Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36333
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 2:35

Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25230
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 3:02

1) No need to show me this
2) The name of your Deathknight sucks. Smile

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 3:02

Dark_Warlock wrote:
1) No need to show me this
2) The name of your Deathknight sucks. Smile

1. i dont care if you dont wanna see it, il post it anyway!
2. liez, its win

PS: if any1 has some epic private-server with a small amount of buggs (no buggs would be 2 much to ask.) without a lot of retards plz tell meh!

Back to top Go down
Placek
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 9275

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 3:53

If by GS u mean gearscore - every server is like that.
Back to top Go down
xxxlord
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Activity Points : 4810
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 4:06

You people and your WoW faggotry i should smite all thee down, go read a book or be a productive member of society and for the love of god get a girl or boyfriend which ever gender you may be or are into. And stop adding to the revenue that blizzard gets from this game WoW killed Warcraft in my opinion i want Warcraft 4 and i want it now not a bunch of expansions for a game that came out 6 years ago. Its like beating a dead corpse i still do not see why people must waste their time on this game i played it for an entire month (Just so i could say i played it so people don't say "Oh its awesome if you play it for more then a day or two try it"). And the game is garbage its hack and slash over and over if i wanted to do that i mine as well go waste my time playing SRO or something. No offense but all that play WoW are sad little people and they need to go out more (Yes i realize people that play WoW are not all nerdy fat people a guy i knew was a football player and had a cheer-leader girlfriend and had a life well that all ended badly after he started playing WoW but i won't get into that) Anyways the moral of the story if you play WoW and i meet you in real life i will slap the shit outta you understood gents? Okay thanks have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23649
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 4:32

I am not surprised that wizz plays on Alliance. I am NOT surprised in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Placek
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 5:37

Whats the diffirence between wow and wc3? They are both games, u can be addicted to both of them so I see no reason in raging on ppl that play the game that u dont like.
Back to top Go down
xxxlord
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 5:46

Wc3 is a lot different then WoW mainly because of the fact Warcraft 3 takes intellect and diversity to win in a lot of scenarios anyways it toke me about 5 hours to adept to WoW and figured it out by the end of the month i had surmised that it had brought on a cult following but for the life of me i could not figure out why. There for i bash WoW because of the fact i've never seen WC3 be as addicting to older gents as WoW is WoW is a plague it has destroyed peoples social lives and their health along with there well being. its been proven that at least one person died because of WoW many more to speculated that their loved ones deaths were attributed to WoW i have not heard of such a case for WC3. Like i said WoW is a plague there is really no other games i will tell someone to stay away from even if i do not like it im a firm believer in everyone has their own tastes. However WoW is my only exception to that its a money pit to watch people play it pains me because of how much money and time they sink into it.
Back to top Go down
Lufa
Private

Activity Points : 2587

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 5:54

I played WOW for like a month during the first year then I quit cuz a pink haired gnome said some very hurtful things to me in the Metro Sad
Back to top Go down
Placek
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 6:00

Played WOW for 3-4 months then got bored, both games can be hard, if u played for 1 month u were just probably earning xp which is not hard. The hard part is pvp. The person that died cuz of playing WOW was completely stupid, probably was playing for a few days. More ppl died while sitting on the toilet than playing WOW.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 6:03

I played WoW quite a long time. And then i just quit from one day to another since i found some people to hang out with. It was fun and stuff as long as I had no friends, but as i found some I immediatly quit WoW ... And till today i don't regret that I quit.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
xxxlord
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 7:16

Dark_Warlock wrote:
I played WoW quite a long time. And then i just quit from one day to another since i found some people to hang out with. It was fun and stuff as long as I had no friends, but as i found some I immediatly quit WoW ... And till today i don't regret that I quit.

Point and case.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 7:30

WoW was good once upon a time, but now it's a dreadful piece of marketing.
Back to top Go down
xxxlord
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 7:38

vV_O wrote:
WoW was good once upon a time, but now it's a dreadful piece of marketing.

Oh shush Mr. I can't decide if i should by the new expansion or not WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 7:40

"waaah, I don't play WoW, but I play SC2. I'm such a hypocrite"
Back to top Go down
xxxlord
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 7:42

vV_O wrote:
"waaah, I don't play WoW, but I play SC2. I'm such a hypocrite"

SC2 does not degrade the series like WoW did your just pissed off cause some of the units are the same in SC2 that were in SC1 get over it ya whiney twat.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 9:49

lol don't get defensive. Just saying that sc2 is just as much of a rip off. Indeed WoW, in its own way, is a complete disgrace to gaming. Keep in mind that SC2 is the exact same thing as it was 10 years ago.

Wc2 - wc3 transition was a lot bigger.
Back to top Go down
xxxlord
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 9:56

There are very few games i'll pay full price for like i said i paid 38$ for SC2 however SC2 is one of those games i would have payed the 60$ for. The last game i payed full price for was hmm lets see Battlefield 2. That was 4 years ago heh
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 13:56

never payed a cent for wow so far. never will either

Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   Mon 27 Dec - 15:26

Soo ... i think everything is said there. And because of that, i'll just close the topic ... i think it is better this way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.   

Back to top Go down

Off Topic: To show warlock how GS-dependant my Wow-server is.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1