Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Gold Membership (Worth it or not?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delta-Dude
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2660

PostSubject: Gold Membership (Worth it or not?)   Tue 10 May - 19:25

Okey.. as soon as you get used to this game and reach at least level 10 you will be offered to get a Gold Membership and you might decide that this game is not worth spending 8$ on it.

But.. lets looks at this from this side.

Do you want game to become much more interesting, enjoyable, awesome, get levels faster, get better gear in no time, have amazing loot/grinding rates?

Here is a small list of what Gold Membership give you:

- 200 free credits every single month
(If you spend 8$ to buy Gold Membership you also get 200 credits for free (200 credits cost 8$) meaning that rather then buy 200 credits for 8$ you should rather buy Gold Membership for the same price and have those 200 credits along with other benefits)
- Earn double exp
(Obviously you gain 200% experience)
- Massively improved looting chances
(You have 150% better chance to loot something from the lootable object and your chance that it will be Armor or Weapon is also increased by 150% also if it's Ammo/Cash it's amount is doubled (if usual player find 100$ - you find 200$))
- Big discounts on all credit shop items (stat reset for only 100 credits!)
(It's a good idea to get gold membership first, before you purchase (if you ever will) any other service there)
- Revive in just 5 seconds!
(Normally usual players after death have to wait 2 minutes to revive, while with Gold Membership you got to wait 5 seconds only (it's really useful on outpost attack, if you accidentally died and want to get back to combat as soon as possible not to loose your pressure experience)
- Access to exclusive Gold Member Only forums
(Can't say it's something really needed, but it's free from trolls, spammers and most of the noobs since they don't pay 8$ to troll, spam or speak noob-o-like shit on private forum. There you can get a good tip, advice or help from skilled and experienced players without getting your thread spammed in no time)
- Try new features before they`re officially released
(For example when there was still 2D version only and 3D was just about to be released - players with Gold Membership were allowed to test it first)
- Set a custom forum title of your choice
(Still a forum benefit, you're able to set a better tittle of your thread giving it better chances to be noticed)
- Priority technical support
(If usually having a problem and posting it at technical support you don't know how long you will have to wait, since you're request will be taken only after those requests that were posted before you. With Gold Membership you will receive and answer for your question within 48 hours)

With this thread I'm not trying to MAKE you get a Gold Membership, but just to show that it's not a pure drain of your cash from your pocket, but a good deal. You pay for fun, for comfortable gaming, for priority tech. support and lots of game benefits.

As for me that's one of the best way to invest 8$ The better way is only to donate them to jk2pach to help him keep bots on-line Wink
Back to top Go down
kallsopp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2555

PostSubject: Re: Gold Membership (Worth it or not?)   Tue 10 May - 20:22

I agree with you, but now your just depressing me by telling me what I have force myself to forget in order to not get down when my looting/grinding rates suck.
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22374
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Gold Membership (Worth it or not?)   Tue 10 May - 22:10

If I had the money to spend it on a "Gold Member"ship, I would use it to make a donation to keep jks bots online. Wink

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dude
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2660

PostSubject: Re: Gold Membership (Worth it or not?)   Tue 10 May - 22:18

Well, the only bot I'm using is NOTD Aftermath bot Wink and like.. 1 game per 2 days, not more. But I'm thinking about donating jk2pach as well, just because he keep this web-site and bots on-line paying from own pocket, would be fair to help him a bit.

Have just donated a bit for jk2pach Wink So shush!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold Membership (Worth it or not?)   

Back to top Go down

Gold Membership (Worth it or not?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1