Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Advice from a newer player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23650
Awards :

PostSubject: Advice from a newer player   Mon 11 Apr - 22:15

Some important advice which I'm surprised hasn't been said:

-Learn the terrain. This is vital. There are many fences which cannot be hopped over. You may hop over sandbags with X-E, but fences not.
People get themselves killed by cornering themselves in. Also, I do not suggest hiding in houses. If you get leapers (which are usually wolves) they will corner you in and you can't jump/get passed them and you will be done.

-Traveling alone during the day is a good thing, if you're looking for a medal (The medals aren't permanent, but they do hold valuable in-game rewards as you will notice once you type -medal. Most on your team will wish for you to "choose 15 seconds" or "longer day". This will increase the day time before Dawn and the zombies start to swarm.)

-When checking houses for electronics or using an ability which places a number countdown above your head, you can cancel by pressing the "S" key. (I do not think I saw this in any guides so I figured this would be important. I see too many people die from zombies during these actions).

-Keep the Pioneer supplied with metals. This class seems to burn through them the fastest and seems to be the one who uses metal most efficiently. (Ofc this doesn't mean neglect the Arms Dealer, Scientist or another class)

-Be a good soldier and cover a friendly if they're in the middle of checking for electronics, or performing an action. This isn't a solo game. (They might do the same for you)

(maybe more to come)

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36334
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Advice from a newer player   Mon 11 Apr - 22:19

Nalut is working on a Zaf guide, perhaps you should report it there, and he will probably add it.

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23650
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Advice from a newer player   Mon 11 Apr - 22:20

wizzitje wrote:
Nalut is working on a Zaf guide, perhaps you should report it there, and he will probably add it.
It's in the ZAF section. Leave it be. I'm sure once his is finished it will trump mine, but this is here because this stuff would have been valuable to me in my first games.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Advice from a newer player   Mon 11 Apr - 22:22

i like it but my comp has about 5-7 fps when im looking around the sea/lake part in the middle (gott'a fail'em all!

Back to top Go down
Nalut
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 2494

PostSubject: Re: Advice from a newer player   Tue 12 Apr - 8:15

vV_O wrote:
wizzitje wrote:
It's in the ZAF section. Leave it be. I'm sure once his is finished it will trump mine, but this is here because this stuff would have been valuable to me in my first games.

Mine guide is a bit huge :p at least you can read here some instant type. Some of this stuff is already here other, not.

Like the medal, is something i post when i do the part about the general part of the game.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Advice from a newer player   Tue 12 Apr - 9:24

btw vv ''advice from a new player'' i guess you mean for a new player? D:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice from a newer player