Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Notd3 Map Proposition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PIC
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2458

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Sat 2 Jul - 16:45

Mostly who was tking were new members. You won't find old ones doing this like shit - but unfortunately sometimes they think "i'm guru" (that's my opinion) and 'cause of their stuborness newbies are unable to play with high ranks.
There was a conflict between some people from our clan. Mainly who has started whole situation was Soy_noob, he started to talk about making new clan and finally they did it. Most ppl from ZMC were mainly in NotD.

NotD:3 bot from Clan NotD has been frozen due to ZMC's abuse on it. PvSvN decided to not host it via bot anymore, dunno when he changes his mind. ZMC members are unable to join Channel Clan NotD due to ban for whole clan. Actualy I sometimes play with Clan ZMC 'cause they are still active and I was not involved in the whole sitation to be honest. As I said I've been in many communities and in my opinion this arguement could be abadoned if people would just simply talk to each other Smile

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Panda
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2756

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Sat 2 Jul - 17:17

PIC wrote:
Mostly who was tking were new members. You won't find old ones doing this like shit - but unfortunately sometimes they think "i'm guru" (that's my opinion) and 'cause of their stuborness newbies are unable to play with high ranks.
I've only like that once by this 1 player named milc456...or something similar to that on Notd AM good thing he/she never comes on anymore
Back to top Go down

Notd3 Map Proposition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2