Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13752
Awards :

PostSubject: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 2:16

I was thinking of making the heavy shield of it similar to the actual heavy soldier shield but nerfed to like maybe level 1 or 2 of HS heavy shield?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23594
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 3:21

lol no. Not supported. GN is an amazing class as it is.

If you use your head, you'll figure out what it's shield is for =)

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 5:01

the shield gives invulernability for 10 seconds its good for nexus but id rather think it should have a healing ability for the players
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 5:29

Lol well that's not the case. The shield is amazing. I won't tell you how to use it to its full extent. I leave you with this to figure out.

Use your head and think selflessly when using it.

It has healing aura. This is just about you wanting it to heal itself while tanking.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
nex_
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 7730

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 15:19

lock boss somewhere with splosive, active invu, kaboom ?
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22434
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 16:13

Besides, I will NEVER consider the current "Shield" of the HS as a Shield... its just an AoE Recovery Spell, something a HIgh-Ranked Healer should have.

A shield Blocks damage, it doesnt heal it.

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 17:38

It's like I said;
Monkeh just wants it to heal itself while it tanks. You have TWO tanks. Tank with Goliath until it's out of tanking condition/dies, pull in the HQ while you're summoning another Goliath.

Scientists have proven that apes can be just as smart us people. Support their theory, Monkeh!

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 17:54

i think it should be a nice heavy shield to heal the team and the vehicles as well plus its not like the mobile HQ is a beast that rapes it has no splash damage and its mainly just for the active abilities such as turret, radar, etc but the fact of the matter is that it would be nice to have it as a decent shield not invulnerability
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22434
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 17:57

Why is it that a shield is nowadays required to heal everything in order to be considered a "good shield"?

The HQ doesnt need a HS shield -.-

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?

Last edited by Namorax on Sat 29 Jan - 17:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 17:58

General is my best class...

As much as I want to see GN more 'imba', I don't want it to be retardedly unbalanced.
General is good and the BOW-Scan was an extra!!! It didn't replace anything, it was just given to the HQ.

If I told you how to use the shield, you'd be like "OOOOH" and probably never use it lol. The point is, it's very good.

Also, pay attention to how you 'spec'. Use your points wisely and find a combination which works.
This is important with ALL classes. At least ones where the choices aren't too obvious.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 18:18

I do it wisely i upgrade Command Aura then book and Mobile HQ is like the last part i upgrade because by the time i reach Ch. 3 i would have enough to do radar and turrets
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 19:21

monkeh wrote:
I do it wisely i upgrade Command Aura then book and Mobile HQ is like the last part i upgrade because by the time i reach Ch. 3 i would have enough to do radar and turrets

You have quite a few ways to go with General:

Commando: Max this out first, get 4 super minis for a minute. If you can use them right, they are very helpful.
-Response Force - Reflex aura. Everyone around is attacking/moving faster. (It is quite a difference. The aura is very good)
-Grenade cannon can be used twice within the timezone where you own the RF.

-Assault Force - Claw is amazing for parasites and smaller zombies. if you combine it with other abilities, you're makin' zombies hurt.
- lightning shield isn't advised in large groups, but very useful for keeping smaller enemies damaged when they're attacking your 'tank'.
-Turret Trap. Need I say more?

-P.Sniper - Flare can be used twice a minute. This is 50% less damage and movement speed which zombies will be doing. (Maybe helps with RF aura?)
-Darts (not the real name, but you know what I'm talking about) Are a great aoe. Maybe use it a long with AF's claw to slay larger zombies in masses?
-Railgun is ridiculously good. 2000 damage in a line. It's very dangerous around friendlies, but if you're good enough at microing; you can do it.

Mobile HQ: If you want extra xp (sure it's a great choice, but you have to make priorities. This game isn't only about gaining xp. Also, keep in mind you don't have to max this to get ammo from it, or the healing aura).
-BOW Scan - Tracks spores if you take the time to find them. Helps if you want to see if enemies are closing in on you.

-Ammunition - Use this to fill yourself up on ammo, can set your backpack as shop buyer. It reproduces ammo whenever it isn't at 10/10 clips.

-Healing nanites - This is an AOE heal which keeps you and your allies alive. It is more useful than people give it credit for. Mostly people have the HQ doing side missions, so they do not notice how valuable this ability really is.

-Activate Primary Radar Turret - 100/139/160 XP

-Activate Primary Defense Tower - 100/139/160 XP

-Shield - This ability is one of the most team-friendly ability the General could ask for. Use it how you wish, but think of how it can be used with your own abilities. If you figure out how to master this ability, you will laugh in the face of danger.

Command Aura: - Grants increased damage for the team. This adds up if you are with a large group of npcs/heroes.

Book Skill (Dummy tree):

-Equipment Request is great, especially how soon you can do this. It can change how the first chapter goes, most definitely. You could end up with a certain red item which you find extremely helpful for the team. Plus, you've got more ammo. What's not to like?

-Call of Duty revives you once you die. Simple reincarnation. Very helpful if you're new to General and you time that Counterstrike wrong.

-Counterstrike is the General's shortest cooldown and should be used as often as possible. It has large damage, great AOE and is 100% effective if timed right.

-Goliath is summoned at the fourth level of the book. This vehicle has good armor and can attack land and air units. It is a great tank versus bosses such as Anti-Matter and Obliterus. Do not take this tank for granted, and micro it well.

-Falling Star is a very helpful air enforcement. It lasts for a minute and its rocket does a TON of damage. It is harder to aim than most aoes, but does the job if you're precise. It has 1000 range and deals out a fair bit of damage. You can use its rocket 3 times before control is lost of Falling Star.

-Legendary, the massive damage-dealing colossus of AOEs. There are quite a few things to keep in mind, when using Legendary:
*Friendlies take damage from this...a lot of damage. Units you control aren't harmed by this ability.
*You must charge this ability before using. Make sure the project is where you want it to be, by the time it is charged.
*Your hero cannot move for a while while, once the General has used Legendary. You can, however, jump and sprint.
*At level 13, the General does not have enough mana to use Legendary. Make sure to pick up an Energy Cell (1/7) or a Electronic Dynamo (1/4) before this time.

No one has any excuse to cry that General is not good. I just opened the door of how to play this class.

PS: Monkeh, HQ will not get self-heal, nor will it sell bandages.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 22:10

Namorax wrote:
Besides, I will NEVER consider the current "Shield" of the HS as a Shield... its just an AoE Recovery Spell, something a HIgh-Ranked Healer should have.

A shield Blocks damage, it doesnt heal it.

we dont have any High ranking healers or revivers i believe other than NC for his heal ability and i believe the last reviver is Time Manipulator but that ability is at level 6 book
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 22:11

Then ask for a new healing class and quit trying to ruin good classes.

How about a medic without a shotgun, that'd be nice. Oh wait, NC is an amazing heal but someone always picks him for autorepair in frozen sword.

Realize who else is a healer? AS, CT and CO

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-

Last edited by vV_O on Sat 29 Jan - 22:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 22:12

vV_O wrote:

How about a medic without a shotgun, that'd be nice. Oh wait, NC is an amazing heal but someone always picks him for autorepair in frozen sword.

Realize who else is a healer? AS, and CT.

hey i also heal you if you need to and give you ammo and shit so hush!

Whatever i'll leave the damn HQ as is
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   Sat 29 Jan - 22:16

monkeh wrote:
vV_O wrote:

Realize who else is a healer? AS, and CT.

hey i also heal you if you need to and give you ammo and shit so hush!

I will name off as many healers as I can think of: (This does not include self-heal)

Bio, TM, CO, AS, HS, NC, anything which summons a bio mini, MC and WD.

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield   

Back to top Go down

opinions of mobile HQ Heavy Shield
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1