Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36216
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)   Mon 23 May - 21:54

What is Terraria?

Terraria is a 2d building and survival game with monsters. You can play it in Single Player or in Multi Player.

The point of this game is to explore further into the unkown depths of the map ( which is randomly generated so you will never get the same maps twice). trying to reach hell and killing bosses.

But you can also play it for building houses in any way you like! just be creative and make the dream house that you want ;P.

A little video to show you what ''Terraria'' is. (spoiler)

Spoiler:

How to join ´´our´´ Terraria server?

Joining the server is not that hard, but it requires a few steps and it will take you about 5-10 mins to set it up depending on how fast your computer is.

(Single Player)
1. First you need to find a Terriana version 1.1b game. the adviced way is to buy it from Steam (1 copy 9,99$, 4 copies 29,99$ which you can send to your friends).
2. install the game and open it to play!

(Multi Player)
1. Follow Single Player
2. Download the following program: LogmeInHamachi from the following link:
http://logmein-hamachi.nl.softonic.com/ (sorry the site is in dutch but you can see the big ''Download'' button anyway)
3. Set it up and give yourself a nice name Very Happy.
4. Open the program and go to ''Network > Connect to an existing network''
5. Enter this info: ''Network-ID = Wizzitje and the Password = vince''
6. Now you should have joined ''our'' Hamachi server. if you take a look at the program you will see a generated IP adress now (5.232.49.87) you will need this to join the multiplayer mode of terraria.
7. Open terraria and go to Multiplayer > Join > Create character (looks dont matter as you will make gear/helmets etc anyway)
8. After you made a character you need to enter the Ip adress (which is the Hamachi 1 as shown above.) Once you did that you will log on and you can play with us!. (the password to log onto it = Vince)

(for help requests or any difficulties send me a PM or find me @ Skype. (Vince.Olie) or MSN (v.olie@live.nl)

happy building/surviving!.

Last edited by wizzitje on Tue 24 May - 20:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freelancer_Ryko
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)   Tue 24 May - 11:26

This game sounds a lot like Minecraft. Minecraft is sort of the samething, though it's in first person.

Creative people would love it. Build, create, kill zombies at night, yeah.

Though it really doesn't have an end goal.

I admit, it does looks pretty "boxy" and not very well pixelated.

Here's a sort of introduction of Minecraft.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)   Wed 25 May - 20:28

^bump, need a few good geared guys for bosses and hell/meteors!!!! (will gear you up for it if you decide to join, but you need to farm the Heart Crystals (Hp increasers) yourself)

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23532
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)   Wed 25 May - 21:27

-facepalm-
#1 Why are you bumping something from yesterday which isn't urgent?
#2 Why draw people away from our, already dying, Warcraft 3 community?
#3 Silly game Wink

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)   Wed 25 May - 23:22

nam nam as your online now, join meh on terraria and skype! (and check your pm)!

Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22372
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)   Wed 25 May - 23:49

I already told you: Dont call me "Nam Nam"... it sounds like "Nyom Nyom (Nyom)" and I hate it. Just Nam or Namo is ok.

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)   Thu 26 May - 18:31

namo i need you online right now! (type or call me in skype or find me on wc3/terraria)

Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)   Thu 26 May - 21:55

Can't, sorry.

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)   Fri 27 May - 22:42

Namorax wrote:
Can't, sorry.

can you come now? and btw we need a new world as i basicly looted the dungeon and map is a mess (some hacker went trough it with 100-1000 dynamites)

Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)   Fri 27 May - 23:29

On weekends->Internet connection of ~10 KB/s... not playble. Maybe on monday. Sorry Embarassed

Terraria

Currently Doing:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)   

Back to top Go down

Join us on Terraria! a funny 2d building/surviving game! (minecraft like and a How-to guide is included)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1