HomeRegisterLog in
Share

Control

Links
Join us!
==
Battlefield 3 Server
The Corrosive War Sheeps
==
W3 Replay Uploader
jk2pach-host1: NOTDA
jk2pach-host2: TKOK
jk2pach-host3: UA2
jk2pach-host4: ZAF
jk2pach-host5: RC601
==
Friendly websites
Empirium
Vote for us !
==
Donators
Andx667
jk2pach
Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.


Share | 
 

 ''how do i find codegenners''

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drigonizer
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 193
Activity Points : 3048
Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: ''how do i find codegenners''   Wed 16 Feb - 6:10

Did anyone think they could have used LAN game's or personal bots/friends/clan bots or some other large amounts of reasons as to the huge amounts of xp I dont mean to sound analytical but its kinda the way my mind works.
Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 582
Activity Points : 4734
Reputation : 15
Awards :


PostSubject: Re: ''how do i find codegenners''   Wed 16 Feb - 11:05

Drigonizer wrote:
Did anyone think they could have used LAN game's or personal bots/friends/clan bots or some other large amounts of reasons as to the huge amounts of xp I dont mean to sound analytical but its kinda the way my mind works.


here we go with another excusion for code genners: "i played year on lan with friends and got this exp!"

anyway i thought jk added a way to prevent such things, playing alone gives no exp for example
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36356
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: ''how do i find codegenners''   Wed 16 Feb - 15:26

Andx667 wrote:
Drigonizer wrote:
Did anyone think they could have used LAN game's or personal bots/friends/clan bots or some other large amounts of reasons as to the huge amounts of xp I dont mean to sound analytical but its kinda the way my mind works.


here we go with another excusion for code genners: "i played year on lan with friends and got this exp!"

anyway i thought jk added a way to prevent such things, playing alone gives no exp for example

he means LAN (with people on local inet) which is allowed, but he had 3 chars made with all over 600k xp, like you would ever do that on LAN.....

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1544
Activity Points : 23672
Reputation : 23
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: ''how do i find codegenners''   Thu 17 Feb - 0:12

Eh, I'm very skeptical about this 'playing LAN', I understand there are some legit; but I won't let this fall into the line of excuses.

If you wanna play LAN -> Play LAN
If you wanna play Bnet -> play Bnet.

You can find a lot of sinkholes while playing offline, also playing versions which are glitch-friendly.

_______________________________

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?


Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Drigonizer
Corporal
Corporal


Messages : 193
Activity Points : 3048
Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: ''how do i find codegenners''   Thu 17 Feb - 3:13

Now he had three characters above 600k this guy ether has no life or is cod genning
I have two CD keys and I dont just farm xp in LAN games because its oh so very lonely
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Messages : 193
Activity Points : 3227
Reputation : -22

PostSubject: Re: ''how do i find codegenners''   Thu 17 Feb - 3:29

Drigonizer wrote:
Now he had three characters above 600k this guy ether has no life or is cod genning
I have two CD keys and I dont just farm xp in LAN games because its oh so very lonely

Honestly ive never seen him and he does look nooblike due to his stats.
Plus you can ask people have you played with this person?
Heres my rules to code gen detecter :

Rule 1 : Check their stats.
Rule 2 : Search the population for the status ( Who has played with him and when and how much exp he had )
Rule 3 : Always try to piece information together because he might be code genning 10k or 5k at a time thus making it almost undetectable.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36356
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: How do i find Codegenners   Thu 17 Feb - 14:54

if we start talking about codegenning then please make a new topic @ Canteen about codegenning, these topics @ permaban players are about the people who got banned, and not about ''how do i find codegenners''

il open a topic for you people to talk on about this, and move a few posts there (if i can)

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36356
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: ''how do i find codegenners''   Thu 17 Feb - 14:54

a correct topic for the people who want to talk about ''how do i find and what would i do about codegenners''

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
Skull
Private


Messages : 11
Activity Points : 2707
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: ''how do i find codegenners''   Thu 17 Feb - 15:09

vV_O wrote:
Eh, I'm very skeptical about this 'playing LAN', I understand there are some legit; but I won't let this fall into the line of excuses.

If you wanna play LAN -> Play LAN
If you wanna play Bnet -> play Bnet.

You can find a lot of sinkholes while playing offline, also playing versions which are glitch-friendly.

i play on both Bnet and LAN.

Although LAN have like 1 player, my friend playing with me haha. And i play on Bnet quite fun Smile but im no codegenner i started playing 2 days ago n only have 2.6k exp? ;o.

Of cause there might be a large amount of players if i can invite my NOTDAM friends to play rc601 Smile.

@Andx667 Anyway can you spare me a CD key? I'm using a illegal copy Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Andx667
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 582
Activity Points : 4734
Reputation : 15
Awards :


PostSubject: Re: ''how do i find codegenners''   Thu 17 Feb - 16:14

Skull wrote:

@Andx667 Anyway can you spare me a CD key? I'm using a illegal copy Very Happy.

no! i used to play that way too, but after i found out how amazing wc3 can be i bought one to play it online and support the developers
in germany wc3 (roc+tft) costs about 20€ (should be around 15$) which is quite much for this "old" game, but its still affordable. so go and buy it^^
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Messages : 2529
Activity Points : 25253
Reputation : 24
Awards : .



PostSubject: Re: ''how do i find codegenners''   Thu 17 Feb - 16:39

Well, wizzi ... I got them both for 10 € in total ... It's not that much. Both games are pretty cheap. Although it doesn't have great graphics, but the game is still awesome Smile

_______________________________

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36356
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: ''how do i find codegenners''   Thu 17 Feb - 17:07

wuts with me? rofl

i think you mean andx

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ''how do i find codegenners''   

Back to top Go down
 
''how do i find codegenners''
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» DC Infinite Heroes Find
» Does Magic Find Effect the Drop rate of stones in Sewers Lvl1 ACT3?
» Where do I find Might Seeds?
» Where do I find stoutbone?
» list of collection items and where to find them

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Warcraft III :: Offline activity :: Restricted Complex 601 ( RC601 )-
Jump to: