HomeRegisterLog in
Share

Control

Links
Join us!
==
Battlefield 3 Server
The Corrosive War Sheeps
==
W3 Replay Uploader
jk2pach-host1: NOTDA
jk2pach-host2: TKOK
jk2pach-host3: UA2
jk2pach-host4: ZAF
jk2pach-host5: RC601
==
Friendly websites
Empirium
Vote for us !
==
Donators
Andx667
jk2pach
Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.


Share | 
 

 2.20

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30775
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: 2.20   Sun 16 Jan - 23:18

Bug Report Rules

-Do not propose suggestions here.
-When several bugs are reported, try to separate them with lists (such as a "-" before each point)

_______________________________


Last edited by jk2pach on Tue 18 Jan - 16:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36305
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Sun 16 Jan - 23:22

Update Log is missing. Sad

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30775
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Mon 17 Jan - 0:24

Not for me when I click on the link oO

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel


Messages : 2231
Activity Points : 13779
Reputation : -51
Awards :



PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Mon 17 Jan - 7:22

passenger for a vehicle can still die even though it says they are invulnerable. I think the whole dying when the tank is red shouldnt exist and should be less than 100 which by then its unrepairable and the vehicle pilot will die.
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3115
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Mon 17 Jan - 10:03

-Cinematics south of shipyard "They are Incoming " they are coming
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3115
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Mon 17 Jan - 10:13

[quote]
jk2pach wrote:
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Vaccine, bandage, evasion, e-cell tooltip not complete.
Fixed

-Vaccine Bandage tooltip still not fixed. batteries tooltip not complete

-Portable tesla ward "class item- requires to be an assaut class
Assault

-Physicist's spell Antimatter storm does instant damage instead of one disappearing then doing damage

-for some reason, overtime, the pepper shakers ( Q55 , Seal the entrance ) will stop firing at the entrance . probably being hit to evolved ghoul's jump? :S

-turret officer's exit vehicle words "turret officer left the vehicle; main attack will be disactivated" deactivated

-Intervention Pilot ( units can get in twice to get access of vehicle's turret. example; using ACV-Transport and another player. Intervention Pilot goes into transport. Player can enter twice to get access of turret )

-Concentration buff icon "This unit moves slower but has a chance to deal more damage"
there isnt anything wrong with that. but in my opinion, but is a good thing followed by a bad thing. example. I bought a ice-cream but unfortunately it has a worm in it.

-GW-hurricane ( IP's vehicle ) Railgun is an optionnal ... ...from the batteries of the soldiers ... ...burning all things in front of the soldier"
1st : Optional
2nd : GW-Hurricane / Hurricane
3rd : GW- Hurricane / Hurricane
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain
avatar

Messages : 1088
Activity Points : 36305
Reputation : 2
Awards :

x5


PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Mon 17 Jan - 12:49

Orbital Trooper: Last Resort, radiation doesnt work on Air units. also 50 dps for nuke radiation seems a bit low, perhaps lowering the initial damage to 15k or so and radiation to 100-150 dps.

_______________________________

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30775
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Mon 17 Jan - 17:25

monkeh wrote:
passenger for a vehicle can still die even though it says they are invulnerable. I think the whole dying when the tank is red shouldnt exist and should be less than 100 which by then its unrepairable and the vehicle pilot will die.
It's not a bug. People are supposed to die in a damaged vehicles, and to get the poisons buffs, for example.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Cinematics south of shipyard "They are Incoming " they are coming
Fixed
monkeymouse1 wrote:
jk2pach wrote:
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Vaccine, bandage, evasion, e-cell tooltip not complete.
Fixed
-Vaccine Bandage tooltip still not fixed. batteries tooltip not complete
What is the problem with vaccine?
Battery fixed/ I thought you were speaking of the permanent battery item.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Portable tesla ward "class item- requires to be an assaut class *Assault
Fixed
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Physicist's spell Antimatter storm does instant damage instead of one disappearing then doing damage
What is wrong with that? Anyway I reduced the time before the balls disappear.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-for some reason, overtime, the pepper shakers ( Q55 , Seal the entrance ) will stop firing at the entrance . probably being hit to evolved ghoul's jump? :S
Added a security
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-turret officer's exit vehicle words "turret officer left the vehicle; main attack will be disactivated" deactivated
Fixed.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Intervention Pilot ( units can get in twice to get access of vehicle's turret. example; using ACV-Transport and another player. Intervention Pilot goes into transport. Player can enter twice to get access of turret )
Added a security to prevent this.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Concentration buff icon "This unit moves slower but has a chance to deal more damage"
there isnt anything wrong with that. but in my opinion, but is a good thing followed by a bad thing. example. I bought a ice-cream but unfortunately it has a worm in it. [/quote]
Changed to: This unit moves slower to improve the accuracy of its weapon.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-GW-hurricane ( IP's vehicle ) Railgun is an optionnal ... ...from the batteries of the soldiers ... ...burning all things in front of the soldier"
1st : Optional
2nd : GW-Hurricane / Hurricane
3rd : GW- Hurricane / Hurricane[/quote]
Since the NPC Polyvalent sniper gets the same spell, changed to "Unit".
wizzitje wrote:
Orbital Trooper: Last Resort, radiation doesnt work on Air units. also 50 dps for nuke radiation seems a bit low, perhaps lowering the initial damage to 15k or so and radiation to 100-150 dps.
Not false.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3115
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Mon 17 Jan - 18:16

Quote :
monkeymouse1 wrote:
jk2pach wrote:
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Vaccine, bandage, evasion, e-cell tooltip not complete.
Fixed
-Vaccine Bandage tooltip still not fixed. batteries tooltip not complete
What is the problem with vaccine?
Battery fixed/ I thought you were speaking of the permanent battery item.

What i ment was, the tooltip you gave it is not fully completed ( meaning, it isnt written finish )
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1544
Activity Points : 23621
Reputation : 23
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Mon 17 Jan - 21:50

-Universal Prone still not working.

- Mobile HQ has ammo at rank 1.

_______________________________

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?


Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30775
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Mon 17 Jan - 21:53

About the ammo, it's bugged into warcraft 3 (you cant not change the items sold during a game for a non neutral unit. I guess I will swap ammo permanently to level 1 and add an other spell for level 2).

And what is universal prone? I still do not understand what it is. I thought it was crawl mode.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Messages : 1544
Activity Points : 23621
Reputation : 23
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Mon 17 Jan - 22:48

jk2pach wrote:
About the ammo, it's bugged into warcraft 3 (you cant not change the items sold during a game for a non neutral unit. I guess I will swap ammo permanently to level 1 and add an other spell for level 2).

And what is universal prone? I still do not understand what it is. I thought it was crawl mode.

Yeh, prone/crawl. If you have two cleaners, and neither have items (They are the same selection box) they will not both crawl if you tell them to. Only one.

Crawl used to work for all units selected. Now, only 1 per issued order (The highlighted unit).

_______________________________

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?


Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30775
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Mon 17 Jan - 23:04

It's because it used to be based on "Defend". Now, it's a custom spell based on "Channel". Sorry, I can not change this. It's not a bug, actually.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Time2Own
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
avatar

Messages : 57
Activity Points : 2664
Reputation : 7
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 1:48

- Cerberus's battery skill doesn't seem to work.

- Cerberus sometimes cannot kill crates/buildings. Might be the elevation or something, but most of the time it doesn't work.

- Mine Field quest still crashed the game.
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3115
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 9:55

Time2Own wrote:
- Cerberus's battery skill doesn't seem to work.

- Cerberus sometimes cannot kill crates/buildings. Might be the elevation or something, but most of the time it doesn't work.

- Mine Field quest still crashed the game.

what do you mean by cerberus' battries not working O_O. isnt it like a passive? about the building part i dont think its supposed to shoot debris. the crates , possibly autocast spell messing it up Surprised

-"now there's this hudge thing throwing lightning at us..."
huge
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30775
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 12:59

Time2Own wrote:
- Cerberus's battery skill doesn't seem to work.
It does, it works like an upgrade.
Time2Own wrote:
- Cerberus sometimes cannot kill crates/buildings. Might be the elevation or something, but most of the time it doesn't work.
It's due to the autocast spells. I can not change it.
Time2Own wrote:
- Mine Field quest still crashed the game.
Damn. I still do not understand why explosives causes this.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
-"now there's this hudge thing throwing lightning at us..." huge
Fixed.

_______________________________


Last edited by jk2pach on Tue 18 Jan - 14:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30775
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 13:49

I found the reason the origin of the explosive damage bug. It's due to my AOE damage functions.

Now, I have to find the reason it is buggy. I hope it's not simply because I ask too much things at the same instant Sad

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30775
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 14:37

Wouhou! I think I fixed the crash while they are too much explosives exploding.

I just achieved 5 tests with 50 mines exploding Very Happy

It was indeed because I asked too much things at the same instant. Thus, I added a timer to delay each damage. Now, if they are 2 mines exploding and that the first one is damaging the second one, there will be a 0.02 seconds delay before the second exploding mine damages the area.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3115
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 14:41

-Security officers ( npcs ) does NOT have laser designation

--I will show you a replay later showing :
How rude am I to the public
a bug shown about secondary firearms

http://jk2pach.perso.sfr.fr/replay/replay_20110118130318.w3g

not sure if this is it :X


Last edited by monkeymouse1 on Tue 18 Jan - 15:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30775
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 14:54

monkeymouse1 wrote:
-Security officers ( npcs ) does NOT have laser designation
Fixed
monkeymouse1 wrote:
I will show you a replay later showing :
Cool, a movie.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
How rude am I to the public
Bad boy.
monkeymouse1 wrote:
a bug shown about secondary firearms
Cool. Be fast then. I can not afford this suspense.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3115
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 15:02

on second thought... i lost it. Razz. i did activate autosaves of replays. but i dont know which :X so i might choose the bottom or the last one :S
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30775
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 15:04

Let me release my map, post it fast :p At least, both. Or explain the bug Wink

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3115
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 15:08

the replay is up there. but i'll just explain. though i could not find the cause.

-i was using marine leader. had a rough start and had to use FS. after awhile i noticed i can spam the secondary firearm to almost thousands and still not even get a reload. there IS damage done and clips consumed. i think.
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Messages : 3753
Activity Points : 30775
Reputation : 51

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 15:15

I see the reload floating text for secondary weapon. Dunno, it's hard to check, since replay disable the skill pannel on the selected unit.

I made a test, nothing special happens. Sorry Sad

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant


Messages : 202
Activity Points : 3115
Reputation : 3
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.20   Tue 18 Jan - 15:16

no worries. one of the rare bugs i guess. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2.20   

Back to top Go down
 
2.20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Creation :: Warcraft III Map Making :: RC601 Dev :: RC601 Bug Report-
Jump to: