Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30713

PostSubject: 2.74   Thu 14 Apr - 15:49

Bug Report Rules

-Do not propose [wow]custom:suggestions,,I will simply ignore them,/t[/wow] here.
-When several bugs are reported, try to separate them with lists (such as a "-" before each point)
-If you report a bug from a previous version because it's not fixed yet, please mention it on the current debug thread. Not on the old thread.

Last edited by jk2pach on Fri 22 Apr - 18:54; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ssuul
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 3270
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Thu 14 Apr - 18:40

-If i ll take startbonus and not reinforcment, i ll get nothing... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Drigonizer
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2935

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Fri 15 Apr - 1:25

Hero/Turret bug in vehicles the turret takes all your ammo if you have safety on
Back to top Go down
Null_Signature
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2728
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Fri 15 Apr - 6:43

Found this one when I was having too much fun with Raptor...

-Blowing up the Greenhouse on the hill before act 2; it spawns the NPC Firebats at center and make it impossible to fail that mission.
Back to top Go down
Null_Signature
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2728
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Fri 15 Apr - 7:58

I noticed something recently.

If you take too long on Doomsday you get the failed mission message... but nothing about experience being disabled. Also, wasn't there usually a 'Cinematic' scene at the end where it more or less removes control briefly; that also wasn't shown.

Now back to the F-22 Raptor. I've noticed that it gets a death message at 0 lifes left... but you still resurrect one final time; after dieing again you get a 'Raptor is Destroyed' message. This becomes more apparent when you are the last player alive. Im not sure if you just set the Player's death counter to go off at 0 lives left or what but shouldn't it be when the Raptor is destroyed? (Which is the NEXT death?)
Back to top Go down
loop.exe
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 19637
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Fri 15 Apr - 10:44

Now that I'm back with my old computer...
Game is horribly lagging; apparently it's for low video cards (Reduce corpse duration again? reduce particle count for the blood effect?)
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36243
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Fri 15 Apr - 12:06

buy a better card Wink

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13717
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Fri 15 Apr - 17:27

wizzitje wrote:
buy a better card Wink

lol!!! Wizzi's solution to every laggy gameplay and so forth!
Back to top Go down
GN.Erios
Private

Activity Points : 2371

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Sun 17 Apr - 2:54

jk2pach wrote:
Bug Report Rules

-Do not propose [wow]custom:suggestions,,I will simply ignore them,/t[/wow] here.
-When several bugs are reported, try to separate them with lists (such as a "-" before each point)
-If you report a bug from a previous version because it's not fixed yet, please mention it on the current debug thread. Not on the old thread.

GW - Workers Hot key (stealth) don't work.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3114

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Sun 17 Apr - 5:00

GN.Erios wrote:
jk2pach wrote:
Bug Report Rules

GW - Workers Hot key (stealth) don't work.

Nm was away too long.
Back to top Go down
GN.Erios
Private

Activity Points : 2371

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Sun 17 Apr - 7:27

jk2pach wrote:
Bug Report Rules

set a setchel in the cave - disarm it - cave will broke down,but setchel is still exist
block this bug.
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2997

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Mon 18 Apr - 17:09

at citizens surrounded creeps stopped spawning.when mission ended(i was destroying buildings to get creeps) creeps came again
Back to top Go down
Jerico555
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 5318
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Mon 18 Apr - 18:23

-When I was playing as GN with reincarnation and I noticed that when the vehicle/tank is in low health you die right off the bat without the use of reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22399
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Mon 18 Apr - 19:37

Played FB and got Doomsday. It felt way too easy, until only the Lichs MK2 where left (and I was the last man standing)...

-Because of the Fireline, my FB tended to Self Combust from time to time, whenever a Lich attacked him.
-Due to the Selfcombustion, its too easy to finish off a single lich->He sees me, all the lichs are able to attack me, which causes the FB to send at least 1 or 2 Firelines and standing next to a Lich caused him to die because of these firelines. The attacks of the other lichs never get close.

Suggestions for a solution.
-Introduce a Damagedetection system into the map, so that the fireline only activates when the FB actually gets hit, not when the fireline detects that an attack was launched.
-If you make the Lich immune to Fireline, reduce the HP to balance it. Doomsday Lichs have to be finished off as fast as possible, and haveing to attack one for 2minutes is just too much
-Sidenote: Imcrease attackdamage of Lich, since its so easy to evade the attack itself.

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23559
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Mon 18 Apr - 21:24

Namorax wrote:
Played FB and got Doomsday. It felt way too easy, until only the Lichs MK2 where left (and I was the last man standing)...

-Because of the Fireline, my FB tended to Self Combust from time to time, whenever a Lich attacked him.
-Due to the Selfcombustion, its too easy to finish off a single lich->He sees me, all the lichs are able to attack me, which causes the FB to send at least 1 or 2 Firelines and standing next to a Lich caused him to die because of these firelines. The attacks of the other lichs never get close.

Suggestions for a solution.
-Introduce a Damagedetection system into the map, so that the fireline only activates when the FB actually gets hit, not when the fireline detects that an attack was launched.
-If you make the Lich immune to Fireline, reduce the HP to balance it. Doomsday Lichs have to be finished off as fast as possible, and haveing to attack one for 2minutes is just too much
-Sidenote: Imcrease attackdamage of Lich, since its so easy to evade the attack itself.

Your sidenote I will disagree with. There are plenty of lichs (when you are not last man standing). You will be surprised how hard the mission can actually be with 4 players.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22399
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Mon 18 Apr - 21:54

I was there. I was also surprised how fast the others all died. Since a Firebat gets quite a lot of armor (aura+items) he doesnt have to bat an eye (sorry for the pun) when he gets hit. And due to fireline he can finish a Lich fast enough to walk away before the missles arive.
Maybe change the attacktype from melee to energy or fire, so it fits with the missle effect. Its a giant, green fireball, not something like a projectile or a boulder...

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Mon 18 Apr - 22:10

Namorax wrote:
I was there. I was also surprised how fast the others all died. Since a Firebat gets quite a lot of armor (aura+items) he doesnt have to bat an eye (sorry for the pun) when he gets hit. And due to fireline he can finish a Lich fast enough to walk away before the missles arive.
Maybe change the attacktype from melee to energy or fire, so it fits with the missle effect. Its a giant, green fireball, not something like a projectile or a boulder...
agreed, was just pushing your report away from making the mission more difficult and more about the fb =)

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Drigonizer
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Tue 19 Apr - 5:04

Dont know why it happens but sometimes when you get in a humvee/truck they will ignore their pathing and go up cliffs instead of around happened twice in the game i was in(out of 4 or 5)
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Tue 19 Apr - 6:16

Drigonizer wrote:
Dont know why it happens but sometimes when you get in a humvee/truck they will ignore their pathing and go up cliffs instead of around happened twice in the game i was in(out of 4 or 5)

This is nothing new. They have no collision so that npcs/players may ride inside, from what I understand.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Shruikahn
Private

Activity Points : 2332

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Tue 19 Apr - 6:35

During the mission where you have to protect the pilots taking off, IP can get in titan and pick up the planes and they become glitched.
We got stuck at that mission and -debug wouldn't work (1 of the planes just seemed to dissappear) don't have replay sorry.
It's also possible to pick up raptors with titan, im not sure if this could cause any glitch with RP, wouldn't it be best to make planes
unable to be picked up?
Back to top Go down
Drigonizer
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Tue 19 Apr - 15:17

vV_O wrote:
Drigonizer wrote:

This is nothing new. They have no collision so that npcs/players may ride inside, from what I understand.

They ignored the cliff entirely and just went over them thats the glitch not having a ground unit with "no collision" on
Back to top Go down
Hammett_4
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2997

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Tue 19 Apr - 16:50

although i dont know the mission at all i am pretty sure sth was bugged.At doomsday when project lich mark 2 appeared i had like 30sec before it writes that mission failed
Back to top Go down
petrokosidas
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 8407

PostSubject: A death song   Wed 20 Apr - 18:42

Q71 A death song
I enjoied ur new boss its nice a lot of enemies npcs beefs tank hehehe
but i saw a bug
my 4 npcs that i get with my command center (CE), they cant be attacked by enemies npcs and i kill them very easy
nice boss and very hard but with CE its very easy geek geek
Back to top Go down
J0E
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2507

PostSubject: Re:2.74   Wed 20 Apr - 21:04

Hmmm dont know if this is a bug or not but today i was playing with cuttingvictor and we decided to swap the AI just for fun like this
!swap 1=J0E 12=Ai zombies
and this is what happened.I was able to control the zombies lol! Its very odd that i could control them but there tough scripts were hard to fight and in the end i gave up so we decided to play again only this time i was playing as the employees and this was odd because i could control even mission units and the other NPCs units,but still these things had tough scripts to fight so i decided to post this here
Back to top Go down
Ssuul
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 3270
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   Wed 20 Apr - 22:11

-I get soo many critical ERRORS......and not only me.....(at chapter III)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.74   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Creation :: Warcraft III Map Making :: RC601 Dev :: RC601 Bug Report-
Jump to: