votekick should be used.
If you don't want people votekicking you, don't behave so rudely.
Sounds like a perfect example of multiaccount.

Sounds like you're a paranoid person. People aren't buying multiple CD keys just for the purpose of controlling votekicks on a zombie games bot.

Again, it sounds like you deserved it entirely and you've only convinced me more so. You need to start being more cooperative with your team and stop thinking only of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mr.EVIL
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal


Messages : 55
Activity Points : 2554
Reputation : -8

PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   Sat 4 Jun - 9:06

mouse.in.a.rage wrote:
Mr.EVIL wrote:

mouse.in.a.rage wrote:
Sounds like a perfect example of how votekick should be used.
If you don't want people votekicking you, don't behave so rudely.
Sounds like a perfect example of multiaccount.

Sounds like you're a paranoid person. People aren't buying multiple CD keys just for the purpose of controlling votekicks on a zombie games bot.

Again, it sounds like you deserved it entirely and you've only convinced me more so. You need to start being more cooperative with your team and stop thinking only of yourself.
so angry...
Back to top Go down
mouse.in.a.rage
Private First class
Private First class


Messages : 30
Activity Points : 2439
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   Sun 5 Jun - 0:45

Mr.EVIL wrote:
mouse.in.a.rage wrote:
Mr.EVIL wrote:

mouse.in.a.rage wrote:
Sounds like a perfect example of how votekick should be used.
If you don't want people votekicking you, don't behave so rudely.
Sounds like a perfect example of multiaccount.

Sounds like you're a paranoid person. People aren't buying multiple CD keys just for the purpose of controlling votekicks on a zombie games bot.

Again, it sounds like you deserved it entirely and you've only convinced me more so. You need to start being more cooperative with your team and stop thinking only of yourself.
so angry...

It's not angry. I'm trying to help you. Be nice to people and they will be nice to you back.
Back to top Go down
Mr.EVIL
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal


Messages : 55
Activity Points : 2554
Reputation : -8

PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   Tue 6 Sep - 16:09

They do it again Sad

one of em duke_wintermaul or somethin' like this Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: angry kids abuse votekick   

Back to top Go down
 
angry kids abuse votekick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Ranting. The angry man's poetry. (My official rant thread.)
» Aphrodite kids fight too
» Riot Police Deploy Angry Birds Grenade
» Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Warcraft III :: Online activity :: Game Bots-
Jump to: