Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Miss RC601?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23650
Awards :

PostSubject: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 4:12

Miss RC601?
Getting crashed during loading screen?
Sad you can't play with the community anymore?
Here's your place to cry.

Allow me to begin:
I just found out that my hero was reduced to my current rank and I could play him without having to gain 200k more xp.
I am thrilled.
Jk2pach recently changed one of my favourite abilities (which this hero has) to having only a 30 second cooldown.
I love this hero! It is awesome amazing.
I have finally come back to RC, hoping for full-time play.

I can't play because I get crashed during load and would love to be able to join the growing community of RC601.

- Thanatos Industries Chief Executive vV_0

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru
Private

Activity Points : 2484
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 4:20

im not allowed to cry but this would be a moment to do so T.T
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13808
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 4:49

lmao! start getting your own bot to host it :p
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 4:51

monkeh wrote:
lmao! start getting your own bot to host it :p
I play with RC601 because it is the official bot. I would prefer to keep it this way =)

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 4:53

then start finding a way to get it to work... Research boy Research!
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru
Private

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 4:57

i tryed hosting rc on my bot and myself and i still crash so i doubt its a bot problem >.>
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 5:01

ok then something related to the map itself that is causing it... try to find out which versions work best for you and then we can compare/contrast to see what each version has and what might be causing the problem for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru
Private

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 5:04

hmm only thing i know for sure is that when i was playing 2.64 or 63 it worked perfectly fine even on new patch but 65/66 i begin to crash constantly and i havent found a fix even when repairing wc3 it seems part of the map something newly added in 65 did it thro what idk since idk what was changed in 65
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 5:05

There we go what he added i believe was the railroad system and a few new map tweaks...
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru
Private

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 5:09

hmm wonder what tweaks he added and what is the railroad system exactly?
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 5:27

the railroad system he immplemented was something from his old map Across the Stars its used for a mission against npcs who've turned on you. And other tweaks he added was a new military base next to the town and a new village near north hill. Also he's added new heroes such as Head Scientist and updated Final missions splitting it into nexus, doomsday, and something regarding super gammas (forgot what it was called). I suggest checking the update log and then we can possibly narrow it down.
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru
Private

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 5:38

hmm only way to see if its the railroad thing would be to play the other map most likely and as for the new hero its unlikely to be triggered skills thro its still possible if the skills are triggered thro it doesnt explain why some people are expiencing it and others arnt so its problay something to do with system specs and the game requirments but what is causing the error is hard to tell hmm i should check the log ill do that in a moment
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 19:46

The most confusing part of all of this is, I have a very good gaming computer.

Monkeh's computer is, for lack of a better word, poopoo?
He runs it fine (ignoring lag and other issues of the sort)

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36334
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 19:59

r e i n s t a l w c 3 o r d e s t r o y y o u r b r a i n f o r n o t
l i s t e n i n g b e 4

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 20:09

Wizzi he said he's done that twice...

We are now testing the different version from 2.60 and on to see what causes him to D/C and then comparing it to update log
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru
Private

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 21:41

i love it when people dont read lol anyways from my toughts it could be the barrel system all i know its the likely hood of one of the new systems inplymented in 2.65 is causing it changes to hero's and update of systems wouldnt cause it but a new one would im thinking one of the new systems causes a hole in the game which people sometimes drop through but i cant be sure which hole since i cant even play the map really wish i could figure out what is going on with it but all i know is a system added in 2.65 is causing it
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 21:42

come to clan channel RRTF on East im working with VV and others to fix this problem.. im using gamefreak's bot to host diff map versions to test out theories
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru
Private

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 21:45

alright be right there
Back to top Go down
Gamefreak-
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3281
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 22:34

Evidently reinstalling Warcraft III doesn't work for some people, like vV_0. vV_0 tried the few latest versions of RC601 on my host bot. He crashed every time, as monkeh mentioned, we tried an older version, and he actually got to play. That version was 2.60, I'm not sure if he's able to play on a few versions after that, but apparently the troubles began 2.61 and on, he could play the version with the head scientist in it, therefore my hero is not the cause of the problems.

About 2.65, the changelog mentions systems optimizations of the big and small buildings. It could certainly be the small buildings system, or the barrels system.
OR could it be, wizz's name being added into the map :O!!!! "-Bug fixed: VIP detection system: added wizzitje"
Lol I'm kidding but I am trying to help as much as I can with this.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36334
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sat 2 Apr - 23:41

Gamefreak- wrote:
Evidently reinstalling Warcraft III doesn't work for some people, like vV_0. vV_0 tried the few latest versions of RC601 on my host bot. He crashed every time, as monkeh mentioned, we tried an older version, and he actually got to play. That version was 2.60, I'm not sure if he's able to play on a few versions after that, but apparently the troubles began 2.61 and on, he could play the version with the head scientist in it, therefore my hero is not the cause of the problems.

About 2.65, the changelog mentions systems optimizations of the big and small buildings. It could certainly be the small buildings system, or the barrels system.
OR could it be, wizz's name being added into the map :O!!!! "-Bug fixed: VIP detection system: added wizzitje"
Lol I'm kidding but I am trying to help as much as I can with this.

vvo and the other couldnt play since the update-streak since 2.62 or 63 (pach tried to fix that problem with Desync, i think that you find the problem there)

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sun 3 Apr - 17:53

jk2pach wrote:
Restricted Complex 601 2.61 released. Debug, design, AI changes.

Quote :
>>2.61
Systems
-New system: Chopper evacuation system
-New system: Train evacuation system
-New system: NPC Text
-System changed: Creeps system: now uses GetClosestUnit library for the creeps spawned near heroes to avoid to spawn them too close from their target
-bug fixed: VIP detection system: should work now.

Game
-Game: added random events with NPCs to make the map more "alive"
-Game: added a lot of floatting texts for NPC units.
-Game: a few things added on some destructable/unit death
-Quest: Q67: Every man for himself: the amount of units per convoy is no more depending on the amount of players.
-Bug fixed: Q43: Last Stand: Energetic Factory should gets his NPCs now.
-Bug fixed: Q49: Entrance Guard: alternative quest should now work when the generator is destroyed
-Bug fixed: Newbie Hint: should now be invisible.
-Bug fixed: Nuclear Reactor: added a small delay between the 2 waves of damage to prevent some glitch.
-Bug fixed: Living Dead- Lesser Queen: Harlot Syndrom: no longer appears when any unit is attacked during a Black Queen spawn.
-Bug fixed: Nanosuit Operative: rank requirement raised from 1st Lieutenant to Thanatos Industries Chief Executive
-Bug fixed: Nanosuit Operative: Armor mode: mana drain interval decreased from 5 to 1 seconds; should be now turned off when mana is less or equal to 0
-Bug fixed: Nanosuit Operative: Speed mode: mana drain interval decreased from 5 to 1 seconds; should be now turned off when mana is less or equal to 0
-Bug fixed: Nanosuit Operative: Strenght mode: mana drain interval decreased from 5 to 1 seconds; should be now turned off when mana is less or equal to 0
-Bug fixed: Nanite Controller: Nanitecloud: damage on the initial cast should work now.
-Bug fixed: NPC Assistant: Create Bandage Pack: should work now.

Map Design
-Model: changed the models of some missiles / effects
-Terrain: some terrain changes

jk2pach wrote:
Restricted Complex 601 2.65 released. Debug, pack models+terrain

Quote :
>>2.65
Systems
-New system: Barrel system
-New system: Very small buildings system
-System changed: Chopper evacuation: civilian / helicopter wave interval raised from to 34/73 seconds to 73/145 seconds; civilians are now neutral units and no longer invulnerable; spawns are now minigroups spawns, civilians have now a random movespeed and can sprint
-System changed: NPC text system: there is no more text displayed if there is no nearby heroes (except welcome texts)
-System changed: Train evacuation: civilian / train wave interval raised from to from to 34/73 seconds to 73/145 seconds; civilians are now neutral units and no longer invulnerable; spawns are now minigroups spawns, civilians have now a random movespeed and can sprint
-System changed: Train system: train gates are now neutral per default.
-System changed: Units system: the despawn AutoIndex struct should no more consider as well heroes and creeps
-Script optimization: Big buildings system
-Script optimization: Oil death system
-Script optimization: Refinery system
-Script optimization: Small big buildings system
-Bug fixed: Chopper evacuation: the quests should no longer consider the employees used for this system as quest units
-Bug fixed: Train evacuation: the quests should no longer consider the employees used for this system as quest units
-Bug fixed: VIP detection system: added wizzitje

Game
-Game: a few things added on some destructable/unit death
-Bug fixed: Cyborg: Mechanic Synchronization: the cyborg should no longer stay synchronized if the vehicle turns neutral.
-Bug fixed: Head Scientist: Healing Spray: cooldown raised from 0 to 40 seconds for all levels
-Bug fixed: Head Scientist: Toxin Dart: decay interval raised from 0 to 1 seconds

Map Design
-Model: model changed for Charlie Dispatcher
-Model: modified the models of some hero weapons (including name changes)
-Model: modified some other models
-Terrain: some terrain changes (town extended, lot of doodads added...)

jk2pach wrote:
Restricted Complex 601 2.66 released. Minor balance update
Quote :
>>2.66
Systems
-System changed: Units system: damage detection now happens when the units takes damage and no more when it is attacked.
-System changed: VIP detection system: now consider string cases.

Game
-Game: creeps base damage bonus added with the squad average experience raised from 1 per percent to 2 per percent; health points bonus is raised to, from 5 per percent to 10 per percent
-Quest: Q69: Doomsday: amount of regular lichs spawned raised from 1 per 2 players to 2 per players; amount to Project Lich to kill raised from 1 per 2 players to 1 per player
-Unit: Evolved Parasite: now gets in nightmare or insane difficulty a health points bonus of 500 and a base damage bonus of 50
-Unit: Reborn: now stuns the nearby ground units when it jumps if the squad average experience is greater or equal to 300000
-Unit: Windstalker: explosion on death is raised from 200 damage within 200 AOE to 400 damage within 400 AOE if the squad average experience is greater or equal to 200000
-Ability: Jump: jumping with a fracture now damages the unit; jumping in crawl mode is now impossible

Map Design

So from 2.61 and on he cant join... so it could be the terrain (highly unlikely) a bug fixed he did or what wizzitjie suggested in regards to the desync solution.
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru
Private

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sun 3 Apr - 19:21

most of those seem unlikely unfortunately with the new patch it could end up being anything if the patch messed with a trigger as well its very hard to say im just hoping to fix this so i can play rc again its boring without rc is there anything i can do?
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sun 3 Apr - 19:22

Well it could be the desync thing that's the ONLY THING IN COMMON i can think of.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3205

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sun 3 Apr - 19:27

Here is wat i beleieve is the problem :
The map has many files that people might not have for moments or some files might crash thus dcing ppl
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru
Private

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    Sun 3 Apr - 19:33

i wont disagree with you on the desync thing but idk what elsc to look at and that could be true too hmm idk so confusing on this idk how we would even go about fixing this either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss RC601?    

Back to top Go down

Miss RC601?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next