Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

UA2 - Farming experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loop.exe
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 19670
Awards :

PostSubject: UA2 - Farming experience   Thu 5 May - 13:38

Source

http://www.undeadassault.net/guide/FarmingExp

Farming Experience

Okay, so this is great for new players and pros alike. You will get about, 1,900 exp per game (1 hour), at the least.

Okay so here's the game's modes and what you need.

Note: going off of new players point of view and minimum requirements, pros will be able to change this how-ever they like.

Version: beta 9

Mode: Survival

Class: Navy Corspmen.

Items: Flare guns x 2 (16 total), ammo creates * 2 (40 mags total).

Location: After a few minutes, you'll get a mission where you have to save four marines and bring them to a small chopper. Go base at the chopper's location.

Skill build: Okay, now you'll have to make a choice for yourself here, but here's my build. 1. Blood Transfusion(BT) 2. Basic Combat Training(BCT) 3. BT 4. BCT 5. BT 6. BCT 7. BT 8. BCT 9. BT 10. BCT 11-15. Nano Injection 16+ Devotion.

Playing the field: Alright, there's 2 spots (that I've seen) where the Chopper likes to go. There's one at the SW town, near the road where the convoy spawns (NW part of the town) and one outside the NW town, near the road where the convoy passes as it heads north.

The best place for the chopper to be is in the SW town. Now you have 4 police officers helping you, 1 machine, 3 shotgunners. While you camp near the chopper make sure you go phrone, otherwise you'll waste a bit extra ammo. That extra damage comes in handy.

You don't need to do this, but it helps a lot, you can glitch the machine gunner by placing Blood Transfusion on him, then the steroids. This combination should be done at level 5. The gunner will shoot faster than he will regenerate his mana (A.K.A. amount of bullets in their mag) after blood transfusion runs out, he's still be able to shoot even though he has no mana.

After you glitch the machine gunning police, or don't glitch him. Use the blood transfusion on the police to keep their ammo up, this will allow them to shoot endlessly. DO NOT let the police die! They, and the chopper are your greatest asset. Keep your mana up so you can use the steroids on yourself, and blood transfusion on the police, note: do not use blood transfusion on the machine gunner if you glitched him.

Now, at about, 40 minutes into the game, you should either be running out, or are already out of mags. Don't fear, you should be fine still camping near the chopper and police. Keep healing the police, and you'll be fine for the next 20 minutes. If you think it's safe, you can scout around the town a little bit for ammo or grenades. But don't wander too far.

Corporal

Activity Points : 3030

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Fri 6 May - 14:46

loop.exe wrote:
Source

only noobs play beta9. it is hacked by reaper just to piss off illidan92.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36276
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Fri 6 May - 14:54

Hammett_4 wrote:
loop.exe wrote:
Source

only noobs play beta9. it is hacked by reaper just to piss off illidan92.

agreed. the version is an overpowered fail version, with more xp gain and overpowered items and spells. (like designate giving -200 armor instead of -2/5

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23592
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Fri 6 May - 19:41

^ all of this.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Activity Points : 4654
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Fri 6 May - 19:43

we should be him for talking about beta9

/ironie off

but we should real dont mention playing the beta 9 for exp farming, this is (for me) almost the same as code genning
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Fri 6 May - 19:48

The problem is that you cannot control it. EVERYONE hosts it, I notice (and noticed over the years) people's xp spike because of beta 9.

One day, you can go from 0 - 20K+

illidan made some people 'disgruntled' and there was retaliation. The mass-played Beta9 is the result.

Beta9 is RC106 (for lack of a better name), a hacked ver. which whores exp. Consider if someone was angered by pach. This map would be the beta9 of RC.
There is no existence of such a map, but this is a justified example.

Which leads to another discussion about UA2. Why people do not want to play 2.0: They played Beta9 UA2 and there is no such ver. for 2.0. Therefore they wish not to lose their 'special gained exp' and don't want to rough it out like everyone else in a new game. Through questioning players, this is a 70% truth in people.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36276
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Fri 6 May - 20:26

vV_O wrote:
The problem is that you cannot control it. EVERYONE hosts it, I notice (and noticed over the years) people's xp spike because of beta 9.

One day, you can go from 0 - 20K+

illidan made some people 'disgruntled' and there was retaliation. The mass-played Beta9 is the result.

Beta9 is RC106 (for lack of a better name), a hacked ver. which whores exp. Consider if someone was angered by pach. This map would be the beta9 of RC.
There is no existence of such a map, but this is a justified example.

Which leads to another discussion about UA2. Why people do not want to play 2.0: They played Beta9 UA2 and there is no such ver. for 2.0. Therefore they wish not to lose their 'special gained exp' and don't want to rough it out like everyone else in a new game. Through questioning players, this is a 70% truth in people.

and that fact that 2.0 is not even nearly finished yet. the xp goes till 5k or so and its lacking classes.

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Fri 6 May - 20:45

Yep. Maybe that clan, which wanted us to host the other UA2 map, could finish 2.0 up?

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Sat 7 May - 11:29

i suggest this topic is removed along with 2more("survival mode" and maybe "easy experience"). they suggest camping near copter of mission. u know the point of the game isnt to gain exp but to have fun,and the way loop introduce them isnt fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2576

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Sat 7 May - 12:32

vV_O wrote:
Why people do not want to play 2.0: They played Beta9 UA2 and there is no such ver. for 2.0.
There is a hacked version of 2.0 where you set your own xp. For someone with just a little coding experience it is a short step to combining the load/save program codes from the original map with the "set your own xp" system or just making a version with xp boost. If you are unable to unprotect maps there are several threads where you can request maps to be unprotected. But you are right. There is no beta 9 version of 2.0 (a finished and easily available xp boost map is the key point, people are lazy)

As for why(again), 1: 2.0 is not finished and it is buggy. 2: It is a completely different map. It is not an improved version of 1.5b, it is a sequel. If I draw a parallell, there are people who like Quake 1 more than Quake 2. Hence map layout and gameplay are different between the maps.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Sat 7 May - 17:23

Yes, I played the 'set xp' ver. with Clan SAD (or some other clan Omegaflare was in) a while back, when it was first released.
Ofc, deleted for the sake of competence and fair play.

Personally I believe, if finished, 2.0 would be much more successful. The missions are longer, more meaningful and they spark instead of 'sit here and shoot zombies until we give you something else to do'.

Hammett_4 wrote:
i suggest this topic is removed along with 2more("survival mode" and maybe "easy experience"). they suggest camping near copter of mission. u know the point of the game isnt to gain exp but to have fun,and the way loop introduce them isnt fun at all.

Unfortunately, UA2 is all about experience. Always has been, probably always will be.
You will notice, "Umb mode. More xp than hard/insane". -a quote often found in the lobby of UA2 games.

Each rank your gun/firepower gets stronger. If you are using a class such as MG or Cyborg, your damage and output is drastically changed.

Not saying that you're wrong, Hammet. Loop is simply showing ways to make it easier for players. Fun is from our own imagination and choices of gameplay.
I remember quite a few players saying, "but it's more fun to drive the humvee than do missions" Wink

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
d3f4g5
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 2500

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Sat 7 May - 19:38

Quote :
but we should real dont mention playing the beta 9 for exp farming, this is (for me) almost the same as code genning
Absolutely agree. Almost every day i see high ranked people(generals) whose real rank not higher than sgt. Some of them are even proud of using hacked version.
Sadly that "UA2 - Farming experience guide" from official site of undead assault...
Popularization of beta9 not leads to good.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Sat 7 May - 20:26

Again, this has been going on for years. What can 'we' do? (rhetorical)

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
J0E
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2540

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Sun 8 May - 20:11

vV_O wrote:
Well there are 3 weird methods I use.Method 1: I look at xp amount, so if its 999999 sort of thing i know its code genning.Method 2:i see a general who is a total dumb ass,does not know what to do and gets owned 24/7.....code genning.Method 3 i ask the guy who i suspect is a code gen how he got 999999 xp becuase i want some, the guy usually says "Lan games" or just leaves.

I dont know if this is any useful information to anyone but at least i tried.
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Sun 8 May - 23:45

J0E wrote:
vV_O wrote:
Well there are 3 weird methods I use.Method 1: I look at xp amount, so if its 999999 sort of thing i know its code genning.Method 2:i see a general who is a total dumb ass,does not know what to do and gets owned 24/7.....code genning.Method 3 i ask the guy who i suspect is a code gen how he got 999999 xp becuase i want some, the guy usually says "Lan games" or just leaves.

I dont know if this is any useful information to anyone but at least i tried.

first of all 999999exp is definetelly code gen.no1 can reach that exp because it is just too hard.the problem isnt even to understannd code gen from generals with 500k exp. the problem is to prove it and persuade them that code gen doesnt give anything good and it only takes the fun and the excitement of ranking up with your own power.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2576

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Mon 9 May - 14:57

Hammett_4 wrote:

first of all 999999exp is definetelly code gen.no1 can reach that exp because it is just too hard.
I am sure there are some legit 999,999 rank points accounts. I know a few 700-800k people. Getting 6-8k rank points per day is no problem if you have players available.
So lets say you have a hundred of those days per year where you earn 6k, that ends up as {6000*100 = 600,000}. Yes, I realise this is an example of a dedicated player.

A decent team 3-4 man team will get around 2.5-3.3k on umbrella. (If they do not play with bravo)
Back to top Go down
vailoor
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2786

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   Mon 9 May - 19:27

Brickwall wrote:
vV_O wrote:
Why people do not want to play 2.0: They played Beta9 UA2 and there is no such ver. for 2.0.
There is a hacked version of 2.0 where you set your own xp. For someone with just a little coding experience it is a short step to combining the load/save program codes from the original map with the "set your own xp" system or just making a version with xp boost. If you are unable to unprotect maps there are several threads where you can request maps to be unprotected. But you are right. There is no beta 9 version of 2.0 (a finished and easily available xp boost map is the key point, people are lazy)

As for why(again), 1: 2.0 is not finished and it is buggy. 2: It is a completely different map. It is not an improved version of 1.5b, it is a sequel. If I draw a parallell, there are people who like Quake 1 more than Quake 2. Hence map layout and gameplay are different between the maps.

HUH? thought only beta version had possiblity to set exp, there are "new" beta/hacked versions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UA2 - Farming experience   

Back to top Go down

UA2 - Farming experience
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1