Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36243
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Mon 14 Mar - 12:22

Hero name: Symbiotist

Lore: After the succesfull tests on Project Symbiosis. The Restricted Complex started experimenting on Humans. As a result came the Symbiotist. Part man part machine the Symbiotist can replace its parts in battle, or learn to understand them better.

Rank: prefered @ 200k xp because UAV wont be played a lot. so that you can pick between 3 new heroes
Damage: 150-200
Armor: Metal around 2-3 on start.
Range: Meele (180)
Ammo Clip size: (None needed unless you want to add an secondary weapon)
Secondary Weapon (optional): Hand-Mounted gun. (does 400-500 damage)
Endurance: 10 and adding 2 each level
Moto: 5 adding 1 each level
Energy: 3 adding 1 each level
MS: Not to fast (about 200)
Weapon:*hands*

HP: should be around 800 on start. (depending on Endurance)
MP: should be around 50-100 (depending on Energy)

Spells:

Spell 1: Cybernetic Punch: doing 200-400-600-800-1000-1200 damage (low Cooldown and mana cost)
Spell 2: Cybernetic Kick: Doing 100-300-500-700-900-1100 damage and Stunning a target for 5 seconds (half duration on Projects) (avarage cooldown and low mana cost)
Spell 3: Replacement: Heals the hero for 300-400-500-600-700-800

Book spells: (Body Language)

Book spell 1: Cybernetic Eye Implant: Allows the hero to see invisible units within 1k aoe

(The Symbiotist has a special implanted eye implant that detects even the slightests of movement)

Book spell 2: Damage Resistant: Reduces damage by 50 (Wont go below 30 damage)

(The Symbiotist's mechanical parts are more resistant then the Human limbs.

Book spell 3: Overload increases its AS + MS by 20% but costs 5 hp per second.

(Overload Allows the Symbiotist to increase the speed of its mechanical parts. but at the cost of HP (bit like Unholy Rage.)

Book spell 4: Understanding: Increases meele damage by 50, armor by 5 and a 20 MS bonus.

(The Symbiotists learns to understand its body. increasing his own combat capabilities)

Book spell 5: Pyro Missles: 2k damage and a small stun.

(The Symbiotist's Hands have small Missle Launchers that allow the Symbiotist to fire missles in the designated area) (the hero's AOE Creep Control)

Book spell 6: Total replacement: Gives the hero's spells and abillities a Double Attack (double cast)

(The Symbiotist replaces its last Human limbs with Mechanical ones. this allows the hero to do Non-book spell and Pyro Missles twice) (see it as having 2 mechanical legs and arms instead of 1 to do damage with)

Any good suggestion will be taken into this hero. Why did i came up with this hero? well every hero that we have is ranged besides the Modern Templar. so i wanted to add another 1.

Last edited by wizzitje on Sat 19 Mar - 21:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22399
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Mon 14 Mar - 21:07

Since this is a Melee Hero, I can already tell you this wont be accepted. The Cerberus was originally a Melee-Fighter and I was forced to make him into what he is today before he got accepted.

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Mon 14 Mar - 21:11

a meele hero is nice to have for once, its something different

Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Activity Points : 4621
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Mon 14 Mar - 21:18

it look to me like you took away cyborgs gun... not very inovating hero
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13717
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Mon 14 Mar - 21:26

even templar needs to be revamped... from waht VV told me
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Mon 14 Mar - 22:13

to andx, i actually ignored cyborg and thought of what should be seen on a meele hero....

if it looks like the cyborg then its ''unlucky''

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Mon 14 Mar - 22:14

should be renamed to captain falcon :-p
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Mon 14 Mar - 22:33

monkeh wrote:

Hero name: Captain Falcon

Lore: After Succesfull genetic tests. Restricted Complex tested Version 2.0 of a special virus on Mr. A. Falcon. The result: Mr falcon experienced special powers after his recent test.

Damage: OVER 9000!!!!
Armor: Hard as Nails
Range: Higher then you will even be!
Ammo Clip size: Who needs ammo if you got superpowahs?
Secondary Weapon: Epic Awesumness.
[b]Weapon:
*hands*

Spells:

Spell 1: Awesumness: Makes all zombies around Falcon run away in fear for 5 seconds.
Spell 2: Flying: allows Falcon to fly untill canceled
Spell 3: Hard as Nails: reduces all damage to -495767894

Book spells: (You Wish you were me!)

Book spell 1: Raptor Boost: Falcon rushes towards the target and gives it his best Uppercut!

Book spell 2: Meteor Smash: While landing from his Flight (fly spell) Falcon will do an AoE effect on the landing area.

Book spell 3: Falcon Kick: Falcon Rushes once again to the target, but this time he gives the target his best Body slam, knocking it down!

Book spell 4: Falcon Dive: Falcon will leap into the air, and when he Dives down he stun his target for 10 seconds!

Book spell 5: Falcon Punch!: Falcon summons a phoenix around his fist and kills the target in a single strike!

Book spell 6: Blue Falcon!: Falcon summons hes trusted vehicles, which bombars the area and kills everything instantly!

happy now monkeh?

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Mon 14 Mar - 22:46

wizzitje wrote:
monkeh wrote:

Hero name: Captain Falcon

Lore: After Succesfull genetic tests. Restricted Complex tested Version 2.0 of a special virus on Mr. A. Falcon. The result: Mr falcon experienced special powers after his recent test.

Damage: OVER 9000!!!!
Armor: Hard as Nails
Range: Higher then you will even be!
Ammo Clip size: Who needs ammo if you got superpowahs?
Secondary Weapon: Epic Awesumness.
[b]Weapon:
*hands*

Spells:

Spell 1: Awesumness: Makes all zombies around Falcon run away in fear for 5 seconds.
Spell 2: Flying: allows Falcon to fly untill canceled
Spell 3: Hard as Nails: reduces all damage to -495767894

Book spells: (You Wish you were me!)

Book spell 1: Raptor Boost: Falcon rushes towards the target and gives it his best Uppercut!

Book spell 2: Meteor Smash: While landing from his Flight (fly spell) Falcon will do an AoE effect on the landing area.

Book spell 3: Falcon Kick: Falcon Rushes once again to the target, but this time he gives the target his best Body slam, knocking it down!

Book spell 4: Falcon Dive: Falcon will leap into the air, and when he Dives down he stun his target for 10 seconds!

Book spell 5: Falcon Punch!: Falcon summons a phoenix around his fist and kills the target in a single strike!

Book spell 6: Blue Falcon!: Falcon summons hes trusted vehicles, which bombars the area and kills everything instantly!

happy now monkeh?

extremely Very Happy all he needs is a F zero vehicle to pilot :-p
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23559
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 0:06

all this hero needs is its own cage.
Monkeh seems to be in heat over it.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 0:13

no it just reminded me of capt falcon from super smash bros. :-p
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23559
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 0:14

Show me your moves.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 0:23

my moves in super smash bros? lol i'll rape you with any hero Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22399
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 4:38

Spamhammer: ENGAGED

Waiting for Target-Lock...

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 4:42

maybe he should have a secondary weapon... like a knife? or we could put a pistol
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 12:40

monkeh wrote:
maybe he should have a secondary weapon... like a knife? or we could put a pistol

check the first post plz Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 16:17

hand mounted gun?... i think my knife idea was better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25140
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 18:12

As far as I know there won't be any meelee heroes since they don't fit the hit and run strategy of the game ... The last suggestions for this got refused. Just so you know this ...

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 18:15

he already has one modern templar...
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25140
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 18:20

Never seen it.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Tue 15 Mar - 18:21

cause its not practical... lol pach made it for 1mil exp which so far is only pach and VV have... and neither of them pick him
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Thu 17 Mar - 1:54

i, for one. lack a few meele heroes ingame. as a ranged hero it just feels like ''il camp this hill and il kill it all'' while with a meele hero you actually need to go to the fight and show some decent skill.

i have to admit, after i checked Cyborg again (i did not play him in some time) most of the spell are a ''lookalike'' but changing them would not work with this hero's ''theme.''

also a meele hero has to have some ''superhuman'' strength and resilliance against zombies. thats why i took the ''Symbiosis'' theme.

all i need now is a few good suggestions for some spells. if you can think of any please post them here Cool

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Thu 17 Mar - 2:17

what kind of spells are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Thu 17 Mar - 2:43

monkeh wrote:
what kind of spells are you looking for?

something suiting a meele hero, defense and combo moves (low damage spells that can be spammed like Kicks/Punches)

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   Thu 17 Mar - 2:46

how aobut something like that dwarf hero from WC where you can have bash and maybe he can turn into a giant as a book skill? those two spells could be useful.. also the stomp feature would be a nice addon feature as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)   

Back to top Go down

Hero Suggestion: Symbiotist (Renamed to Warrior)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next