Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

codegenners

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 14074
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Tue 4 Jan - 19:26

I still suggest ip banning for them at least. and if they want to rejoin the community they can request for an appeal.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36600
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Tue 4 Jan - 19:38

monkeh wrote:
I still suggest ip banning for them at least. and if they want to rejoin the community they can request for an appeal.

static IP + name spoofer = win Exclamation

you can put the bot on kicking name spoofers (but that means that every1 has to whisp /sc) which kinda sux with the avarage retard on Online games

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 31070

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Tue 4 Jan - 20:35

No I can not spoofcheck with this bot. The renter disactivated it to avoid Warden to kick bots (autospoofcheck is a bit risked).

Corporal

Activity Points : 8881
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Tue 4 Jan - 20:36

monkeh wrote:
Dark_Warlock wrote:
Only Root Admins can IPban. Besides of that, almost everyone deserves a second chance.

WHAT are you kidding me warlock im sorry but codegenning is a huge no no in all games! they should think twice and why can't reg admins do ip bans?

Humans can change, so a second chance is justified.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25497
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Tue 4 Jan - 20:41

monkeh wrote:
Dark_Warlock wrote:
Only Root Admins can IPban. Besides of that, almost everyone deserves a second chance.

WHAT are you kidding me warlock im sorry but codegenning is a huge no no in all games! they should think twice and why can't reg admins do ip bans?

Regular admins can't IP-ban because they don't have the right to do it ...

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Tue 4 Jan - 21:28

Dark_Warlock wrote:
monkeh wrote:
Dark_Warlock wrote:

Regular admins can't IP-ban because they don't have the right to do it ...

well they should at least request it for codegenners... Cmon Warlock you have to agree iwth me that codegenning is an ip ban. Its like that on every game on WC3 Bnet
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25497
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Tue 4 Jan - 22:25

Still. People can change. And I still think that almost everyone deserves a second chance. It's not like this game is the world, you know?

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23916
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Tue 4 Jan - 22:27

Dark_Warlock wrote:
Still. People can change. And I still think that almost everyone deserves a second chance. It's not like this game is the world, you know?

...wut? Shocked I've been lied to. RC = life, no?

All jokes aside. Yes, people can change. IP ban is a tad much. I'd suggest IP ban if it's a 2nd/3rd offence with codegenning.

Not sure if this is the same thread which I said I wouldn't add to anymore, meh :S

WHO WAN'S THIS DAWG!?

Once bitten, twice.....zombie
The rset can be a toatl mses and you can slitl raed it whotiut pleborm. Tihs is bseacue the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by ilsetf, but the wrod as a wlohe.
-END TRANSMISSION-
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Tue 4 Jan - 22:31

i dont see the use of ip-bans, every1 with even 1/10'th of a brain knows that static-ip pwnds ip-bans, even programms like IP-hider work Rolling Eyes

edit: wizzi has 162 posts, placek 163 @ most posters. i wont go over placekk i refuse to get known!!!!!

Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Tue 4 Jan - 23:55

wizzitje wrote:
i dont see the use of ip-bans, every1 with even 1/10'th of a brain knows that static-ip pwnds ip-bans, even programms like IP-hider work Rolling Eyes

edit: wizzi has 162 posts, placek 163 @ most posters. i wont go over placekk i refuse to get known!!!!!

i didnt know there was a way around ip ban... mmm then i guess we will just have to continue to find ways to deter people from doing that.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Wed 5 Jan - 1:32

monkeh wrote:
wizzitje wrote:

i didnt know there was a way around ip ban... mmm then i guess we will just have to continue to find ways to deter people from doing that.

1 would be to delete the posts i made with possible avoiding Idea

Back to top Go down
ArnaudB
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 3248
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Fri 7 Jan - 1:50

Long thread but anyway, what is the point of Ip-banning people, they can always host themselves (if they mass hack they won't care much) and regardless of hacking exp, you don't get really good till you learn how to use your hero and learn the map. Most codebreakers tend to try roughly every classes and then leave the map since they've nothing to unlock anymore.

All in all, while banning codegenners is good as it avoid the odd of getting ppl tkings your whole squad (synonym : satchelling, artillerying fire, mech flying bomb....) there isn't much point in overdoing banning.

That's of course a personnal opinion, but let's not forget : "Hardening the rigidity of law is the first step toward authoritarian."
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   Fri 7 Jan - 4:15

ArnaudB wrote:
Long thread but anyway, what is the point of Ip-banning people, they can always host themselves (if they mass hack they won't care much) and regardless of hacking exp, you don't get really good till you learn how to use your hero and learn the map. Most codebreakers tend to try roughly every classes and then leave the map since they've nothing to unlock anymore.

All in all, while banning codegenners is good as it avoid the odd of getting ppl tkings your whole squad (synonym : satchelling, artillerying fire, mech flying bomb....) there isn't much point in overdoing banning.

That's of course a personnal opinion, but let's not forget : "Hardening the rigidity of law is the first step toward authoritarian."

Well now that you've said that i have to change what i said and i guess the way we are doing it now is fine as is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: codegenners   

Back to top Go down

codegenners
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Warcraft III :: Offline activity :: Restricted Complex 601 ( RC601 )-
Jump to: