Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25175
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 16:58

Hey, since I'm not active ingame, I don't vote. Even if I absolutely got no time to play, I'll probably never vanish entirely ... and since we're both on the forum, monkeh, I'll harass you! Razz

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13752
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 16:59

lol you should be raising my damn reputation from these newbs who think its funny to tarnish my reputation over stupid shit.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 17:00

I do NOT vote. Neither down nor up.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 17:00

You should vote because im your friend and you love me!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 17:03

Well ... Being your friend? Maybe. Loving you? Nope. Not even in a million years.

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 17:08

Surprised after all we've been through! all the backstabs and times i've let you killed me in TD
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 17:10

Yeah ... you've let me kill you in TD ... This explains the raging and why you were refusing to play it with after the second time.

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 17:18

Hey you cheated with General Falling Star and Mobile HQ!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 18:16

I shot you down with the Secondary Weapon because you were too busy killing zombs rather than watching what happens directly around your hero.

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 19:01

what LIES! you used a falling star to chase and kill me then you had rolling thunder roaming the map and also the mobile hq
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3088
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 19:03

monkeh wrote:
what LIES! you used a falling star to chase and kill me then you had rolling thunder roaming the map and also the mobile hq

Shouldn't it be like... The falling star blew you with its rockets, the hq and rolling thunder ran you over followed by a zombie stampede. rofl.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 19:06

no i remember his falling star chasing me at the barracks then i ran into his mobile HQ that was shooting at me then he somehow found me and shot me.
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 19:07

monkeh wrote:
no i remember his falling star chasing me at the barracks then i ran into his mobile HQ that was shooting at me then he somehow found me and shot me.

Are you trying to confuse yourself or what. Falling star saw you. So obviously it shot you. Running into the mobile HQ is as good as suicide. But while moving at you, it shot you. So obviously you're dead. Yet you had to repeat "He somehow found me and shot me." Lmao.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 19:26

no i dodged his falling star at the time then he later found me with the Mobile HQ and i dodged that and then he later found me this was all in a period of like 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 19:29

monkeh wrote:
no i dodged his falling star at the time then he later found me with the Mobile HQ and i dodged that and then he later found me this was all in a period of like 10 minutes

We dont speak MONKEH language. English P10X
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 19:33

He first saw me with the Falling Star. While he chased me for the remainder of its temporary use i ran toward the docks to find Warlock. I then was chased by a Mobile HQ near the city which i ran to the middle of the map where he killed me. As i was playing other classes i died immediately afterwards and he didn't die once.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Tue 1 Feb - 19:56

You got even then "backstabbed" since you didn't paid attention ... Secondary from behind the tree, pew pew and we had a dead monkeh.

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 0:01

cause you couldnt stand up to a 1 on 1 fight face to face :-p
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 0:10

And that's the cause that I killed you over and over again? Monkeh ... stepping in front of someone with a gun is usually a bad idea, you know?

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 0:15

well we could've dueled! meet in middle with our safety on take 5 lil clicks foward and then turn safety off and bam! lol
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 0:30

Monkeh ... stay away from your dads alcohol, ok?

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 1:04

What i am not drunk! i am saying we should do it on even terms no codes or anything and just duke it out mano y mano :p
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Current Topic: Why Vv_o sucks so much   Wed 2 Feb - 1:11

By far the best convo we've had

Last edited by monkeh on Thu 3 Feb - 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36278
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 1:14

i bet you will cheat with your damn tail!

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   Wed 2 Feb - 1:15

only way i can cheat if pach made project monkeh my pet lol and i can use him to whipe out my enemies :-p that'd be fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)   

Back to top Go down

The Infamous Monkeh Cage - Current Topic: Monkeh's evergoing silence (OMG hes silent???)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next