Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

The Recent Changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23621
Awards :

PostSubject: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 1:43

Allow me to start of by complimenting you on your game, once again. I have started at 0 xp and hope to never finish. It is obvious you've put much effort into this game.
I remember the beginning versions of this map. It's grown a lot from its generics.

Although, it seems you have ignored the time and effort your follows/players/community have put in. Rewards in a game, especially as high as some have gotten, should not be taken lightly.

War Designer - Overpowered class

Incredible hero, not many can use it. It's easily abused and obviously the monster of RC601.
Though, your mature players are the ones which play it. We do not abuse him, nor take advantage of the bonuses. Most of us like to escape from the frantic gameplay and sit back and enjoy the riches this hero provides.

I'm sure players, like Monkeh, would treat this hero as a massive force and play the game for everyone (Sorry man, but it's true).
Ssuul (who I've had permission from to be included in this post) agrees that this hero was amazing and shouldn't have been reduced to what it was. He acknowledges that this is a very overpowered hero and knows that a nerf was necessary. Though, the whole was dug a bit deep.

The reinforcements aren't reliable and are less cooperative than Commander's. (This includes GW) Many times you will end up with GW-Frogs.
GW-Frogs, why even have these? They hold a ton of your items (which their job is to do) and then they run off the map with them, never to be seen again?

The hero cannot sustain its own, without having its men/gws out. Its armor is very weak and relied upon the summons. It has no other abilities.

Sorry to include, but this hero takes Commander and Charlie Dispatcher out of the game. Its gameplay mechanics are the exact same as them both.

The building aspect is what set War Designer apart from the other summoners.

I am sure that I have left many things out, which I intended to include, but all cannot be remembered without writing them all down.

Reinforcements - Powerful?

Powerful? Of course they are, only if you keep them alive. The point of having these soldiers is that you keep them alive and they build up during the game. If you're using your head, they live and you end up with an assault force (so-to-speak) at the end of the game, to assist you in victory.

Now I, personally, can tank zombies with them and waste them away. I am intentionally killing off certain units I no longer require, knowing they'll just be replaced once the project is killed.
This can't be a predicted use of gameplay, can it? (by your point of view, of course)

Ssuul has stated that it's silly and there's not sense in keeping them alive if you don't get more unless they die.
The system isn't even currently working correctly. Sometimes I get more than 6 reinforcements.

You are Jk2pach - The Creator and sculptor of RC601

It is understandable that you feel the game is too easy, but that's only because you have made the game easier yourself.
I have noticed that the enemies are far weaker than they once were and the gameplay is just lulling at times.

Unfortunately, you are taking out the rewards which make the game awesome to even out the easiness that the game has become.
The only challenge left is insane mode.

I've spoken about this previously, with the stat decrease to 'even out the game'. The original intention was to make sense of the rank bonuses. (Such as Reinforcements).
The stat reduction was indeed kept, but wasn't as harsh as the community didn't find the game enjoyable.

I don't only speak for myself when I say that losing rewards which one has worked so hard for isn't very fair.
There seems to be a neglecting presence or forgetful thought of how long some of us have been playing. The power which is given at a high rank is indeed VERY POWERFUL, but just for the journey traveled.

I have never wanted to say or use this in any post, but you haven't made the same grind throughout RC601 that we have. (It's understandable of course. You are busy.)
We are all perfectly aware that you have most likely played games with a save/load system and understand what it means to play a game for a while for certain awards.
Imagine losing your D.eagle in NotD-AM because the maker decided it made the game too easy Wink

"I just want people to enjoy the game". (I am aware this was not used in the same context as I am using this quote for, but we're talking about legitimately earned exp which players have put their own time into earning) We're not asking you to make everything overpowered or to bend the zombies into a crippled state.
All that is being asked, is that you don't remove long-term and hard-earned rewards which have been gained.
Indeed the game is easier with these 'rewards', but the game has been reduced in difficulty (By a very noticeable amount)

Off-suggestion: Make the game harder again. (Ignoring missions with the enemy npcs, they are tough Very Happy)

Faithfully dedicated,
vV_0

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
loop.exe
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 19699
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 3:19

After a damn long talk with vV_0 I agree on some points.

My own suggestions/ideas to add a BALANCED challenge:

-Less units. The major problem. Way too much guns and targets for creeps.
Proposals:
-Passive walker spells. Example: you level up book level 6 as Mechanist. You get ur GW-Cyclone. End of the story, you will not get one again in the game. You loose it? Your problem.
-Less summons: reduce the amount of summons!! DM is quite a good reference. 2 AW or 2 GW is a good idea. Like BC: lol! (and I love this class) 12 SOs each 4 minutes? wow.
-More generally: I propose a maximum of 4 extra NPCs equivalances more than the heroes as a base. Of course, a walker is more powerfull than a NPC. Meaning: 2 GW is enough.
Why? Because if you get an average game with some ranked players, you get like a team of 5 heroes and 30 player walkers/summons/npcs + employees NPC. Against this, you have like 60-80 creeps. They can not beat this, because mathematically you will then have like 2-4 creeps per target. Not enough
-Summons fuck the gameplay because once you loose them, you can spawn them again. Bad idea. Heroes are never hit with this.
-Splash damage for creeps. Not all, but some should get splash. This can help to balance amount of targets.
-Faster movespeed. For most creeps, they are too slow compared to our sprint and jump.
-Add more HP in nightmare/insane. I understand it was too heigh before, cause it made most spells useless in insane. But you should raise it a bit again. Like Insane = 75% more HP than nightmare.
-Fuel . Vehicles are no more usable if they have dont fuel. It's a good balance right? No fuel = no movespeed, no spells etc. (Mana, then?) This way, if you get several permanent walkers/choppers/driven vehicles in a map, players will have to share it and decide: who gets fuel.
-Less items. Okay, it's really awesome to get most objects dynamic. But please. Between equipment crates, barrels and so one, we have unlimited ammo. It should be reduced. At least ammo. I never feel under pressure when I'm out of ammo (rarely, on chapter I, cause I get an ammo whore class.
-Less heroes able to slow/stun. Currently, I never saw a team without heroes able to slow any creeps. I propose also to reduce the current speed malus. Like smoke (it's 50% or more, make it to 30%, and flare to 15%, or shorter duration. Same with flash nades. Like 2 seconds is way enough. Or, if you do not want, remove half the flash./flare/smokes from current heroes and find other spells (which is harder to do).)

I have probably other things to say, but to sum up, there is a major issue with ranked games: amount of units the creeps have to fight. (This because I'm pretty sure we already get the maximum creeps allowed, right?)
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 3:35

I hadn't had the opportunity to say this, but a perfect example was the first form of Command Point Squad Leader. (Before the command points refunded after they died AND after you couldn't summon 12 npcs)
Was my favourite hero because of this, you had a good amount of npcs. There were roughly 8-9 of them but they never came back.
This hero was very appealing to me until the command points were refreshed and the npcs were reduced to about 3-5.
Some heroes should be able to resummon their npcs, but for ones like SL maybe not.

I can't say I agree with everything loop has said, but some points I do agree.

GWs are pretty crazy, but maybe something to make up for not having them every wave such as a replacement npc or something. The difference between 500k xp and 1 million xp is very small.
Both end up with 6 npcs at the end of the game. 500k-1 million xp is a very large difference. It's double the xp earned.

If WD's permanently nerfed and the other summoners are, assumingly <-(not a real word), about to be nerfed, there isn't much point unlocking heroes after 500k. (at this point you've unlocked MA)
Just a few things to keep in mind^

I'd highly appreciate other community members to get involved with this topic, as it effects you all.
Some of you wish not to speak publicly, but a voice is meant to be heard.

PS: I apologize if my posts can seem some-what "F-U", but I am only speaking from a point of view.
We, the community, appreciate the game and how far it's come.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13779
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 4:28

[quote="monkeh"]"-Passive walker spells. Example: you level up book level 6 as Mechanist. You get ur GW-Cyclone. End of the story, you will not get one again in the game. You loose it? Your problem."

That's just going to discourage newbies and a lot of people. Loop you have to understand not everyone is good at MICROING and that is just stupid to do. A mechanist is what you get private first or 2nd class i can't remember but to tell them "YOU CAN ONLY SUMMON THIS ONE. IF IT DIES TOO FUCKING BAD!" just sounds like selfish and elitist. We are admins we are trying to MAKE THE GAME MORE FUN AND POPULAR NOT BE DICKS!

The way you are trying to go with revamping the entire game just to suit your appetite for a harder game is going to turn away a lot of of newcomers (referring to loop).

Reinforcements is whatever in my opinion but its a major plus for those who get it along with stat bonus. Maybe you should add GW's for the million and up ranks.

The main problem with the game is difficulty. The game isn't tough enough for us high ranked players. The majority of the community is past 100k now and so its just blah. I liked it when it was hp, damage, movements, etc. just increased just from the difficulty and the squad avg xp. I think the game needs less zombie types because revnants, typhoids, etc. just seems ridiculous in a zombie game to be honest.

"-Less items. Okay, it's really awesome to get most objects dynamic. But please. Between equipment crates, barrels and so one, we have unlimited ammo. It should be reduced. At least ammo. I never feel under pressure when I'm out of ammo (rarely, on chapter I, cause I get an ammo whore class."

I agree that we don't need barrels for FB and IB (its a waste of a spell). Less items yeah i think we should either combine items or something like endurance can do hp regeneration and hp bonus (combining hp regen and hp w..e its called.)

"Fuel . Vehicles are no more usable if they have dont fuel. It's a good balance right? No fuel = no movespeed, no spells etc. (Mana, then?) This way, if you get several permanent walkers/choppers/driven vehicles in a map, players will have to share it and decide: who gets fuel."

I do not support this because the main problem as i said before is the DIFFICULTY. Vehicles are a plus to have and unique aspect that no other zombie survivor game has. Vehicles should be left as they are.

"Some heroes should be able to resummon their npcs, but for ones like SL maybe not. " VV SL is 100% a npc hero supporter. Why shouldn't he be able to resummon his npcs because they he is NOTHING WITHOUT THEM. For example its like having CE without having him the ability to build turrets or rebuild them. Then the CE would just be a pointless class.

Last edited by monkeh on Wed 6 Apr - 5:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 5:08

If I may correct you on a few minor things, Monkeh:

-One cannot have stat bonus + reinforcements.

-GWs are only for rank 800k and 1mil.

-Don't know if this is the right place to be discussing zombie types, but okay.

-SL is a 100% microing hero. Sorry to say, but there are plenty of other heroes who summon which don't require microing. Not like you even play SL anymore, ever since Null pointed out the bug which everyone tried to keep hidden for so long Wink
(I am not against discharge = refund though. Only against death = refund)

-Reinforcements aren't resummoned.

I want to thank you for posting, Monkeh. It is nice to see members of the community getting involved with important topics.
Your post was a tad messy with quotes, but you responded very maturely Smile

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 5:19

vV_O wrote:
If I may correct you on a few minor things, Monkeh:

-One cannot have stat bonus + reinforcements.

-GWs are only for rank 800k and 1mil.

-Don't know if this is the right place to be discussing zombie types, but okay.

-SL is a 100% microing hero. Sorry to say, but there are plenty of other heroes who summon which don't require microing. Not like you even play SL anymore, ever since Null pointed out the bug which everyone tried to keep hidden for so long Wink
(I am not against discharge = refund though. Only against death = refund)

-Reinforcements aren't resummoned.

I want to thank you for posting, Monkeh. It is nice to see members of the community getting involved with important topics.
Your post was a tad messy with quotes, but you responded very maturely Smile

I am not talking about combining stat bonuses and reinforcements. I am saying that those are PERKS for being a high rank.

SL should be able to re-summon his npcs because its his specialty just like ML can summon reinforcements after the CD is over. I just think you guys are over exaggerating a lot of the game. The main problem is too many items, difficulty, and community growth.

Basically what we need to is adjust the current balance of the game. Just remember that pach spent a shitload of hours to make the game what it is now and you guys want him to redo everything from scratch. That's like you doing a research paper and then having your professor say its shit redo it! The main issue is to make the game match the active community that we have. Most are above 100k now and its time to make the game more balanced/fun for us hence making the game more DIFFICULT and less diff types of zombies unless its for balance purpose.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36305
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 11:28

@ the start you had a lot of -100k codes. by the classes that were used the the difficulty was decent, but as the populairety has grown and the amount of people with +500k xp has increased significantly, the Difficulty feels lower.

example: game with me and 3 new guys = enough difficulty on nightmare.

but a game with 12 guys over 100k xp = fail difficulty on nightmare.

i know that some quests are more difficult with more players, and some side-quests like Blackout is probably hard for even the most experienced playeys.

Now for a suggestion: IF your players with an high amount of avarage xp, allow more difficult zombies at the start of the game if there is an X-amount of avarage XP. like More Omicrons on the start of the game when the avarage XP is over 100k for example. this would increase the difficulty a lot and would make it less easy.

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30775

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 13:24

A lot of text, rarely propositions, except loop.exe, even if they include a lot of changes (so I guess I refuse them, what you ask is basically a new game).

To sum up you guys want the game harder? Ok.

Edit Of course harder due to the squad average experience

Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22461
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 15:39

If you want suggestions, I can throw in a few:

-About Rank-Bonus:
So we can choose either Stat-Points or Reinforcements... I do not know how the mechanics of the Reinforcements work, but from what I understand you get X NPCs and every chapter you get replacements for every NPC who died. ->Why?
You can just kill the NPCs you do not need/want or sent them to their deaths and end up with only Mini-CFs. You need to change that.
How about this: a Player who chooses Reinforcements gets a total of X NPCs over the whole Game. 2 at the beginning, 2 more after chapter 1&2 ended. Not more. A player has to keep his NPCs alive, and since each Chapter is a bit harder then the one before it should balance out.

-About GW Summons:
I read that the Dronemaster is a good example for summons with his AW-or-GW rule. Originally, he was supposed to need a special Item to summon his drones, the AI-Core (maybe some of you remember). I want to suggest this one again: For every x (mechanical) summons a player controls he needs an AI-Core in his own Inventory, BackPack doesnt count. If he drops/looses the AI-Core, the control over the summons goes to the Employees or it becomes Neutral and despawns. AI-Cores can be found in crates (rare Item) and is given to certain heroes at the start of the game. A hero who primarily fights with his summons does not need the inventory for Damage-, Crit- or Health-Items.

-About the "infinite" Ammo:
I can only suggest these things:
A)Change the Ammosystem from "Clips" to "Remaining Ammo/Bullets". A clip gives the Player 100 Bullets (drop Magazine takes away 100 Bullets) and from these Bullets the Players load their weapons. It gives more realism since a Sniper can reload 20 times 5 bullets while the CF needs 200 Bullets for a full magazine. Now a sniper can shoot the whole game without worrying about ammo while the CF needs to look for ammo everywhere, not the otherway round like it currently is...
B)Reduce the total amount of Clips found
C)Let the Difficulty reduce the Max Amount of clips a player is allowed to carry, like:
"Normal: Max Clips 40, Max Clips Carried 20"
"Nightmare: Max Clips 30, Max Clips carried 15"
"Insane: Max Clips 15, Max Clips carried 10"

-About the SL:
You can only increase the costs for the summoned Minis. I see no other way around it. SL is microing and a good Micro-Player should be able to do with 6 Mins what he can do with 12.

-About "Helping New Players"-VS-"Making it too easy":
No real solution for this. Maybe add more tips in Normal-Mode, or whatever. Both are right, newcomers need more pointers on what to do, but we should NOT kill the creeps for them just because they're lazy/put no effort into playing.
When I played RC601 for the first time, I didnt even manage to survive chapter 1. Next game I made it into chapter 3 and died due to my own fault. And both times I played BI. You need to read, to think and to react. If a new Player cant do that, he won't be playing the map for long, no matter how much you hold his hand.

-About giving Players Help:
My recommendation: As far as I know, Mayor Harry chats (or at east he did once) with Recruits telling them the Background-Story. Why not let him tell the players tricks for their current mission/class? Like "A BI can use hormonal Drugs to control some zombies. If you ask me, they should try it on the biggest and meanest mofos they can find..." or "The Main Entrance lies in the North-West Corner of this Sector. You can follow the road up there, but there's also a small off-road path you can take."
Just imagine you are Mayor Harry and you can observe the recruits stumbling around. Give them advise about their missions and random tricks for their class. Once players are no longer under 1k XP they shouldn't need a nanny anymore.

-About Rank Perks:
Why not add a store for High ranked Players?
You can just add a special "store" that appears after a Player has picked his Rank-Bonus (Stats, NPCs or Item). This Store has ~10 special Items (maybe new ones or Classitems)+ 2 buttons saying "Next/Previous Shop" if there are more. Create a Tech-Upgrades with only 1 Level for each available Item and once a Player has "researched" enough Items for his rank he can pick his hero and the researched Items will be added. Of course, the Item(s) will be permanently bound to the hero for this game and become undroppable.

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2841
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 18:03

hypocrisy ... demanding more op heros and units for high ranks and at the same time making the game harder cause the op shit u wanted made it to easy so u are bored now?

does that even make sense? the bonus for high ranks is new heros to play that should add more fun for ppl and not change the whole game to easy mode, maybe stat bonus but why add reinforcements? why the hell do u even need em? if u want units take a class that can summon like its supposed to be.

first get your head out of your ass before u start whining about the game being to easy while using an army
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 22:26

Please, all. Try to act like adults, even if it is not your case (I mean even if you are a child, in virtual life, that does not matter at all)

I understand the disagrements. Really. I'm always switching between hard game wish and noob-friendly-requirement reality.

I can not please all people, that's a fact. Especially in modern video games. Please remember the old hardcore gamer species in about to disappear (look at the new games over the world...Remove jump in FPS? lol. But it works).

I do not care that 100% people do not love what I do. I can not evaluate the % of people happy of my work. I try to make the majority enjoying my work.

So please note:

1-Stay polite. Courtesy is maybe an old fashion value, but it's mine.
2-It's a Warcraft III map. Meaning not a game, but a mod. Meaning a mod for a 10 years-old game. Only. Prefer go outsite with your friends than flame for my work. Really Wink
3-Try to propose complete suggestions. When you say "I do not like the new difficulty". Okay. I understand. But? What can I do with such a suggestion? Propose pragmatic measures. That would help me.
4-I'm busy, currently looking for a job, and I have a real life (quite full). I update the game each week (minimal), each day (most of time). This means the difference between 2 versions is not a good reference. 2 different versions means 24 hours: lol. You can not judge most differences with so little time. Keep this in mind Wink

Well. All of this to say, in 2 words:

stay cool.
You are after having fun on gaming, and me on map-making. No more. No need to fight each other Wink

Last edited by jk2pach on Wed 6 Apr - 22:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 22:29

The game is fine as is. Just change WD back to what it was when i reach 800k or else i'll come over there pachito and ring your neck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 22:39

monkeh wrote:
The game is fine as is. Just change WD back to what it was when i reach 800k or else i'll come over there pachito and ring your neck Very Happy

already searching for my club, hope i can find it under all that dust where my warstuff is hidden. someone ring the bell for round two when u start beating eachother again i wanna join
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 22:39

I apologies for my incomplete suggestions/descriptions.

I wish I had more time to think about my post, before I decided to put it up.

No intention of flaming your work. Just spoke for a few members (and myself I suppose) who didn't want to post/don't post.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Wed 6 Apr - 22:48

No, I'm bored, that's all. Monkeh gets the 16.000st message Sad

Sergeant

Activity Points : 3260
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Thu 7 Apr - 7:45

its just logical that the game is easier when you got a high rank
but when you increase the difficulty for all (my ballance changes ect) the game might be no fun for newcomers..
i remember that you where able to win the game in sooner versions with a group which was under 4k exp (no one higher)
imao this isnt possible anymore
and those players can now do the same .. with same skill ect but they are not really able to finish the game becourse they got a leak of firepower or cant fix biohazzard or just get hunted down by imbalanced npcs
10 vs 70 :/
fail Smile

regards
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 8586
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Thu 7 Apr - 23:32

As a player who is relatively knew to the game, i don't think the game is easy- especially when you're stuck with lower classes.

For example a game yesterday ( many RRTF members were in).

I picked Mechanist and i thought i will activate some turrets and participate in some missions and be useful. Well that was the plan atleast.

However, after the civilian rescue mission i got lost already. So i just decided to activate the 4 turrets in the middle and join the team later on.
From that point on, i never had a clue what to do. I just followed the major part of the team for some kind of protection and took care just to stay alive. Probable i missed the mission announcements, because i did not recognize them as those. I don't know, maybe this is because im still new and can learn that over time.

But there is one thing i do know: My presence in the game never had any real meaning. The character i played, or in general low rank character had no powerful mass damage abilities or slows. The controllable robot was weak compared to those Tempest things or whatever they were called. Even the Turret activation, which i thought would by my special task, was eventually overtaken by someone playing Combat Engineer. I must admit i wasn't really keen on walking all through that terrain by foot, with all kind of high hp mobs out there (squad rating was definitly high, don't know what mode was picked probable nightmare or insane). He just took his helicopter/plane and flew over the turret locations and activating them, not facing any real trouble. Occasionally i threw my net on some boss, most time i did not because the range of the net is so limited and i probable would have risked getting caught in a friendly fire explosion.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Fri 8 Apr - 0:36

Mechanist is support class.

Has aoe heal, instant turret and a decent aoe. Repair comes in handy.
Cyclone > Fury/Tempest

Yes Mechanist can be replaced, but it's one of the first 4 classes you can play.
For me, if I joined you in Notd-am, I could just sit around and be no help because I have never really gotten into it (even if I were new) because skilled players were working their magic.

You were in a game with very experienced players. Infact, one of the strongest teams I've had in a long time. Please note this.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Commanderori
Private

Activity Points : 2527

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Fri 8 Apr - 7:48

Okay, I'm high enough that I can actually do some stuff at this point (113K i think?) But jesus mate. I still get owned at this point, and you made all of the zombies faster and harder. Honestly, I think you need to either make more difficulty levels (leave the low levels so those of us without 500K+rapeclasses can actually play -.-) or boost the squad exp stuff higher. one guy with 800K exp and 3 wif nothing still causes the epicrapemobs to come out.

I saw you added umbrella, maybe add something like hell difficulty for VV and them to play on where all the zombies have 200% bonus to everything, so they can stop making the game harder for lower players.
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   Fri 8 Apr - 10:07

i really got the urge to reply and i do, despite knowing better. all was said about the desire to make game harder and at the same time keep it noobfriendly.
fact is with the difficulty before i could solo the game as TC with the 30k i had at that point. all it took me were a couple of smokes and bosses could kiss their ass goodbye. this game is still not ballanced, one version upgrades difficulty and it gets tested, that doesn't mean it stays like this. keep in mind that no one of the ranked players chooses normal mode anymore, appart from monkeh, who i wanna slap for doing so. nightmare pretty much became the standard mode thx to respawning body parts and demibosses that add more fun and ofc the 40% more XP.
dunno about the "rapeclasses" but some of the early classes rape way more than higher ones, e.g. HS FB TC, ofc for the first ones u need items in order to work properly. HS/FB are the earliest soloclasses u get for nomal. enough said what this comes down to is that all classes are capable of raping mass creeps, yes i can prove that anytime, the only thing a class might lack is bosskill capacity thats where the team comes in since this is no sologame. if u got time u can solo any project on your own, but no one likes jumping over the map for 5 min only to gun a project.
the mobs may have gotten a little stronger but what remains same is them missing like being constantly drunk and the key to winning is to not get hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Recent Changes   

Back to top Go down

The Recent Changes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1