Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3149

PostSubject: Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella   Tue 5 Apr - 1:11

Spoiler:

This guide has been made by yours truly.. SPARTAN
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13752
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella   Tue 5 Apr - 1:28

Bravo Spartan! Very Happy i had no idea you played this game.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella   Tue 5 Apr - 2:35

I was a general in this game. I woulda pwned ur ass if u were on enemy team Smile
Back to top Go down
Dronz
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 2447

PostSubject: Re: Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella   Tue 5 Apr - 8:35

If I recall correctly, wasn't there also the optional "-rifle" and "-outbreak" modes which modified the XP rate?
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36278
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella   Tue 5 Apr - 8:40

Dronz wrote:
If I recall correctly, wasn't there also the optional "-rifle" and "-outbreak" modes which modified the XP rate?

+15% and you got 2 mags, and a flare and 2 medipacs on start extra

Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella   Fri 8 Apr - 0:14

Yes there is although noobs will have to figure out the features! Im not going to baby feed every single living thing until they know what it is!

Spartan looks at monkeh.
Spartan says ,"Monkeh go get a life and stop wanting to be baby fed!"
Monkeh screeches ,"I WANT MY BABY FEED!"
Spartan takes out a pistol
(Gun fire is heard in a 9999999999999999999 mile radius)
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13752
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella   Fri 8 Apr - 2:30

Spartan wrote:
Yes there is although noobs will have to figure out the features! Im not going to baby feed every single living thing until they know what it is!

Spartan looks at monkeh.
Spartan says ,"Monkeh go get a life and stop wanting to be baby fed!"
Monkeh screeches ,"I WANT MY BABY FEED!"
Spartan takes out a pistol
(Gun fire is heard in a 9999999999999999999 mile radius)

... spartan needs to stop obsessing over his god Very Happy just cause im awesome and such a valuable WC player doesnt mean you have to mock me boy! you dont want to feel my wrath!
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella   Sun 10 Apr - 21:23

Ouch, monkeh ur wrath really hurt.

EVERY PERSON NEEDED IN THE MONKEH CAGE! THROW RANDOM CRAP AT MONKEH! WE MUST BRING HIM DOWN! *stares at vV_0 and then at monkeh*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2578

PostSubject: Re: Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella   Tue 12 Apr - 5:22

wizzitje wrote:
Dronz wrote:

+15% and you got 2 mags, and a flare and 2 medipacs on start extra
That is for riflemode. I think you get one extra skill point too. Navycorpsmen and riflemen are the only available classes.

Outbreak mode forces the game to spawn mostly basic zombies. But they spawn in masses. -30% rank points penalty, maybe? In the very start outbreak feels more difficult due to the large number of zombies in spawns. But you also lvl faster and once you get grenades etc it becomes a lot easier than the regular mode. For instance I consider "insane -outbreak" mode easier than "hard". There are people (a lot of?) who say otherwise. I think it is because of the intense attacks early on and they do not take mid and end game into account.

One piece of very helpful advice that has not been mentioned yet is that you should activate Rifle butt early. Some classes start with it. Other classes need 3 lvls of basic combat training. And the rest are unfortunate classes who are unable to riflebutt. Riflebutt is probably my favourite ability. Makes the game much easier for people who are crappy at dodging zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella   

Back to top Go down

Undead Assault 2 Guide for modes : Recruit - Insane and Umbrella
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1