Kanashimi
loop.exe
LordSkyy
msolz
TheCrownClown
wizzitje
==
Help us to open new bots!
Click this link to check the advantages donators have.

Share | 

Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Activity Points : 36725
Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode   Fri 10 Dec - 1:46

we did Assault mode 2day and i was playing the Tactical Controller, with a tac controller the game is 2 fcking eazy and its just free xp you just flare the base, throw a barrage on it and GG the conn tower is dead, kinda fail.

if we would remove the tacticall controller, or at least make sure the buildings are immume to the barrages it wouldnt make the game a ''free farm''

Back to top Go down
Luka804
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 3833

PostSubject: Re: Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode   Fri 10 Dec - 15:29

wizzitje wrote:
we did Assault mode 2day and i was playing the Tactical Controller, with a tac controller the game is 2 fcking eazy and its just free xp you just flare the base, throw a barrage on it and GG the conn tower is dead, kinda fail.

if we would remove the tacticall controller, or at least make sure the buildings are immume to the barrages it wouldnt make the game a ''free farm''

i dont agree if you think its too eazy dont use him
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode   Fri 10 Dec - 15:33

Luka804 wrote:
wizzitje wrote:

its not about thinking its to eazy to play with, but the fact is that you can farm about 1-1.5k XP within 10 minuts is just 2 over powered. do this for about an hour or 3-5 and you got about 20-40k xp farmed (even alone).

Back to top Go down
Luka804
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Activity Points : 3833

PostSubject: Re: Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode   Fri 10 Dec - 18:50

wizzitje wrote:
Luka804 wrote:
wizzitje wrote:

its not about thinking its to eazy to play with, but the fact is that you can farm about 1-1.5k XP within 10 minuts is just 2 over powered. do this for about an hour or 3-5 and you got about 20-40k xp farmed (even alone).

Then lets go do it m8 !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxxlord
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Activity Points : 5202
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode   Fri 10 Dec - 19:50

moved too the right forum in the future don't post it in engineering support.
Back to top Go down
Namorax
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Activity Points : 22881
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode   Fri 10 Dec - 20:34

The proper Forum would be the Suggestion Corner^^

Terraria

Currently Doing:
Doing an Actionscript3 Textgame (Flash)

Still doing the above... But the last time I checked this site was gone... what happened?
Back to top Go down
wizzitje
Captain
Captain

Awards :

x5

PostSubject: Re: Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode   Fri 10 Dec - 20:41

if we would let people vote for yes/no we could make it a Poll to Wink

Back to top Go down
xxxlord
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Activity Points : 5202
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode   Fri 10 Dec - 21:46

The proper corner is canteen because there is no more suggestions being added to the current RC601 mainly cause pach is too busy with his thesis and working on TDA namorax there for it goes in canteen so you can discuss the matter.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Warlock
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Activity Points : 25622
Awards : .

PostSubject: Re: Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode   Sat 11 Dec - 2:59

Would agree with xxxlord. This is the right thread for this.

My watch only ends when it all ends. I've been here since a long time and I'll be here till the end.
Back to top Go down
nex_
Corporal
Corporal

Activity Points : 8177

PostSubject: Re: Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode   Thu 30 Dec - 18:11

I don't know this one but the force observer of notd am sounds like to be the same

he is powerfull for boss etc, but has no crowd control and need help to stuck creep in the bombard area.

thats a very teamplay hero : he brings a lot of help, but he also need a lot of help, not suited for noobs

he is weak, but you need to play him a lot of time to play him well plus when you scout map, you dont pay attention to your hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode   

Back to top Go down

Remove Tacticall Controller from Assault Mode
Page 1 of 1