Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Code Red black or blue waht eva even tho this is a very long title that makes u not want to read this so just go read the insides instead of reading me the title, also get a life people and stop reading the non stop title i mean seriosly. It has to end!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

If you were stranded on an island with monkeh how many days will u live?
1. 10
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2. 30
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
3.-84702749827775658932585782682659824398
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
4. 4
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
5 Less then how many nano nano nano nano seconds are in a nano nano nano second.
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3204

PostSubject: Code Red black or blue waht eva even tho this is a very long title that makes u not want to read this so just go read the insides instead of reading me the title, also get a life people and stop reading the non stop title i mean seriosly. It has to end!!!   Sat 2 Apr - 8:20

CODE RED CODE RED! I NEED ASSISTANCE IN MAINTENCE AREA "Charlie Clean Up!"
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2869
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Code Red black or blue waht eva even tho this is a very long title that makes u not want to read this so just go read the insides instead of reading me the title, also get a life people and stop reading the non stop title i mean seriosly. It has to end!!!   Sat 2 Apr - 11:33

more than i would live when stranded with u on the island. either i would use a coconut to gag u, or try to swim to another island
Back to top Go down
Dronz
Private First class
Private First class

Activity Points : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Code Red black or blue waht eva even tho this is a very long title that makes u not want to read this so just go read the insides instead of reading me the title, also get a life people and stop reading the non stop title i mean seriosly. It has to end!!!   Sat 2 Apr - 11:37

RC601 Forum Description wrote:
Talks about RC601, propose people to join you (about the game and not the bot.)
Post there tutorials about missions, heroes...

Wouldn't this be more appropriate for the Barracks or better yet... the Recycle Bin.
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Code Red black or blue waht eva even tho this is a very long title that makes u not want to read this so just go read the insides instead of reading me the title, also get a life people and stop reading the non stop title i mean seriosly. It has to end!!!   Sat 2 Apr - 12:54

it belongs to " i wish u had never posted it" bin
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13807
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Code Red black or blue waht eva even tho this is a very long title that makes u not want to read this so just go read the insides instead of reading me the title, also get a life people and stop reading the non stop title i mean seriosly. It has to end!!!   Sat 2 Apr - 14:27

this is the dumbest thread ive ever seen... Very Happy you're becoming worst than VV and Warlock
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Code Red black or blue waht eva even tho this is a very long title that makes u not want to read this so just go read the insides instead of reading me the title, also get a life people and stop reading the non stop title i mean seriosly. It has to end!!!   Sat 2 Apr - 14:33

monkeh wrote:
this is the dumbest thread ive ever seen... Very Happy you're becoming worst than VV and Warlock

even worse than monkeh
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25230
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Code Red black or blue waht eva even tho this is a very long title that makes u not want to read this so just go read the insides instead of reading me the title, also get a life people and stop reading the non stop title i mean seriosly. It has to end!!!   Sat 2 Apr - 17:11

Wheres the Option "Kick Monkeh in the nuts and do an awesome escape from the island"?

Besides, locked & moved.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Red black or blue waht eva even tho this is a very long title that makes u not want to read this so just go read the insides instead of reading me the title, also get a life people and stop reading the non stop title i mean seriosly. It has to end!!!   

Back to top Go down

Code Red black or blue waht eva even tho this is a very long title that makes u not want to read this so just go read the insides instead of reading me the title, also get a life people and stop reading the non stop title i mean seriosly. It has to end!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1