HomeRegisterLog in
Share

Control

Links
Join us!
==
Battlefield 3 Server
The Corrosive War Sheeps
==
W3 Replay Uploader
jk2pach-host1: NOTDA
jk2pach-host2: TKOK
jk2pach-host3: UA2
jk2pach-host4: ZAF
jk2pach-host5: RC601
==
Friendly websites
Empirium
Vote for us !
==
Donators
Andx667
jk2pach
Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.


Share | 
 

 2.56

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30770
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: 2.56   Sun 20 Mar - 21:39

Bug Report Rules

-Do not propose suggestions here.
-When several bugs are reported, try to separate them with lists (such as a "-" before each point)
-If you report a bug from a previous version because it's not fixed yet, please mention it on the current debug thread. Not on the old thread.

_______________________________


Last edited by jk2pach on Tue 22 Mar - 20:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Messages : 2529
Activity Points : 25197
Reputation : 24
Awards : .



PostSubject: Re: 2.56   Sun 20 Mar - 22:33

Strike Force - Unit - Pledge Lips - Seems not to get the updated damage by leveling the skill. Skill says 800 Base damage, Pledge Lips got 300.

_______________________________

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30770
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.56   Sun 20 Mar - 22:44

The damage upgrade is applied on new unit summoned, not on the current one.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3110
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.56   Mon 21 Mar - 13:46

word in bold = doubt

Spoiler:
 

mmm... does anthrax and its smoke effects work the same way on mechanical units? ( be it buildings or simply tanks and hummies ) ( i mean ALL of Bio Solder's anthrax effects. )


Spoiler:
 

Is this intended? ( look at the wisp. ) After I loaded, ( After 60seconds left is announced ) I automatically get a wisp instead of backpack. I dont mind not having the backpack's slots, but not the skills . please.
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30770
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.56   Mon 21 Mar - 14:46

It's because you loaded to late Smile

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
loop.exe
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
avatar

Messages : 75
Activity Points : 19694
Reputation : 2
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: 2.56   Mon 21 Mar - 15:15

Field Medic: improved remington does not work.
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3110
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.56   Mon 21 Mar - 15:22

jk2pach wrote:
It's because you loaded to late Smile

Hate it, honestly Sad. I keep getting codes wrong and only managed to load it AFTER the last 60seconds. I demand an extension! D:

Edit :
-Is purge supposed to get rid ALL MANA to clear debuffs like fracture? If so, it only gets rid of 500 mana exactly and not all
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 129
Activity Points : 2836
Reputation : 4
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.56   Mon 21 Mar - 19:36

just now i had a chapter 3 with only 2 missions before nexus

started out with beef, then we got RC-entrance def since generator was destroyed, we just got the "we nuke everything u stay put" mission and then it went straight for nexus without triggering any of the RC-survivor / GW missions.
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3110
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.56   Tue 22 Mar - 14:40

-There's 2 bugs i found... Unfortunately, I cant remember which bug. Fortunately, I saved a replay that shows the bugs. "Enjoy"

Apparently, There are 2 bugs . One is the sight range ( Of myself ) and the armor ( myself ). I remembered there was a 3rd bug. But i dont think i can remember.

http://jk2pach.perso.sfr.fr/replay/replay_20110322123934.w3g

-UAV's tooltip for Load Equipment Crate ( A squad generally needs to get faster the equipment ) Add a "to" into the tooltip

-Psy Ops level 2 book ( Hive-Link ) ( This skill is one of the more obscure tricks a psy ops cann use )
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36300
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: 2.56   Tue 22 Mar - 17:57

monkeymouse1 wrote:
-UAV's tooltip for Load Equipment Crate ( A squad generally needs to get faster the equipment ) Add a "to" into the tooltip

i think pach ment: A squad generally needs its equipment fast.

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3110
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.56   Tue 22 Mar - 18:01

Yes i know. I'm quite sorry but i felt like i had the need to point that out that the structuring of that sentence is wrong :X

-Rock Master's Book ( "Eraser" ) Instead of putting Eraser, it says Cybernetic armor ( The skill book's skill list says so )

-Detonation cord and Rock Thrower skill ( Rock Master ) has the same hotkeys.

-I know this is a suggestion, but its somewhat faster to get your attention. Sorry bout that. Is it possible to give turret officers a exit button?

-Rats Deserting a Sinking Ship ( If ship is destroyed before mission starts ), the mission will still continue and fail the mission without anything happening. Need Replay my good sire?
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30770
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.56   Tue 22 Mar - 19:34

Dark_Warlock wrote:
Strike Force - Unit - Pledge Lips - Seems not to get the updated damage by leveling the skill. Skill says 800 Base damage, Pledge Lips got 300.
The damage upgrade is applied on new unit summoned, not on the current one.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
mmm... does anthrax and its smoke effects work the same way on mechanical units? ( be it buildings or simply tanks and hummies ) ( i mean ALL of Bio Solder's anthrax effects. )
Anthrax (rockets or weapon of mass destruction) damages organic units only.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
After I loaded, ( After 60seconds left is announced ) I automatically get a wisp instead of backpack. I dont mind not having the backpack's slots, but not the skills . please.
It's because you loaded to late Smile
monkeymouse1 wrote:
Hate it, honestly Sad. I keep getting codes wrong and only managed to load it AFTER the last 60seconds. I demand an extension! D:
Not compatible with the current system.Ask other players to pause then.
loop.exe wrote:
Field Medic: improved remington does not work.
Fixed
monkeymouse1 wrote:
Edit :-Is purge supposed to get rid ALL MANA to clear debuffs like fracture? If so, it only gets rid of 500 mana exactly and not all
No edit please, new posts.
Fixed (now removes up to 3000 mana).
Nyarla wrote:
just now i had a chapter 3 with only 2 missions before nexus
started out with beef, then we got RC-entrance def since generator was destroyed, we just got the "we nuke everything u stay put" mission and then it went straight for nexus without triggering any of the RC-survivor / GW missions.
Beef: part 1
RC Entrance: part 2 =>it is supposed to run: Street Fighter OR Lost Reinforcements OR Squad Rescue OR Hurricane Escort.
No idea why you get directly Nexus. A loop before this?
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-There's 2 bugs i found... Unfortunately, I cant remember which bug. Fortunately, I saved a replay that shows the bugs. "Enjoy"
You know, it's pretty impossible to find bugs through replays except visible one (so nothing requiring to watch unit control pannel etc...) and it's even harder when you do not tell what bug :p
monkeymouse1 wrote:
Apparently, There are 2 bugs . One is the sight range ( Of myself ) and the armor ( myself ). I remembered there was a 3rd bug. But i dont think i can remember
Armor / Sight bug is known a lot of versions ago, but I simply can not find the origin of the bug (or, in better words, what causes the bug, since I know the 2 systems which can create it).
wizzitje wrote:
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-UAV's tooltip for Load Equipment Crate ( A squad generally needs to get faster the equipment ) Add a "to" into the tooltip
i think pach ment: A squad generally needs its equipment fast.
Fixed.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Rock Master's Book ( "Eraser" ) Instead of putting Eraser, it says Cybernetic armor ( The skill book's skill list says so )
Fixed.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Detonation cord and Rock Thrower skill ( Rock Master ) has the same hotkeys.
Fixed.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-I know this is a suggestion, but its somewhat faster to get your attention. Sorry bout that. Is it possible to give turret officers a exit button?
Since they are hidden, no. So I changed the system to let them able to use things.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Rats Deserting a Sinking Ship ( If ship is destroyed before mission starts ), the mission will still continue and fail the mission without anything happening. Need Replay my good sire?
Are you sure you do not talk about THey Need Time? cause Rats Deserting a Sinking Ship is the quest with GW-Worker to escort to ships.
They need time:
Ships to defend.
If no ships => Power Turret to defend (the one of the isle where there was "a bridge too far" Mode.
If no power turrets => ship to escort.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2.56   

Back to top Go down
 
2.56
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Creation :: Warcraft III Map Making :: RC601 Dev :: RC601 Bug Report-
Jump to: