Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Specialawp
Private

Activity Points : 2901

PostSubject: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   Tue 15 Feb - 3:14

Need tips on soloing when playing with noobs anything plz right now im a Ssgt
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 14195
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   Tue 15 Feb - 3:55

LOLOLOLOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Jerico555
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 5796
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   Tue 15 Feb - 5:00

monkeh wrote:
LOLOLOLOL!!!
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 24037
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   Tue 15 Feb - 5:49

Jerico555 wrote:
monkeh wrote:
LOLOLOLOL!!!

As my cohort has so maturely explained;

"Playing like someone" isn't what you want. You want your own playstyle, but you must practice it and make it good. If others disagree with your playstyle, you may be doing it wrong.
There is the rare case, where they disagree, that you are doing something right. Try to keep eye to what is good for the team and backpack items which may be useful to other team members (They appreciate this and will do the same for you in return).

Jump a lot, try not to let enemies hit you that often. Make a game of how less you can get it, while being as useful as possible. Make sure you're playing your class aggressively when needed, and pull back into defensive when the situation calls for teamplay.

If you have any other questions, just PM me.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   Tue 15 Feb - 7:02

This is just hilarious! i so hope you weren't being serious
Back to top Go down
Time2Own
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 3080
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   Tue 15 Feb - 8:28

I believe he just wanted tips on how to be a good player.

Pretty much just follow what vV_0 says. Everyone does have a different way to play tho. Like monkeh plays... I don't know how to explain it, but it seems fun. vV_0 plays like a pro. I usually play mostly support/whatever is needed.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36721
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   Tue 15 Feb - 14:16

there is a big diffferents between a lot of players (even on higher xp)

example: Vvo likes to not use vehicles in story (perhaps Tsunami if he has a certain class) and likes to Macro his units.

on the contrary to some ape guy *cough monkeh cough* who likes to ''afk'' inside of vehicles with his units on AI.

i personnally like to hunt items though chapter 2 (on 1-3 i help with missions) because i like tanking classes or builder/summoner classes who are armor-dependant. i dont like to use vehicles a lot, because most of them are slow.

if you want to become like somebody, i suggest looking at how you play and perhaps change 1-2 ''bad'' aspects about your playing (example: monkeh's afking, and my Teamkilling (not on purpose ofc.))

i rlly suggest you just play as you like it, because after all its just a GAME. dieng doesnt matter because you can remake anyway Razz

Back to top Go down
Placek
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 9663

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   Tue 15 Feb - 14:50

And learn hotkeys! Ive seen some ppl making movie from rc601 using mouse for activating jump o/

If theres a lot of zombies, move%jump all the time - u got like 90% evasion while moving.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   Tue 15 Feb - 15:42

Placek wrote:
And learn hotkeys! Ive seen some ppl making movie from rc601 using mouse for activating jump o/

If theres a lot of zombies, move%jump all the time - u got like 90% evasion while moving.

I R APE, I CLICKZ JUMP!

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   Tue 15 Feb - 19:03

wizzitje wrote:
Placek wrote:

I R APE, I CLICKZ JUMP!

LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   Tue 15 Feb - 19:18

you dont understand it do you?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV   

Back to top Go down

Need Help on how to trasnfer from playing like a noob to playing like vV
Page 1 of 1