Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13688
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 19:16

did i say you can correct me lol
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23530
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 19:20

monkeh wrote:
did i say you can correct me lol

"Did I say you may correct me?" *

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25111
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 19:22

vV_0, stop it!

Remember, it's just a monkeh.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 19:29

>o!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 19:33

See? Just a monkeh.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 19:36

Sorry.
I've been banned from the local zoo for teasing the animals. Sad

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 19:57

Dark_Warlock wrote:
See? Just a monkeh.

vV_O wrote:
Sorry.
I've been banned from the local zoo for teasing the animals. Sad

you both are horrible friends!
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36214
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 20:03

/pat monkeh

Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 20:06

"You are both honest, and amazing RC, friends."

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22370
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 20:19

Why do I feel like the Scientist who has to listen to the smalltalk of the different Projects? :/

(Mother and Counterstrike perhaps?)

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 21:52

Namorax wrote:
Why do I feel like the Scientist who has to listen to the smalltalk of the different Projects? :/

(Mother and Counterstrike perhaps?)

vV_0: NO! We're naming it Project: Big Ugly Bitch!

Executive: You don't make the decisions. You're just security! It's Project: Mother and that is final.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 7:13

So I was fleeing from a horde of omicrons when...-ZZWWPPPRCCCSH-

Monkeh threw a frag grenade. I understood and forgave him because, hey, my minis and my hero look like a turret when together. =)

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 8:30

i threw a grenade before you even ENTERED THAT OMNICRON SCENE! Smile
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 8:31

Whatever you say dead eye.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 10:13

Never give monkeh or vV_0 nades again.

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 17:31

warlock if you didnt see your teamate within that area and you were fending off a horde of omnicrons. What would you do? I was a TE and threw a concussion at the evol ghoul then followed by a regular grenade in which vv_0 just walks through like he's a princess.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 17:34

Princess? Bitch I strut like a boss.

You threw the nade on the ramp and was like, "Hey that turret's in the way. i'mma get it good. Oh wait !that's vv, oh well!"

Them spiders got you scared.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 17:48

ofc them spiders scare me! they fucking rape anything especially when there's 20 of them!
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 17:56

You like being raped. You take it all the time from zombies. "oopth, they backthhhtabbed me again *giggle*"

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 18:05

LOL! no vv0 that's only you without your horde of minis
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 18:26

lol are you kidding me? Many times I've proven I don't need my minis.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 19:06

lies!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 19:24

He's right monkeh.

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 19:26

you wouldnt know WARLOCK! you abandoned WC for L4D2
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Thu 3 Feb - 19:30

I'm still online sometimes. I just don't really have time for 1,5 hours without having to go afk during this time. L4D2 has the bonus that you don't need to stay. You just can leave if you have to go. And restart at the same mission/chapter you were before ... sadly it is an option you don't have on WC3 ... Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   

Back to top Go down

The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next