Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Insane Guides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2970

PostSubject: Insane Guides   Wed 27 Apr - 15:11

I believe that there cant be guides for modes.However insane is a sick mode and i think that there are certain things that without them we cant even go through convoy.

First of all insane needs 4+ppl.Before game starts u better share classes.If u have only 4ppl u must have those classes:
1.navy corpsman:without revive u will simply die one after the other.
2.combat engineer:ce makes base(in my opinion insane can be beaten only by camping).Base is made to the valley down from south town(st).To be more specific just remember the 3 entrances to st.through the mountains, one from a valley and the main where it has barricades.Base is made at the valley. u need 4 c4 to close the eastern way. and 6ec would be enough for the west one(at least i needed 6).i will upload photo the next time i play insane,just tell me how to uploaded.
3.detachment commander:dc has med, reinforcements and C.A.S.(call air support).later at game u will get sick rush of air. u wont be able to sustain without cas
4.forward observer: cas,air strike and artillery.trust me when i say that at the air rush one cas may not be enough.also with artillery fo can take out the masses of zombies at the entrance u have closed with c4.
Notice that c4 go down only with frags, so never use them(air strike doesnt destroy c4)

If u have more ppl then i suggest:
machine gunner:rapid fire and critical(stun rounds will help a lot with bosses)
helicopter: when u base u can go out seek for ammo(remember that ce has 2 m70 available, so u will need a lot),but the safest way is with copter
cyborg:same with mg

Now game starts:
there are 3possible missions.Spores 2gonarchs and 4zombies class B, and rescue civilians.Just hope for spores.If howver u get gonarchs and zombies kite them to north hill.Towns must stay safe at the first missions.If u get civilians care because when civies evacuate u will get probably boomer rush and pudge.U dont need to hurry for lvl if u arent ce.u will get them with convoy.if u are ce however u must go lvl 4 fast.the skills u should get is:rockets and then 3lvl of engineer skills for c4.
After u have done first mission dc and ce stay at the valley in order to take lvl and make base.DCcan help a lot as he has high dmg and high attack rate.The rest search for ammo cache med etc.
Next objective has 3possible missions again.Either to plave 3sentries(the easiest one),or defend supplies(if u manage to do it at insane u must be like the best player ever) or rescue crush victims.For the last one is difficult if u are later some1 should be at nh just in case.
Still alive?It gets easier.Convoy arrives.ce stays at base.DC and the rest go lvl up with convoy.Also protect it, as u will get several artemis bk hiphestus and pudges.Keep gathering ammo and staff.When u are done with this mission go to base.
Now surviving starts.masses of zombies stucked at the c4. just kill them.it wont be hard. but remember: when u see a flying creep,flare and call air support.probably air rush incoming.
Now that base is all up, each time u get a mission regard how many ppl are needed to do it and send them.The rest remain at base.CE should never leave base.Possible mission is vials,but i cant remember the others
When u get minerva/darreus is time to leave base for a while. go to the valley behind the st mountains.Smoke flare and if u have mg/borg with stun rounds is pretty easy.At this mission ce comes.he does the hard job.Places satchels,primes and kaboom.minerva needs like 3satchels.Darreus way more Smile
Now u will get either resonators/papers.Do it or not doesnt matter.just survive. after this global revive Smile.
Guargantian and behemoth arrives and with them bravo company.Time to leave base for good.protect bravo company.if u dont protect bravo company successfully,u better send fo or dc at dark area with lift boots, cause nothing can help u kill last boss.
regarding behe and guarg are dead u get 1more global rez.Dont be happy if u dont have bravo company.
2options now.either apc trying to go umb facility.if it manages u get darreus metasis artemis.if it doesnt u have to go take the crate yourself.i dont remember exactly where it is,but i think as u enter from main entrace right bottom.when u get the crate u get darreus artemis metasis.1darreus 2metasis 4artemis.u cant beat this without bravo company.
Second option.genesis. even with bravo company u better save and leave if u dont have smokes. surround genesis with smokes so that it cant move. flare and smokes or it moves and kills u(1k dmg).If u do that it is time to show your real power dc cas, fo cas airstikre orbital strike and the rest.nc roids to ce,mg and borg if u have. dont forget rockets. each second genesis doesnt move u are good and happy.
After genesis take a rest,and think that not many ppl can do what u ve done. save and go get a sleep.u will need power for the next game Smile.

I hope it helps u have at least a good game.any other suggestions that can help,or missions i forgot it would be great.

"A skilled soldier is the deadliest weapon at the military"

lock and load(not luck and load)
Back to top Go down
Freelancer_Ryko
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Insane Guides   Thu 28 Apr - 14:47

I wouldn't mind trying this guide out sometime. I don't see any flaws in it yet. Just depends on what type of quest happens and how many people. Good guide, will be wanting to do this. =]
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2516

PostSubject: Re: Insane Guides   Fri 29 Apr - 15:13

Hammett_4 wrote:
Notice that c4 go down only with frags, so never use them(air strike doesnt destroy c4)
There are several things that can destroy c4 I believe. Smoke grenades and someone said phosphor I think. Orbs will move/push c4, hence an opening could be made. I have not tested everything. I know they are satchel safe at least.
Hammett_4 wrote:
Time to leave base for good.protect bravo company.if u dont protect bravo company successfully,u better send fo or dc at dark area with lift boots , cause nothing can help u kill last boss.
Mostly sound advice. But telling people to cheat is in very poor taste.
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2970

PostSubject: Re: Insane Guides   Fri 29 Apr - 20:00

first of all wp cant trig c4(saw it in game while d3f4g5 was fo and used it upon c4).smoke grenade cant trig anything cause it is smoke and not dmg.i agree about orb,thnx for mentioning.my bad that i forgot it Smile

my advise is not to cheat.my advice is protecting bravo company.i wrote to send fo or dc to dark area just to show them that there is no chance of success.but i suppose my bad again.i rly didnt want to sound like this.

thnx for your improvements

assman's rockets cant trig c4(checked at game)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2516

PostSubject: Re: Insane Guides   Fri 29 Apr - 21:09

I did not say trigger. I said destroy. Try throwing smoke grenades on ECs, claymores or C4s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane Guides   

Back to top Go down

Insane Guides
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1