Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Activity Points : 30826

PostSubject: 2.11   Thu 23 Dec - 21:42

Bug Report Rules

-Do not propose suggestions there.
-When several bugs are reported, try to separate them with lists (such as a "-" before each point)

Last edited by jk2pach on Thu 30 Dec - 0:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Placek
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 9298

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Thu 23 Dec - 23:02

Buildings destroyed in the village drop vaccines :O
Back to top Go down
monkeh
Colonel
Colonel

Activity Points : 13830
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Thu 23 Dec - 23:09

equipment boxes seem to be nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23672
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Thu 23 Dec - 23:20

monkeh wrote:
equipment boxes seem to be nonexistent.

2.10 was the ver. this problem was in (The game we were playing)
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36356
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Fri 24 Dec - 0:14

-Got the Project Dead crow boss mission, we did not see it for over 15 mins,
At the same time we got Charlie transport + Blackout mission. NONE of those 2 ended as well.

- Combat Engineer: Repair is already on your character even without the first point in the skillbook. also it is Outside your skillbook and this makes Skillz (Z) and Repair (Z) overlap.
-Combat Engineer: Field Teleporter (F) the hotkey F is displayed wrong or not working.
-Combat Engineer: when you enter the Big Bee and you do -tl, the ping is still on the place you entered. it wont ping the correct spot when your inside the Big Bee.
-Combat Engineer's Artillery tower: if you check the tooltip from Siege Damage it tell that its reduced on Hero damage. (needs a new tooltip)
-Combat Engineer: Satalite Overdrive and Activate prim. def. tower both use hotkey (V)
-Drone Master: BoT (U) + Overclock (U) Overlap, also the AW-storm's cant attack air, dont know if this is a bug or if its intended.
-Drone master: GW-gust's have 400 hp on level 2 while the Tooltip says they should have 300, 500 hp on lvl 3 while they should have 400 etc. same thing with Damage. seems they are 1 level ahead of where they should be.
-Drone Master: Surgical Strike. does not do damage like if the AI isnt working ( check the last -Drone Master: part.)
-NPC Cleaning Force: Thermal Aquisition says it uses Hotkey (Q) but its (C), now that its C it overrides Flare (C), and if it were Q it would override Smoke Grenade (Q)
-Drone Master: Drain Mana did not work on a Experimental Soldier with 90 mana, later in the game once he had 110 mana it did work. wtf? :<

-Drone Master: Bot Spawn, AI and Equipement crates error once there is a project alive. for some reason i could not spawn bots/Ride/Activate AI on my Mechwalker (Drone Master) and Jump did not work either once a Project was alive. after a project died i could activate it again + spawn bots. but i could NOT open Equipment Crates with the spell anymore.
Edit: had this again in an LS nightmare.

PS: this ONLY happend while we were fighting a Project, 2x vs mother and 2x vs Symbiosis. 1x Amfibius and 1x black queen. once they died i could use it again. all of this (besides 1 Symbiosis) were in the LS nightmare game.

edit: Also the Squad Leader's Units could not disactivate the AI. (qwer's char) in the LS nightmare game.

Last edited by wizzitje on Tue 28 Dec - 19:02; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25253
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Fri 24 Dec - 1:39

Somehow i've got the feeling that the model for the hero corpse is missing ... or that something is wrong with my WC3 data ...

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeymouse1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Activity Points : 3166
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Fri 24 Dec - 6:09

Quote :
Somehow i've got the feeling that the model for the hero corpse is missing ... or that something is wrong with my WC3 data ...

i noticed too. anyway. I think the model is the one that hospitals use to see if the person is alive and how is his / her condition.

^ abuse-able spot ^

Oh and where's V2.10? Did it turn into a fail and moved on to v2.11? No offense or anything.
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Fri 24 Dec - 17:20

[quote="monkeymouse1"]
Quote :
Oh and where's V2.10? Did it turn into a fail and moved on to v2.11? No offense or anything.

in V2.10 the Equipment Crates were invisible (like the humvee's in an older version.) so pach changed it and made it 2.11

Last edited by wizzitje on Fri 24 Dec - 18:09; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Fri 24 Dec - 17:28

They were dropped, but the texture file was missing after I cleaned the list of imported files. So they were invisible :p

Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Fri 24 Dec - 18:09

jk2pach wrote:
They were dropped, but the texture file was missing after I cleaned the list of imported files. So they were invisible :p

editted ;P

Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Sun 26 Dec - 13:49

Messages about Last stand mode sent to this topic:
http://www.jk2pach.com/t1173-about-ls

Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25253
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Mon 27 Dec - 0:50

Since the Cerberus can't attack allied or neutral units/buildings (bug, but rawcoded) i would atleast apply for a skill for the Plasma Flare to destroy itself ...

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
vV_O
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 23672
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Mon 27 Dec - 5:08

-Strike Force's bomb ability (name escapes me, not concussion grenade) proves unusable with its short range. Needs further range due to SF's ms (190).

-Power Plant mission has creeps spawning too quickly and too close.

Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22512
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Tue 28 Dec - 0:53

Project Owlbear: Its scream makes the NPCs run away and lets them say seomthing along the lines of "OMG, we will die now!"

Problem is that the text appears every 0.1s as long as the Debuff is active.
If a lot of NPCs are nearby, they start running in circles and spam so much text you cant play.

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Tue 28 Dec - 3:12

Namorax wrote:
Project Owlbear: Its scream makes the NPCs run away and lets them say seomthing along the lines of "OMG, we will die now!"

If a lot of NPCs are nearby, they start running in circles and spam so much text you cant play.

small extra: also works on the SO's Guard Dogs to

Back to top Go down
ss4Gogeta
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 2772

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Tue 28 Dec - 11:29

mission fly away is impossible i can never get there in time

also the sky went dark and there were no flash lights or any exp maybe a bouns 20 exp???
also barrack defence i was at resticted complex location and i couldnt get there in time
Back to top Go down
jk2pach
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   Wed 29 Dec - 19:05

Placek wrote:
Buildings destroyed in the village drop vaccines :O
Not a bug
wizzitje wrote:
-Got the Project Dead crow boss mission, we did not see it for over 15 mins,
At the same time we got Charlie transport + Blackout mission. NONE of those 2 ended as well.
I can not recreate this. I guess the Dead Crow was simply trying to hunt some NPCs units. I'm not sure of this.
wizzitje wrote:
-Combat Engineer: Repair is already on your character even without the first point in the skillbook. also it is Outside your skillbook and this makes Skillz (Z) and Repair (Z) overlap.
Hotkey set to "R" since there is no hotkey for spell 3 (which is R normally).; Level 1 of book grants now Zombie Walk.
wizzitje wrote:
-Combat Engineer: Field Teleporter (F) the hotkey F is displayed wrong or not working.
The building hotkey is indeed F (and it's the defaut hotkey). It works for me.
wizzitje wrote:
-Combat Engineer: when you enter the Big Bee and you do -tl, the ping is still on the place you entered. it wont ping the correct spot when your inside the Big Bee.
I can not change this. It is the same for the sentry of the Force Recon (basic wacraft III cargo system). I can not change this.
wizzitje wrote:
-Combat Engineer's Artillery tower: if you check the tooltip from Siege Damage it tell that its reduced on Hero damage. (needs a new tooltip)
Fixed
wizzitje wrote:
-Combat Engineer: Satalite Overdrive and Activate prim. def. tower both use hotkey (V)
Fixed
wizzitje wrote:
-Drone Master: BoT (U) + Overclock (U) Overlap, also the AW-storm's cant attack air, dont know if this is a bug or if its intended.
Hotkey fixed. The fact AW-Storms can not attack air is intented.
wizzitje wrote:
-Drone master: GW-gust's have 400 hp on level 2 while the Tooltip says they should have 300, 500 hp on lvl 3 while they should have 400 etc. same thing with Damage. seems they are 1 level ahead of where they should be.
Fixed
wizzitje wrote:
-NPC Cleaning Force: Thermal Aquisition says it uses Hotkey (Q) but its (C), now that its C it overrides Flare (C), and if it were Q it would override Smoke Grenade (Q)
I hope "D" will work Wink
wizzitje wrote:
-Drone Master: Drain Mana did not work on a Experimental Soldier with 90 mana, later in the game once he had 110 mana it did work. wtf? :<
wizzitje wrote:
-Drone Master: Surgical Strike. does not do damage like if the AI isnt working ( check the last -Drone Master: part.)
wizzitje wrote:
-Drone Master: Bot Spawn, AI and Equipement crates error once there is a project alive. for some reason i could not spawn bots/Ride/Activate AI on my Mechwalker (Drone Master) and Jump did not work either once a Project was alive. after a project died i could activate it again + spawn bots. but i could NOT open Equipment Crates with the spell anymore.
Edit: had this again in an LS nightmare.
PS: this ONLY happend while we were fighting a Project, 2x vs mother and 2x vs Symbiosis. 1x Amfibius and 1x black queen. once they died i could use it again. all of this (besides 1 Symbiosis) were in the LS nightmare game.
wizzitje wrote:
edit: Also the Squad Leader's Units could not disactivate the AI. (qwer's char) in the LS nightmare game.
All of this is not due to the Squad Leader, but to the LS Nightmare game for a simple reason: the game asks too much things for Warcraft III's engine. I can not change this without a complete rebuilt of the triggers AND if I decrease the amount of units on the map (creeps, NPCs, vehicles, towers...)
Dark_Warlock wrote:
monkeymouse1 wrote:
Quote :
I think the model is the one that hospitals use to see if the person is alive and how is his / her condition.
Monkeymouse is right.( electrocardiogram model)
monkeymouse1 wrote:
CHECK IMAGE ^ abuse-able spot ^
Fixed
monkeymouse1 wrote:
There was a stupid but dangerous bug. I fixed it as soon as I noticed it.
Dark_Warlock wrote:
Since the Cerberus can't attack allied or neutral units/buildings (bug, but rawcoded) i would atleast apply for a skill for the Plasma Flare to destroy itself ...
Done
vV_O wrote:
-Strike Force's bomb ability (name escapes me, not concussion grenade) proves unusable with its short range. Needs further range due to SF's ms (190).
Done.
vV_O wrote:
-Power Plant mission has creeps spawning too quickly and too close.
Done.
Namorax wrote:
Decreased the chance to get the text message
ss4Gogeta wrote:
mission fly away is impossible i can never get there in time
Added 2 other tanks.
ss4Gogeta wrote:
also the sky went dark and there were no flash lights or any exp maybe a bouns 20 exp???
No. And this is a suggestions. And they are items to flash the ground at map start. And flare, and ground illuminating flares.
ss4Gogeta wrote:
also barrack defence i was at resticted complex location and i couldnt get there in time
Not my fault Wink

PostSubject: Re: 2.11   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jk2pach outpost :: Creation :: Warcraft III Map Making :: RC601 Dev :: RC601 Bug Report-
Jump to: