Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Notd3 Map Proposition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23593
Awards :

PostSubject: Notd3 Map Proposition   Sun 1 May - 19:55

I haven't been paying much attention to Jk2pach-host4 too often, recently.
Is ZAF still played often?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On this note, I lead to my proposition (as promised in the title):
NotdII was a game I started on Battle.net with. Very team-cooperative game with 0 camping and lots of movement. Personally, it was the game that sold online play for me.
ZAF seems to be... (need I say more?)

The game hasn't changed much. There is a new boss here and there and a new class: Radio Operator - Off-unneeded version of FO (with ofc the finished Combat Engineer as well).
Marksman no longer has net, but Recon has been given this ability.
The city is still the same build, but it has been revamped and modernized to 'today's map standards'.
There is still no summoner hero, nor is there 'overpowered rewards'.

A few Clan RRTF members (and company) are veterans of this game and are able to help with strategies and teaching.
I only mention this because I am feeling nostalgic and have been playing it recently. I have also noticed some random players hosting it from time to time.

I leave this thread open for discussion and for Pach to consider the outcome and fate of Jk2pach-host4 and whether NOTD III (3) is a good choice for our arsenal of games.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3031

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Sun 1 May - 20:01

there is a clan hosting notd3. clan notd.they have forum as well. nqp can tell u more i think.
Back to top Go down
Omegaflare
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 13436
Awards : x2

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Mon 2 May - 1:15

A good choice for our arsenal of games. cheers

I didn't know there was a age limit on having fun.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Mon 2 May - 2:06

eh, saw a game with 8 players in it.
Seems people still like ZAF.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30747

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Mon 2 May - 17:48

I get a last set of CD Keys, but I wont get the money to rent an other bot.
I need donations for this Smile (And for the current bots as well :p)

Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Mon 2 May - 21:52

Baahhh. Get me a job and I'll be able to donate as much as needed.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Reproposition   Tue 3 May - 23:16

Please excuse the double post:

I propose notd3 again due to ZMC_Bot being an unfit bot for our community to play on.
The admins are commanding and leave autostart off when they leave a game.
They are not understanding people, nor are they friendly (or even attempt to be noob/newb-friendly).
If attempting to claim you are not new, they will disregard your claims.
Also, they tell you which classes you're 'not allowed to play'.
(Nothing personal against the Clan, but they don't seem like the kind of people I'd like to play with)

Maybe I had a bad experience with their "not-so-good" members, but I would prefer to have a better environment for this game to be played.
I understand we have few bots, this is why I suggest replacing an unplayed game with Notd3. If this does not work out (meaning people are unhappy with the change and dislike notd3), I will revoke this proposition and will have no issues at all with the bot being returned to its former hosting duties.

As a Chieftain of a clan (and previous experiences being chieftain in WC3), I would be ashamed to find out that admins/shaman/members would treat players this way on our bots.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22433
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Wed 4 May - 0:25

Isnt there a NOTD-Clan somewhere (on East I think)? I remember being in that Clan before going to Clan RC... The high-ranked Players were nice and seriously tried to win the game. They also helped new players a lot.

If you want to play NotD, I recommend their Bot, but I do not remember its name any more, sry^^

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Wed 4 May - 0:38

I get a last free CD-Key.

If you give me $50, you get the jk2pach-host5 :p
I mean, if 5 of you guys give $10, the new bot is ready Wink I simply can not handle a sixth bot alone.

edit that's the point of donation: share the costs and thus reduce them.

Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Wed 4 May - 1:20

As soon as I am able to get my credit worked out, I will donate. Unfortunately things are.. complicated Rolling Eyes

We both share the same job problem - its existence.

Namorax wrote:
Isnt there a NOTD-Clan somewhere (on East I think)? I remember being in that Clan before going to Clan RC... The high-ranked Players were nice and seriously tried to win the game. They also helped new players a lot.

I will look out for this clan. I'm sure they would be very enjoyable to be around.
Haven't seen an NOTD Clan in ages.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Drigonizer
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Wed 4 May - 2:31

I would donate but there is the problem with not having a credit/bank card for it I probably could find a job with some(A tonne) of effort but the fact that I don't have access to my bank account creates some problems anyways.
Back to top Go down
TalusMaGeWyRm
Private

Activity Points : 2343

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Wed 4 May - 3:57

Hi all,

first and foremost i am a shaman of ZMC as the USEast/West aka US/CA representative.

vV what happened today was indeed as u said at one point which was ignored by most - "is this a clan game?". Sorta, we were trying a new challenge which is probably the hardest ever to be attempted (and near impossible). Although i cannot say what happens during early europe hours i know considering im on every night for US/CA players we have no problems with new players until they give us a problem (not listening, running off, tkers). As for leaving autostart off that was my fault ;p, i didn't know they had set it so low so that it would start on you guys (also it was on autostart 2 so you wouldn't be able to load) so when i rejoined i turned it off entirely. Sorry for that delay/mishap.

I wouldn't necessarily call us "not so good" members considering if u want replays of all the best games that have happened in the past months (showing skill/reaction time at its finest) then you would see us. It just happens to be that most Europeans have egos and are extremely elitist.

that being said if anyone is wanting to play notd/learn im always willing to play + teach at the same time - im rather nerdy at it and i know alot of finer points. Pretty much as the last active notd clan on Europe (Clan ZMC) all players hang out there whether or not they are European/Asian and American (we actually would have people on 24hrs a day with us/ca being the least active time)

Sorry for any other misunderstandings and i hope that the experience you had today in the afternoon doesn't happen again. It doesn't reflect upon the bot itself and what we hope for it - we are looking into getting another bot so that our private games can be hosted while the zmc_bot publicly hosts N3.

(this is one long post zzz)
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Wed 4 May - 4:07

Forgiven, although I advise making sure that your clan members are aware of how one should be acting towards other players.
They were (Unfortunately) quite rude and insisted I was a 'newb'.
It's understandable that trying to teach new players is very difficult, especially attempting a harder mode. May be good to give people a chance before jumping the gun.

For future events I suggest hosting privately, or at least having someone say what was going on. I found, "Get out/leave" a tad vulgar.

Thank you very much for your post. It is appreciated.

PS: I do not question your skill at all, I mean 'not-so-kind' when I referred to 'not-so-good'.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Wed 4 May - 4:14

*Walks near the discussion*

Does the so-called "last active NOTD clan" needs a forum? Wink

Activity Points : 2343

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Wed 4 May - 4:18

We do have a forum thanks for the offer =P the clan itself is active but the forums not so much (we are planning stuff as well as having further shaman elections next week should sparkle activity)

@ vV_O we do allow pvts play whenever it just happened to be this one small challenge...i can assure you today you weren't the only incident and rather this only sparks our need for another bot - others were left out when some (I being one) felt that they shouldn't be.

also if anyones bored some people are gonna be un-afk in about 5-10 minutes and we will be playing !
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Wed 4 May - 4:20

Ah, my pleasure Wink This forum is still active, so...You should think about this proposal one day Very Happy (Reason: we already host 4 zombies maps :p)

Colonel

Activity Points : 13751
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Wed 4 May - 18:26

jk2pach wrote:

I mean, if 5 of you guys give $10, the new bot is ready Wink I simply can not handle a sixth bot alone.

I would donate but i don't see the benefit for me since i won't be playing WC for a long time :'(
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25174
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Wed 4 May - 19:06

jk2pach wrote:

If I could get along with my own stuff, I would probably donate ... but I don't have any money during this year ...

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
PIC
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2401

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Fri 1 Jul - 13:28

Actually I'm in clan NOTD on Europe, in clan of creators of NOTD III

Unfortuantelly like half a year ago some of our members has decided to create new clan - ZMC (there was a little conflict between clans)

PvSvN - chieftain and the main creator of the map have been hosting map via bot, but right now most people who play on it are new/newbs. The majority of good players don't play right now and I'm not realy sure why. We (Clan Notd) have been playing with Asian many times even with their high pings.
The only who is right now active from our clan are Chieftain, Shamans and me.

Last edited by PIC on Fri 1 Jul - 18:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Fri 1 Jul - 14:35

i used to play notd3 a lot with u guys from notd. but i can tell u why u are fading away and u wont like it. u never take low exp ppl with u.if u see some1 u kick him, and dont say that u dont because i ve seen it many times. sometimes if u see that there are new ppl in game u leave, so they dont have a clue how to play. u the pro guys never tried to teach other ppl how to play.i ve been playing for 6months with your admins and the only 1 eager to help was silenzium90.the rest even being pro would easier kick u than answer a question about sth. i remember playing with ro. no1 tried to help me with his spell and i accidentally killed 3ppl(including me). i know it was wrong, but u kicked me for that(with u i mean the admins) and since then i stopped playing with such guys. i will get a bad reputation for this but i dont care: I hope your community dies out.it has nothing to give at wc3.
Back to top Go down
PIC
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Fri 1 Jul - 15:32

Hammett_4 wrote:

To be honest - such an opinion is purly unfair. I think I have played NotD 3 a bit more than You and I've never met our Staff playing with new people with hostility attitude to them. I used to play with best of best in this game and I can tell You that your statement here is truely a lie.
We were recruting and teaching many new people - via clan games, pubs, channel chat etc.
Also don't call one person who kicked You, whole Clan NotD. As I said before, some people spread from our Clan. In additional, every person can make mistakes, every Clan will have those 1-2 black sheeps - You can not avoid it until You finally know them.

I will ask You abuot one thing. If You play with new people who destroy your game, are You happy about that? Just don't lie, what do You do when in NotD: AM people kill civilians in Revenholm 'cause they see in their inventories Rusty Mining Pick?

I've been playing many War3 games, including Zombie games (Such as NotD: 3, NotD: AM, DotD, and a little UA2) and I've always been trying to help new people playing. I'm an Admin in Northrend Dota community GhostGraz and I also been an Admin in The Black Road Community, and when I see such posts in no metter which community I'm sad - one thing, changes whole vision of the entire background.

Before You write something like that, try again and check if this like situation happens again. One bad thing shall not be a reason to instantly become negative.
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Fri 1 Jul - 16:49

well first of all watch your tongue. pure lies? i just wrote what i saw, and if u dont like it then it is your problem. i am sure ofc that there were many admins that tried to help news and not only silenzium but i just cant help recalling ivan and his whole idea of some1 in his game being new. if i did sth wrong i would have to undergo his attitude: "oh hammett u are so noob and so stupid" for the whole game.i didnt say u kicked me and i even imagine u dont remember me, but what i said about ro was truth.all in all i know what u mean about ravenholm and that maybe i was a bit rough, but u just woke up old ghosts of my wc3 gaming.........................
Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Activity Points : 4655
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Fri 1 Jul - 20:21

i have nothing against this propsal... notd3 just isnt as cool as the other :-P it gets pretty boring if u run the same way every game
Back to top Go down
PIC
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Fri 1 Jul - 23:50

Andx667 wrote:
i have nothing against this propsal... notd3 just isnt as cool as the other :-P it gets pretty boring if u run the same way every game

Unfortunately or fortuantely You are right, Andx667. There is a big background behind NotD:3 but still it is getting a bit boring after playing it all the time.
Back to top Go down
mouse.in.a.rage
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 2382

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   Sat 2 Jul - 7:34

I've played with clan NOTD, was in it for just a little bit and I'd love to play with yall again once I get my main internet back up. But, some were pretty harsh on people making mistakes, even if it led to nobody dying. I remember a game where three people went off course cause one didn't know how to dodge FC and stay on course. About half of the players called for all three to be banned from the bot. Luckily though, the bot owner is/was (not sure if it's still the same, but I think it should be) clear-headed.

And yes, there are plenty of assholes like that on NOTDAM too. It gets ridiculous when people can't relate and forget that they too were one day new to the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notd3 Map Proposition   

Back to top Go down

Notd3 Map Proposition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next