Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrimalEmotions
Private

Activity Points : 2491

PostSubject: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Sat 9 Apr - 0:53

Pach, if you're going to create a game that takes over 2 years of YOUR time to develop... Stop listening to other peoples opinions and make the game YOU want. You're the one doing all the hard labor anyways.

If someone wants the game harder, send them to NOTDA where they can die in 4 hits and stay dead because there is no defib. Half the people I hear saying the game is easy die. Shit, I DIE. If you can die in a game and think it's not hard, you're doing it wrong. And chances are if someone wants/asks for something, chances are they got the idea from another game anyways.. Or it's OP as hell. (Face it, none of us want to lose.. And we will make shit over powered to compensate for our lack of skills.)

If you want a good community without the map hacking/code genning/bug abusing... I wouldn't have an .inviteme command for people to join a clan. That's how you get garbage players who don't listen and don't know what they're doing. You'll get xxX_deathbringer92939495968757362555 coming on the forums and going "HAY Y R ALL THA ZOMBZ RESPAWNIN?! I KILLED EM ONCE, THEY SHUD STAY DED." And none of us want that.

Weird.. I forgot the other 2 points I wanted to make.. Well fuck it, this is a nice start. <3
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23559
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Sat 9 Apr - 1:01

What, no avatar? I can't take you seriously until you get one Wink

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36243
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Sat 9 Apr - 18:45

Con: if you dont make what the community likes, you will loose followers Razz

Back to top Go down
J0E
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2507

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Sat 9 Apr - 19:28

wizzitje wrote:
Con: if you dont make what the community likes, you will loose followers Razz
i shall not comment all that needs to be said has
Back to top Go down
PrimalEmotions
Private

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Sat 9 Apr - 20:08

I think you forget how many zombie games are out there...
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13717
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Sat 9 Apr - 21:08

lmao primals! even you commented that RC was super easy compared to notdam. Its fine now its not as intense but its a different kind of zombie game i suppose.
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30713

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Mon 11 Apr - 18:15

Refused. Or granted. Well, I do not know. This is a suggestion? :p

Private First class

Activity Points : 2581

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Mon 11 Apr - 18:21

PrimalEmotions wrote:
Stop listening to other peoples opinions and make the game YOU want. <3

If he enjoys making it by listening to the public then let him.
I doubt he's out there competing with the other zombie maps as he currently hosts some very good ones. and on the plus side, his usually has the most players, atleast as far as i've seen everytime i join the rc601 bot.
Back to top Go down
PrimalEmotions
Private

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Tue 12 Apr - 9:07

o_o; Sure.
You say that when you've been playing a map for less than 3 months and have over 25 of the same map in different versions.

I'm just saying that if it's to hard for noobs to play, you lose your fresh meat shields.. and the game dies. Much like NOTDA. I've seen it happen. :O
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36243
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Tue 12 Apr - 9:10

PrimalEmotions wrote:
o_o; Sure.
You say that when you've been playing a map for less than 3 months and have over 25 of the same map in different versions.

I'm just saying that if it's to hard for noobs to play, you lose your fresh meat shields.. and the game dies. Much like NOTDA. I've seen it happen. :O

pick normal mode Neutral

Back to top Go down
KillWinter
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 2581

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Wed 13 Apr - 10:10

PrimalEmotions wrote:
have over 25 of the same map in different versions.

he updates a lot. i don't see how that's a bad thing. you can take a look at the changelog and see how refined the product gets. rc601 is a fun game, i get that people are fickle and no matter what the choice is, if you give it to them they'll say "yes, change it!".

but it seems more like he gets constructive feedback from the community and then turns around and implements it.
Back to top Go down
PrimalEmotions
Private

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Wed 13 Apr - 18:34

Has anyone tried to gun down the first Evo Flesh Composite in Normal as a Security Officer?
The thing has like 45K.
You're asking low ranks and noobs to do this in a game they know nothing about...

I'm not saying there shouldn't be requests... What I AM saying is there is a massive difficulty hike for all new players.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13717
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Wed 13 Apr - 18:52

agreed but its slow and you can easily evade it. I have never seen 5 So's complete an entire game on normal tbh... And there are hints and so forth that ive been trying to make to help them in regards to boss like zombies. Im sorry to say but the game is just too difficult for newbies to grasp and it needs some serious revamping for them.
Back to top Go down
PrimalEmotions
Private

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Wed 13 Apr - 21:37

Alright, it's slow and you can evade it.. But what happens when you are protecting a unit for a mission? There is no option of evasion if you want to complete the mission.
I understand it's the responsibility of the older players to teach the new comers.. But in all reality, there isn't time to teach someone everything about the game in 1 go.. So those who're teaching are only carrying the squad.. And when you're carrying someone you don't need.. Obviously, the slow become expendable because of the constant evading.
A vicious cycle, indeed.
Back to top Go down
PrimalEmotions
Private

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   Wed 13 Apr - 21:38

Sorry, forgot to add this.
But teaching implies typing.. and typing in RC601 leads to dying. Not much teaching and carrying can be done if you're dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.   

Back to top Go down

Here's a really epic idea, straight from MY brain.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1