Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Dead Frontier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30801

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Fri 20 May - 21:33

Made it to level 50 Very Happy

Corporal

Activity Points : 8612
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Sat 21 May - 0:58

o.o im still stuck around level 20 :/
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13805
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Sat 21 May - 1:24

jk2pach wrote:
Made it to level 50 Very Happy

get a life! GO WORK YOU FRENCH WHORE! Razz
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Sat 21 May - 1:27

I finished map making => Now I get a life Wink Lvl 50 is 1 hour of play each day during 2 weeks (with gold membership), not so much.

Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Sat 21 May - 1:40

you are not done because i have yet to see any update regarding my statues :'( do you not love the monkeh and want to spread monkehism across the world! =p
Back to top Go down
kallsopp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2668

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Wed 25 May - 15:06

Quiet frankly monkeh, no we dont, its poison to our childrens minds. But nice goin pach. I got bored with it considering how this is nothing really to do besides grind grind grin, loot a little, grind grind grind, loot, etc etc. I cant wait for buildings and missions to come back out.
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dude
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2773

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Wed 25 May - 17:32

Yep.. reached lvl 51, but.. somehow don't feel really motivated to get myself up to +- lvl 100 (the only motivation - wanna hold best explosive, melee, riffle together)
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22487
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Wed 25 May - 19:36

The only thing I saw in DF was Grinding, Grinding, Grinding. You can pick a different kind of class at the beginning, but they have no real effect on the game itself. Whatever you are, you go out, stab everything that moves (or wants to eat your brain) since you want to save your ammo and try to find some loot. Most of the time you find nothing.

Then you go out again...

I didnt even have the motivation to reach Level 5... And I stopped at Level 4.
If there were atr least different kinds of playing: sneaking past zombies to find loot for example. Or having the ability to actively heal other players (something like a "heal"-gun) instead of mixing chems.

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
kallsopp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Wed 25 May - 19:46

In classic, the missions are what made it. They gave you objectives and a reason to go out instead of hoping for a better item. I think I will wait for the missions to be re-admitted before I start playing heavily again.
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Corporal
Corporal

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Wed 25 May - 22:55

Small Note:

I ditched my original character due to misplaced stats and raised another main.
Name is DoctorWedge.

I agree on the game being a bit onesided.
To bring in some variety i to try to make money from using the market, as a personal objective.
Back to top Go down
kallsopp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Thu 26 May - 15:26

I'm a soldier, so only way I make money is looting, because being lvl 16 not many people are gonna hire you as a bodyguard regardless of your skill.
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dude
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Thu 26 May - 21:27

You can't judge the game if you reached only lvl 4. You didn't loot end-game area where creeps are strong, chance of one-shotting boss spawn is very high and loot is awesome. You didn't meet, Syrens, Bones, Tendrils, Spiders, Leapers, Bloats and so on. The harder creeps, with whom trick of stab and run won't work that easy. And yeah yet, this game is still missing missions, goes they are not just adding them, but modifying for 3d version. And also getting personal outposts. So the game will have it's goal, but yet.. what about me, I'm just getting good level and reliable gear to be able do those missions.
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22487
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Thu 26 May - 21:55

You said it yourself: except for the creeps the game has nothing to offer.

And why should I use all my hard-earned ammo on some creeps, just for a few lootpoints with stuff I'll sell because I cant use them?
I just dont see the sense in grinding 5 hours, just to have 5 minutes fun fighting your "interesting creeps".

I doubt the game is radically different when I am Level 40 instead of Level 4: I just have stronger creeps with abilities and better loot. Wow...
This is just not my game.

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23647
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Thu 26 May - 23:01

Namorax wrote:
You said it yourself: except for the creeps the game has nothing to offer.

And why should I use all my hard-earned ammo on some creeps, just for a few lootpoints with stuff I'll sell because I cant use them?
I just dont see the sense in grinding 5 hours, just to have 5 minutes fun fighting your "interesting creeps".

I doubt the game is radically different when I am Level 40 instead of Level 4: I just have stronger creeps with abilities and better loot. Wow...
This is just not my game.

Have to agree. I tried my hardest, for Loop. really wanted a game we could get into together.
The game just isn't worth spending a dime on (in my personal opinion). It's rather nauseating that, in order to actually get anything out of the game, you must donate for a 'gold membership' on a game they claim is free.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dude
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Fri 27 May - 1:59

You know.. I spend 1 hour for looting and that gives me 120k from one loot raid. For 120 k I can get 36000 bullets for my rifle. And I play the game because I know it got a good potential, since even if they finally add everything that was in 2d to 3d version it will be awesome, but they are going for much more, that's why it takes so long.

And as you see you don't need 5 hours for 5 minutes fun. 1 hour = 36000 bullets (despite the fact that I also find some ammo that my rifle is using, without need to buy it like .. 2000-3000 bullets) so one hour looting 36000 bullets for rifle. My rifle does 1.5 shot per second. Doesn't seem that I will have fun only 5 minutes Wink Excluding that I also got a grenade launcher. That does aoe damage, meaning I need less ammo to finish the crowd
Back to top Go down
kallsopp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Fri 27 May - 3:02

Delta, don't you have a gold membership?
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dude
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Fri 27 May - 4:09

kallsopp wrote:
Delta, don't you have a gold membership?
Yep, so? What prevents you from getting it? It's not something only I can have, it's what everybody can have. And even lowered by 50% amount of the bullets I loot give me a long time shooting zombies.
Back to top Go down
kallsopp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Fri 27 May - 4:32

Here is why I can't, one I have to help rebuild my dad's trailer more damage than he let on (I own half of it), 2, I have more important things what little bit of money I do make can go to. 3 yes i would love to help support it, but i dont pay for games for any reason when they are 'free'. I shouldnt have to by the benifits of looting. but thats just me. but because you pay for a gold membership, thats why, in my opinion, you argue for the game so strongly, think about it from our point of veiw, compared to gold members our loot sucks. the xp gain, sucks. if those dont captivate you, what makes me want to pay for it? how do i know that stuff will improve if i pay for it? to me thats like saying you should by the billion dollar stock thats going to crash in oh, 12 minutes. if you didnt like the gameplay, improved benifits dont always make the game, not knocking dead frontier, i love the game personally, but even you get burned out by doing the repetitve crap all the time.
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dude
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Tue 7 Jun - 19:37

kallsopp wrote:
Here is why I can't, one I have to help rebuild my dad's trailer more damage than he let on (I own half of it), 2, I have more important things what little bit of money I do make can go to. 3 yes i would love to help support it, but i dont pay for games for any reason when they are 'free'. I shouldnt have to by the benifits of looting. but thats just me. but because you pay for a gold membership, thats why, in my opinion, you argue for the game so strongly, think about it from our point of veiw, compared to gold members our loot sucks. the xp gain, sucks. if those dont captivate you, what makes me want to pay for it? how do i know that stuff will improve if i pay for it? to me thats like saying you should by the billion dollar stock thats going to crash in oh, 12 minutes. if you didnt like the gameplay, improved benifits dont always make the game, not knocking dead frontier, i love the game personally, but even you get burned out by doing the repetitve crap all the time.

I played this game 2 months without gold membership, later stopped and lost account. Now started new Wink
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Corporal
Corporal

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Sat 25 Jun - 21:03

Is there anyone still fighting out there?
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36331
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Sat 25 Jun - 21:24

WedgeAntilles wrote:
Is there anyone still fighting out there?

stopped playing it like 3 weeks ago, might do it again if missions/barricades were there bcuz its awesum to play with yer mates then <3

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Sun 26 Jun - 10:15

I might play again once I leave the temporary flat and can set up my normal computer. (Laptop video card + awesome bandwidth => no dead frontier)

Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Sun 26 Jun - 19:24

jk2pach wrote:
I might play again once I leave the temporary flat and can set up my normal computer. (Laptop video card + awesome bandwidth => no dead frontier)

pachito stop playing dead frontier and start making RC - beware of the MONKEH game Wink
Back to top Go down
nqp
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3286
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Dead Frontier   Mon 27 Jun - 5:08

iam playing it.. lvl 11 engineer Smile
Back to top Go down
kallsopp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal