Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3087

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 4:17

nah my signature is cool with me cause of the guns Smile

You all should really get out more. Expecially you monkeh (looks at his phat)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25113
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 4:21

A signature double or in your case triple as long as the entire post is just ... ridiculous. It is not neccessary at all.

Just like most of monkehs posts ... and double and triple posting in a row doesn't make it better.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13690
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 5:20

Dark_Warlock wrote:
A signature double or in your case triple as long as the entire post is just ... ridiculous. It is not neccessary at all.

Just like most of monkehs posts ... and double and triple posting in a row doesn't make it better.

...really warlock you had to compare his sig to my awesome posts! obviously you're just jealous im catching up to you in posts :-p
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 6:26

Quantity < Quality

So much to this, monkeh.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23532
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 14:46

Dark_Warlock wrote:
Quantity < Quality

So much to this, monkeh.

We have 2 monkehs?

Where's the quality?

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 14:59

I referred to the fact, that he wrote to close up to me in the posts ...

Quantity -> Monkeh
Quality -> Warlock

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 17:20

I dont want to disturb but warlock your a new monkeh cause you are posting in here ALMOST every day.

Case closed!

'' im a lil spartan and i think im a kewl redneck''

-love wiz
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 18:55

I'm posting here as an answer and I didn't started an entire new discussion. And your Signature still needs an Spoiler.

Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 20:54

You can call me a redneck i own lots of guns and i live on a hill.So wizzitje ur actually calling me by what i am xD

''Wonders how an american fails so badly @ english''
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 21:15

Dark_Warlock wrote:

Quantity -> Monkeh
Quality -> Warlock

Very Happy

i say we put this up to a VOTE! though i'll lose cause everyone wants to put me in a cage!
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 21:32

I vote put monkeh in a cage with steel bars so he HAS TO post in here Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2752
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Sun 27 Mar - 21:40

Spartan wrote:
I vote put monkeh in a cage with steel bars so he HAS TO post in here Smile

we don't need monkeh, since we got something even worse inside his cave now...

i can understand why he doesn't wanna stay here anymore. even free cookies out of the cookiejar don't work anymore
Back to top Go down
MythicalDragoon
Private

Activity Points : 2398

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 6 Apr - 8:05

there's free cookies?
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 6 Apr - 16:00

Not for you.

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 6 Apr - 18:17

Dark_Warlock wrote:

Quantity -> Monkeh
Quality -> Warlock

Very Happy

i don't write to close up to you in posts lmao. I am always on forums or on WC Very Happy its called procrastination of HW :-p
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 6 Apr - 18:31

Not that most of your posts have any sense ... opening suggestion without any content ... Well, you should atleast think of an suggestion before you open a thread for it.

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 6 Apr - 18:58

I leave suggestions in there and then i ask people to add their input!
Back to top Go down
Nyarla
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 2752
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 6 Apr - 20:43

another one of monkeh-one-liners... if all your post without 2 whole sentences wouldn't count, u would have like 5 left. take all the rambling away and u have zero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   

Back to top Go down

The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12