HomeRegisterLog in
Share

Control

Links
Join us!
==
Battlefield 3 Server
The Corrosive War Sheeps
==
W3 Replay Uploader
jk2pach-host1: NOTDA
jk2pach-host2: TKOK
jk2pach-host3: UA2
jk2pach-host4: ZAF
jk2pach-host5: RC601
==
Friendly websites
Empirium
Vote for us !
==
Donators
Andx667
jk2pach
Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.


Share | 
 

 2.68

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30770
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: 2.68   Tue 5 Apr - 15:09

Bug Report Rules

-Do not propose [wow]custom:suggestions,,I will simply ignore them,/t[/wow] here.
-When several bugs are reported, try to separate them with lists (such as a "-" before each point)
-If you report a bug from a previous version because it's not fixed yet, please mention it on the current debug thread. Not on the old thread.

_______________________________


Last edited by jk2pach on Wed 6 Apr - 16:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36300
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Tue 5 Apr - 15:16

-Update Log: Quest: Q69: Doomsday: amount of regular lichs spawned raised from 1 per player to 1 per player. (makes no sence)

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3110
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Tue 5 Apr - 15:25

-Message spam ( Hero removal and backpack , Npc units removal ) ( Probably many more. )

Back from constant competitions. xD
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3110
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Tue 5 Apr - 16:52

Spoiler:
 

3minutes and its already a done? fix t3h typo pl0x
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30770
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Tue 5 Apr - 16:59

Are you sure you are playing in 2.68? Because the debug messages are supposed to be removed.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3110
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Tue 5 Apr - 17:25

its in 2.67. I was playing earlier. when you was updating it to 2.68, only the post came up. not the update log
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 129
Activity Points : 2836
Reputation : 4
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Tue 5 Apr - 20:37

leapers don't stun anymore if u don't stand still

and i hate what u did with townbuilding spawns


Last edited by Nyarla on Tue 5 Apr - 23:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Null_Signature
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 106
Activity Points : 2785
Reputation : 10
Awards :

PostSubject: And now to earn the eternal hatred of everybody! MUHAHAHAHA...   Tue 5 Apr - 21:14

The almighty F-22 Raptor Pilot bugs.

-Vulcan Cannon, Abort Fuel, Take off, and Disable Auto Low-Fuel Return all use C. Only Vulcan responds to C hotkey.
-Almost all, IF not all of the book skills have instant Cooldown. Which means those 10k Bombs are capable of being dropped as fast as you can use the hotkey or click.

… and its more of a request more than anything, can you make the F-22 Raptor a BIT more responsive? I ended up clicking constantly to get it to respond to turn commands seeing as it didn't always respond to a single click; or was it because of limits to how you made the Raptor?
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 129
Activity Points : 2836
Reputation : 4
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Tue 5 Apr - 23:29

LS needs 50 mana to rez ppl, but he doesn't have that much until he's lvl 7 or 8
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36300
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Tue 5 Apr - 23:33

Nyarla wrote:
LS needs 50 mana to rez ppl, but he doesn't have that much until he's lvl 7 or 8

suggestion Very Happy

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1544
Activity Points : 23616
Reputation : 23
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Tue 5 Apr - 23:45

Null_Signature wrote:
The almighty F-22 Raptor Pilot bugs.

-Vulcan Cannon, Abort Fuel, Take off, and Disable Auto Low-Fuel Return all use C. Only Vulcan responds to C hotkey.
-Almost all, IF not all of the book skills have instant Cooldown. Which means those 10k Bombs are capable of being dropped as fast as you can use the hotkey or click.

… and its more of a request more than anything, can you make the F-22 Raptor a BIT more responsive? I ended up clicking constantly to get it to respond to turn commands seeing as it didn't always respond to a single click; or was it because of limits to how you made the Raptor?


It is not supposed to be an easily controlled hero. It is something you work at.
There's been previous discussions about this. (about turning I'm sure this is what you speak of)

_______________________________

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?


Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13774
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Wed 6 Apr - 3:00

wizzitje wrote:
Nyarla wrote:
LS needs 50 mana to rez ppl, but he doesn't have that much until he's lvl 7 or 8

suggestion Very Happy

SUGGESTED THIS IN THE PAST!!! IT WAS DENIED!!! this was ofc WAY BEFORE ANY OF YOU GUYS WERE AROUND.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13774
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Wed 6 Apr - 3:01

vV_O wrote:
Null_Signature wrote:
The almighty F-22 Raptor Pilot bugs.

-Vulcan Cannon, Abort Fuel, Take off, and Disable Auto Low-Fuel Return all use C. Only Vulcan responds to C hotkey.
-Almost all, IF not all of the book skills have instant Cooldown. Which means those 10k Bombs are capable of being dropped as fast as you can use the hotkey or click.

… and its more of a request more than anything, can you make the F-22 Raptor a BIT more responsive? I ended up clicking constantly to get it to respond to turn commands seeing as it didn't always respond to a single click; or was it because of limits to how you made the Raptor?


It is not supposed to be an easily controlled hero. It is something you work at.
There's been previous discussions about this. (about turning I'm sure this is what you speak of)

Turning is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT AT FIRST but it handles extremely nice after experience.
Back to top Go down
loop.exe
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
avatar

Messages : 75
Activity Points : 19694
Reputation : 2
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Wed 6 Apr - 3:20

jk2pach wrote:
-Do not propose [wow]custom:suggestions,,I will simply ignore them,/t[/wow] here.

6 months after you guys still spam this thread?
Back to top Go down
Null_Signature
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 106
Activity Points : 2785
Reputation : 10
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Wed 6 Apr - 5:45

Oh yeah, ment to post this earlier.
-The Mission where you escort the Telecom Officers to their destinations (Expendables -I think) still does not fail properly if all the officers are killed. Found this out when a new guy satchel'd the poor Officers.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36300
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Wed 6 Apr - 11:30

monkeh wrote:
wizzitje wrote:
Nyarla wrote:
LS needs 50 mana to rez ppl, but he doesn't have that much until he's lvl 7 or 8

suggestion Very Happy

SUGGESTED THIS IN THE PAST!!! IT WAS DENIED!!! this was ofc WAY BEFORE ANY OF YOU GUYS WERE AROUND.

monkeh wrote:
vV_O wrote:
Null_Signature wrote:
The almighty F-22 Raptor Pilot bugs.

-Vulcan Cannon, Abort Fuel, Take off, and Disable Auto Low-Fuel Return all use C. Only Vulcan responds to C hotkey.
-Almost all, IF not all of the book skills have instant Cooldown. Which means those 10k Bombs are capable of being dropped as fast as you can use the hotkey or click.

… and its more of a request more than anything, can you make the F-22 Raptor a BIT more responsive? I ended up clicking constantly to get it to respond to turn commands seeing as it didn't always respond to a single click; or was it because of limits to how you made the Raptor?


It is not supposed to be an easily controlled hero. It is something you work at.
There's been previous discussions about this. (about turning I'm sure this is what you speak of)

Turning is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT AT FIRST but it handles extremely nice after experience.
\

POWERMODE ACTIVATED!


Spoiler:
 

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30770
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Wed 6 Apr - 13:22

Nyarla wrote:
leapers don't stun anymore if u don't stand still
Fixed
Nyarla wrote:
and i hate what u did with townbuilding spawns
Sorry, it was making the game laggy.
Null_Signature wrote:
-Vulcan Cannon, Abort Fuel, Take off, and Disable Auto Low-Fuel Return all use C. Only Vulcan responds to C hotkey.
Auto return changed to D. The other do not stack (you do not get Vulcain at the same time than take off etc). But I all changed them to Z
Null_Signature wrote:
-Almost all, IF not all of the book skills have instant Cooldown. Which means those 10k Bombs are capable of being dropped as fast as you can use the hotkey or click
It's due to the flight system. I simply have no way to prevent this. So I guess I have to remove the bomb damage. (Actually I will reduce it to 2K damage)
Null_Signature wrote:
… and its more of a request more than anything, can you make the F-22 Raptor a BIT more responsive? I ended up clicking constantly to get it to respond to turn commands seeing as it didn't always respond to a single click; or was it because of limits to how you made the Raptor?
Refused. It is supposed to be hard to drive.
Nyarla wrote:
LS needs 50 mana to rez ppl, but he doesn't have that much until he's lvl 7 or 8
It's a will.
Null_Signature wrote:
Oh yeah, ment to post this earlier.
-The Mission where you escort the Telecom Officers to their destinations (Expendables -I think) still does not fail properly if all the officers are killed. Found this out when a new guy satchel'd the poor Officers.
It fails after the cooldown if all beacons are not online.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36300
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Wed 6 Apr - 13:59

-fps mode, Moving with Keys while in FPS mode = instant reload (no waiting)
-fps mode, Units do not get slowed by Fracture if moving with the keys

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30770
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Wed 6 Apr - 14:21

Ouch/ This is because the FPS system I use (which is not mine) works exactly like my Raptor system (it does not order the unit to walk but forces its position).

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36300
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: 2.68   Wed 6 Apr - 14:33

i smell exploits!

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2.68   

Back to top Go down
 
2.68
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Creation :: Warcraft III Map Making :: RC601 Dev :: RC601 Bug Report-
Jump to: