Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36356
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 21:06

Renamed+ new spells

Hero name: (Modern) Warrior

Lore: (have to come up with 1)

Damage: 300-350
Armor: Metal around 2-3 on start.
Range: Meele (180)
Ammo Clip size: None
Secondary Weapon (optional): Knife/1 handed sword.
Endurance: 10 and adding 2 each level
Moto: 5 adding 1 each level
Energy: 3 adding 1 each level
MS: Avarage (about 200)
Weapon: 2-handed sword

HP: should be around 800 on start. (depending on Endurance)
MP: should be around 50-100 (depending on Energy)

Spells:

Spell 1: Sword Slash: Does 500-1000-1500-2000-2500-3000 damage. This hits in an Arc in front of the unit. (like a splash hit.)

Spell 2: Knife/Sword stab: does 500 damage + 100-200-300-400-500-600 bleed damage over 10 seconds. (splashes if Avatar of War is on)

Spell 3: Counter Strike: has a 20% chance to return 12-24-36-48-60-72-84% of the damage dealth with a quick hit. (5% chance on bosses)

Book spells: (The Art of War)

Book spell 1: Massive Endurance: Increases Endurance by 20 (passive)

Book spell 2: Critical Strike: Strikes a damage with 2x basic meele damage. (splashes if Avatar of War is on)

Book spell 3: Whirling Rush: Rushes forward for about 300-500 ''range'' (whatever you want to call it D:) while doing a ''bladestorm'' doing 500 dps.

Book spell 4: Cunning: Grants a 5% chance to deal double damage with every spell he can cast.

Book spell 5: Modern Warfare: Calls in 2 'Archers' with a crossbow and Exploding ammunition, doing an Splash hit on every attack.

Book spell 6: Avatar of Warfare: like avatar but with more bonusses, and makes him immume to bio/poison/fracs and gives every hit a 100% splash for 20 seconds (long cooldown)

I will add some ''lore'' to the spells/hero if you ask me to.

Also the spells might seem very weak for a 300-400k xp hero, but i want to have the spells have a Very low cooldown (10-15 seconds) and ''Avatar'' to increase its power massively. (like +300 damage, 2000 hp or so)

Also the archers will have there damage around 150-200.

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23672
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 21:21

lol, you've played too much World of Warcraft Wiz.

It sounds okay, but are you sure it's for a game like RC601?

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 21:27

vV_O wrote:
lol, you've played too much World of Warcraft Wiz.

It sounds okay, but are you sure it's for a game like RC601?

rick, i dont pick spells from other games, i think what i can come up and suits a hero (yes the name is the same because i liked the hero a lot @ WoW)

But anyway, i come up with spells myself. and if they look like the spells @ wow then its not on purpose.

And it might be a bit out of the theme, but i would really like to see a few more Meele heroes to stop the '' Camping''

PS: try to find these spells @ WoW, you wont find them.

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 21:58

Oh...just for fun - why not? I have some spare time Razz

Spell 1: Sword Slash: Does 500-1000-1500-2000-2500-3000 damage. This hits in an Arc in front of the unit. (like a splash hit.)

Ability Name: Cleave

Spell 2: Knife/Sword stab: does 500 damage + 100-200-300-400-500-600 bleed damage over 10 seconds. (splashes if Avatar of War is on)

Ability Name: Rend

Spell 3: Counter Strike: has a 20% chance to return 12-24-36-48-60-72-84% of the damage dealth with a quick hit. (5% chance on bosses)

Ability Name: Revenge

Book spells: (The Art of War)

Talented Ability: Last Stand (Without a 'use' function)

Book spell 2: Critical Strike: Strikes a damage with 2x basic meele damage. (splashes if Avatar of War is on)

Everyone has crit =)

Book spell 3: Whirling Rush: Rushes forward for about 300-500 ''range'' (whatever you want to call it D:) while doing a ''bladestorm'' doing 500 dps.

Ability Name: Bladestorm

Book spell 4: Cunning: Grants a 5% chance to deal double damage with every spell he can cast.

Just another Crit

Book spell 5: Modern Warfare: Calls in 2 'Archers' with a crossbow and Exploding ammunition, doing an Splash hit on every attack.

My opinion - Odd. If this is a tank, why does he have summons?

Book spell 6: Avatar of Warfare: like avatar but with more bonusses, and makes him immume to bio/poison/fracs and gives every hit a 100% splash for 20 seconds (long cooldown)

Ability Name: Berserker Rage. (with a flavour of Death Wish)

(Everything involving a chance to hit another target - Ability Name: Sweeping Strikes)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing personal, not attempting to troll. Just to prove that this is a world of warcraft warrior.

Never challenge those who enjoy it Very Happy

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 22:18

vV_O wrote:
Oh...just for fun - why not? I have some spare time Razz

no lifed newp, come online

vV_O wrote:

Ability Name: Cleave

Nope, Cleave is 2 (3 if Glyphed) and is not an arc but 1 target and 1(2) near it.

vV_O wrote:

Ability Name: Rend

Yes looks like it, i have to agree. but the fact that Avatar of war makes it splash is a very nice option, see it like an AOE DoT (bit like Biological soldier's Chemical Bomb if you think of it.)

vV_O wrote:

Ability Name: Revenge

Looks like its the same, but with 2 small differentses, Revenge is an active spell that is castable after a block/dodge/parry, while mines a passive. and Revenge does an Set amount of damage and mine does a % of the damage of the enemy.

vV_O wrote:

Talented Ability: Last Stand (Without a 'use' function)

Its a passive to give the ''warrior'' some more damage and survivability, and i probably forgot to add this but i want Endurance to give more damage to this hero.

vV_O wrote:

Everyone has crit =)

its an active spell that just does double your damage in a hit (see it like a stronger meele hit which actually makes people find Endurance/damage items) ow yes and id change Basic damage to all damage done with normal attacks.

vV_O wrote:

Ability Name: Bladestorm
kind of bladestorm, but i what i forgot to add is that this Pushes units aside while your moving to your designated target point. (Rexxar's Ulti @ dota effect.)

vV_O wrote:

Just another Crit

yes a crit, but a crit on spells: Now imagine that you have Avatar of war on which gives you a 100% splash damage on everything. and that you crit your Sword Slash. this gives you an 6k Arc with a 100% splash, hitting targets nearby your arc = bigger Aoe.

Or @ Blade/Knife stab, giving nearby targets a 1200 bleed, and that in AOE damage.

making this hero a potentially very strong hero IF played well.

vV_O wrote:

My opinion - Odd. If this is a tank, why does he have summons?

its not a tank but a damage dealer. the summons are just to give you a ''way out'' and some extra support if needed, (they are Employee controlled, see it as a ''Rush'' from the Orbital Trooper.)

vV_O wrote:

Ability Name: Berserker Rage.

nothing like berserker rage you newp. but more like an improved Avatar from wc3. (was intended)

now if you play this hero right you can have a very overpowered hero (does like 30k damage every 30 seconds or so) but to even this out is that hes very healing dependant. he has no healing spells, nor any tank spells (besides the Counter Attack/Metal armor.) also this explains the 200-400k rank requirement.

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 22:26

Cleave/whirlwind =)

And yes, it is like Berserker Rage.

Anyway, I stand by my opinion.

This doesn't feel like an RC601-type of hero, nor do I enjoy the similarities of WoW Warrior.
If Pach feels this character is a fit, I'm sure he'll place it in.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 22:29

true it will probably be refused as it doesnt fit the theme, but perhaps it can be made more ''next gen''

give it a lightsaber!!!! and instead of bleeds use burns or smting like that.

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 22:30

Abilities feel very unoriginal still.

Maybe give him some fun abilities, like a blink which damages targets between the start and destination.

Seems like a sluggish and boring hero atm

By the way you present this hero, you make him seem like a tank.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-

Last edited by vV_O on Sat 19 Mar - 22:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 22:34

ye its a bit like a ''tank and spank'' hero atm, perhaps you could just make a list of 3-5 spells which you would like to see in a meele hero?

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13830
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 22:35

im telling you use examples from WC3 melee heroes such as the tauren chieftain, blademaster, paladin, and dwarf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 22:35

wizzitje wrote:
ye its a bit like a ''tank and spank'' hero atm, perhaps you could just make a list of 3-5 spells which you would like to see in a meele hero?

lol you added this just as I edited.
------------------------------------------

I'll think of some today. I have to go out in a few minutes - Saturday and all.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Sat 19 Mar - 22:37

we have enough tank/summoners/caster heroes, but almost none real ''raw'' damage heroes (which use Physical damage) Neutral

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30826

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Thu 24 Mar - 13:53

I removed Modern Templar since melee hero does not bring anything good to gameplay.
I let you modify it with a weapon (and if you thing other spells need modification).
Improve/add spell descriptions (the text displayed under "Restricted Complex Database") for the spells which do not already exist.

Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30826

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Mon 28 Mar - 16:19

Refused, then.

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   

Back to top Go down

Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2